Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Making my own living room background.

Forum / Alles über iStripper

BasJon65
Mitglied seit in Jun 2023

6 Beiträge
24. September 2023
Hi I am new here I wanted too ask if anyone can help me with some tips please I have been trying to take a photo of my living room and garden and use them on my pc as a background, my problem arises I cannot seem to get the size of the model to look realistic with my background I have tried many different photos in also taken in widescreen and normal, but I just cannot get it too look realistic any help would be really appreciated.
Philours
Mitglied seit in Feb 2019

1605 Beiträge
24. September 2023
Et bien je suppose que la solution la plus simple est d'accéder aux réglages et de faire varier la taille du modèle jusqu'à ce que cela s'adapte pour le mieux a votre fond d'écran😉

Well I guess the simplest solution is to go into the settings and vary the size of the girl until it best fits your wallpaper.😉
pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
24. September 2023
Something to bear in mind - in the studio, the camera that films the model is at the bottom of the screen - effectively on the same level as the model's feet.

So, to get the perspective correct, you would need to lie on the ground when you photograph your background.
pantalone
Mitglied seit in Nov 2010

224 Beiträge
25. September 2023
As well as positioning the camera on the ground, remember that the studio camera is positioned well away from the model (5 or 6 metres, at a guess), with a long lens. This flattens the perspective and avoids the massive feet with a tiny head, that you'd get with a wide angle close to the stage. 150mm on an SLR should replicate the effect.

Then you need to get the lighting bright and even - exterior lighting won't do it and nor will window light. Then you can adjust saturation, brightness and hue in something like Photoshop.

Even then, the background won't look right with all models, because the colour balance is adjusted manually in post-edit, to accommodate different models' skin tones.
BasJon65

6 Beiträge
25. September 2023
Something to bear in mind - in the studio, the camera that films the model is at the bottom of the screen - effectively on the same level as the model's feet.So, to get the perspective correct, you would need to lie on the ground when you photograph your background.
Thank you I havent tried that
BasJon65

6 Beiträge
25. September 2023
As well as positioning the camera on the ground, remember that the studio camera is positioned well away from the model (5 or 6 metres, at a guess), with a long lens. This flattens the perspective and avoids the massive feet with a tiny head, that you'd get with a wide angle close to the stage. 150mm on an SLR should replicate the effect.Then you need to get the lighting bright and even - exterior lighting won't do it and nor will window light. Then you can adjust saturation, brightness and hue in something like Photoshop.Even then, the background won't look right with all models, because the colour balance is adjusted manually in post-edit, to accommodate different models' skin tones.
Thank you for the help
BasJon65

6 Beiträge
25. September 2023
Et bien je suppose que la solution la plus simple est d'accéder aux réglages et de faire varier la taille du modèle jusqu'à ce que cela s'adapte pour le mieux a votre fond d'écran😉Well I guess the simplest solution is to go into the settings and vary the size of the girl until it best fits your wallpaper.😉
This wont work to look real.
BasJon65

6 Beiträge
25. September 2023
As well as positioning the camera on the ground, remember that the studio camera is positioned well away from the model (5 or 6 metres, at a guess), with a long lens. This flattens the perspective and avoids the massive feet with a tiny head, that you'd get with a wide angle close to the stage. 150mm on an SLR should replicate the effect.Then you need to get the lighting bright and even - exterior lighting won't do it and nor will window light. Then you can adjust saturation, brightness and hue in something like Photoshop.Even then, the background won't look right with all models, because the colour balance is adjusted manually in post-edit, to accommodate different models' skin tones.
Also can I ask if I place the camera on the ground do I have it pointing straight ahead or tilted upwards thank you
pantalone

224 Beiträge
25. September 2023
I place the camera on the ground do I have it pointing straight ahead or tilted upwards thank you

Tilt it a bit, so that the floor is invisible at distances less than about 5m from the camera. You can always cut it off in post, so her feet appear at floor level. Rmember that her feet are actually on the taskbar, so a bit of extra is ok.

All this is a load of hassle. I've used Daz3D to produce backgrounds and, while it's not photo-realistic, it's a lot easier to tweak the image. Maybe a more modern tool like Midjourney would do a better job.
pantalone

224 Beiträge
25. September 2023
Forgot to say....you can use the "distort" function in Photoshop to adjust the perspective, if necessary. That way, you don't have to get the original photo correct. It won't fully correct for a wide angle lens or being too close, but it'll fix the tilt.
BasJon65

6 Beiträge
25. September 2023
I place the camera on the ground do I have it pointing straight ahead or tilted upwards thank youTilt it a bit, so that the floor is invisible at distances less than about 5m from the camera. You can always cut it off in post, so her feet appear at floor level. Rmember that her feet are actually on the taskbar, so a bit of extra is ok.All this is a load of hassle. I've used Daz3D to produce backgrounds and, while it's not photo-realistic, it's a lot easier to tweak the image. Maybe a more modern tool like Midjourney would do a better job.
Thank you for the tips I really appreciate your help and feedback :)
Calgon
Mitglied seit in May 2022

350 Beiträge
29. September 2023
I cannot seem to get the size of the model to look realistic with my background

Hi there - been away for a while and just catching up with the forum. I was wondering why not try to do this as a full screen scene instead of on your desktop. Full screen would allow you move and size all aspects of your scene until it is just how you want it.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen