Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

NEW VERSION 1.2.538 / 539 (PC / Mac)

Forum / Alles über iStripper

celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1851 Beiträge
12. October 2023
I confirm, version 578/539 has been replaced by version 540/541 yesterday to solve an issue in displaying some images....

To update to the new version :

Latest Windows version: 1.2.540 (October 11, 2023) https://www.istripper.com/fileaccess/software/windows-x86

Latest Windows-x64 version: 1.2.540 (October 11, 2023) https://www.istripper.com/fileaccess/software/windows-x64

Latest Mac version: 1.2.541 (October 11, 2023) https://www.istripper.com/fileaccess/software/mac
Ironxside
Mitglied seit in Aug 2019

84 Beiträge
12. October 2023
It makes you wonder what the point of these updates, which seem like a waste of time, is for those who really want a fully functional 64-bit version. Apart from frustrating customers, of course.

The saddest thing in my opinion is that all these problems arose to create a new application that could adequately manage the NFT part and not to simply update the old interface and create (finally...) also a 64 bit version....
Ironxside
Mitglied seit in Aug 2019

84 Beiträge
12. October 2023
I think I'll wait to install version 1.2.999, which will probably be released towards the end of 2024: for the moment I'll put up with a carousel that keeps offering me the same old cards, but at least without having constant crashes and audio problems....
wrightsayswow
Mitglied seit in Jul 2020

1120 Beiträge
12. October 2023
I never thought about it much before, but yes I miss the carousel 😐
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3900 Beiträge
12. October 2023 (edited)
There has only been 1 Update, but followed by two quick last minute bug fixes.

on Sept 4th we got version 1.2.534

on October 10 we got version 1.2 536
followed by a quick 1.2.538 fix and then a 1.2.540 fix
EverthangForever
Mitglied seit in Oct 2009

2445 Beiträge
12. October 2023 (edited)
Music sound on my Windows 10 -x64 iStripper version: 1.2.540 has now been reinstated
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/53585/1?post=772463
Du bist nicht befugt dieses Thema zu sehen oder auf mit dem Thema verwandte Daten zuzugreifen
@ComteDracula
Ne vous attendez pas à une grande amélioration du traitement lent des shaders avec cette version 64 bits.
Je n'ai vu aucune différence.
--
Don't expect any great improvement in sluggish shaders processing with this 64 bit version.
I have not seen any difference in that regard.
ComteDracula
Mitglied seit in Aug 2017

1260 Beiträge
13. October 2023
Thanks @EverthangForever,

That's what I mainly wanted to know, if there was an improvement in the shaders with the 64 bit version.

So there's no reason for me to switch to the new version.

So I'm sticking with my good old tried-and-tested version, for want of anything better. 😊

I'm wary of Totem changes, which aren't always for the better for us customers. Especially when they change something we didn't ask for, and which was doing our business.

Merci @EverthangForever,

C'est ce que je voulais surtout savoir, s'il y avait une amélioration des shaders avec la version 64 bit.

Il n'y a donc aucune raison pour moi de changer vers la nouvelle version.

Je reste donc avec ma bonne vieille version qui a fait ses preuves, faute de mieux. 😊

Je me méfie des changements de Totem, qui ne sont pas toujours pour le mieux pour nous les clients. Surtout lorsqu'ils changent quelquechose que l'on n'a pas demandé, et qui faisait notre affaire.
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4555 Beiträge
13. October 2023
Don't expect any great improvement in sluggish shaders processing with this 64 bit version.

Because it's the GPU which manage the shaders directly. The app doesn't process this.

Parce que c'est le GPU qui gère les shaders directement. L'application ne les traite pas.
Calgon
Mitglied seit in May 2022

350 Beiträge
13. October 2023
. Don't expect any great improvement in sluggish shaders processing with this 64 bit version.

The best difference I have found so far is that you can have a lot more models in a scene.

I’m probably the odd one out on this forum being happy with the 64 bit version AND happy with the NFTs

Oh and happy with Swing clips

Not unhappy about the price change

In fact… just generally happy. Oh … and they fixed the progressive hotness issue with NFTs so I’m even more happy about that.

EverthangForever
Mitglied seit in Oct 2009

2445 Beiträge
14. October 2023 (edited)
I'm happy enough with a few jerks here & there.. with the right music.. it even
reminds me a tad of da early days Tango-esque style Jana H (Movie Star) or Natalia's abrupt MJ type dance moves 😊
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3900 Beiträge
14. October 2023
I find that there is a significant performance difference between the 32 bit client in GPU mode, and the 64 Bit Client in GPU mode that it is well worth using the newer 64 bit client.

On my 4k system I'm now able to watch more than (3 ) 4K resolution models at a time in small mode.

Full Screen Scenes also seem to play better on the 64 bit Client when compared to the 32 bit Client.

NOTE:

I never Uninstall. NEVER.
I always install Over top the Previous version.
I see so many members writing I uninstalled and now they have issues...

14 years, and I Never Uninstall. No Need to do it.

(unless a Developer or Team Member gives you direct instruction to uninstall, there is no need to do it. )

BadInfluence11
Mitglied seit in May 2021

1 Beiträge
15. October 2023
Well well well they got a developer workin now. But how about some QOL *****. Like being able to organize the collection. With folders which you can ***** on to a player.. oh but their are playlist. yeah great. everytime i want to add a show to it i have remake the playlist. When it could be just a simple ***** to a folder and done. Its also just more convenient right. Playlist in the collection.. nicely in the UI. Which someone thought was a good idea for selecting a skin. But for playlist you need to use explorer to find the playlist and thus not able to see what cards are on the playlist until its loaded. Who cares right. f it. So much more you can do too. Like being able to give a show a like And then (Those shows) having a higher chance of being selected to pay next. 1 an hour.. like with previews. But no... instead you made it so the playlist in not always displayed it is hidden. An unclickable now playing as replacement.. It is like the collection and viewing/playing the content is the least important part of using the app. 😂 Laughable really

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen