Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Heavier Models?

Forum / Alles über iStripper

dcooper0041
Mitglied seit in Dec 2022

14 Beiträge
3. September 2023
What's with all these very high ratings for heavier models? Some of these new girls with crazy ratings can't hold a candle to the slim, sexy women on the site and yet they have the highest ratings I've seen. I just don't get it.
muttonjeff
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

740 Beiträge
3. September 2023 (edited)
@dcooper0041 you must bear in mind, personal preferances are such a wonderful thing.
Totem provide a wide variation of models to try to suit most tastes and the ratings are only provided by those that vote
Carbo
Mitglied seit in Nov 2007

219 Beiträge
3. September 2023 (edited)
I also noticed lately that many cards that were rated under 4.6 or so are now over 4.75 and I'm not talking about recent cards. For example, Kristy Black/Unpredictable jumps from 4.47 to 4.74, Taylor Sands/Hoedown 4.54 to 4.77, Vicky Love/The Right Moves 4.47 to 4.72 and lots of others.
muttonjeff
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

740 Beiträge
3. September 2023
@Carbo .. great avatar .. Naomi Nevena
Romla
Mitglied seit in Jul 2016

154 Beiträge
4. September 2023 (edited)
What's with all these very high ratings for heavier models? Some of these new girls with crazy ratings can't hold a candle to the slim, sexy women on the site and yet they have the highest ratings I've seen. I just don't get it.

I didn't see any "heavier" models on this site for ages. In fact I would like to see some.

I also noticed lately that many cards that were rated under 4.6 or so are now over 4.75 and I'm not talking about recent cards. For example, Kristy Black/Unpredictable jumps from 4.47 to 4.74, Taylor Sands/Hoedown 4.54 to 4.77, Vicky Love/The Right Moves 4.47 to 4.72 and lots of others.

The ratings were bugged for a long time, now they are fixed, that's what I've read here.
Carbo
Mitglied seit in Nov 2007

219 Beiträge
4. September 2023
.. great avatar .. Naomi Nevena
@muttonjeff Yeah she's great 😍

The ratings were bugged for a long time, now they are fixed, that's what I've read here.
So they say, but I'm a bit sceptical... 😕
TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
4. September 2023

So they say, but I'm a bit sceptical...

As there have been quite a few posts here by people reporting that when they submitted a rating of one value it would show up as being recorded as half that value then I can easily believe that fixing the problem would adjust the overall ratings upwards.
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

983 Beiträge
4. September 2023 (edited)
As there have been quite a few posts here by people reporting that when they submitted a rating of one value it would show up as being recorded as half that value then I can easily believe that fixing the problem would adjust the overall ratings upwards.
Ok, but let's say there have been quite a boost upwards. If you notice, now only 65 out of 5775 cards have a rating lower than 4.00...
So no surprise if to some this might look a little strange.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
4. September 2023
So no surprise if to some this might look a little strange.

It can look strange, but that is no reason to suspect that the explanation was incorrect.

If you notice, now only 65 out of 5775 cards have a rating lower than 4.00...

The ratings were always "strange" in that they were highly clustered about the high end. Given that distribution then if a significant number of ratings had been incorrectly only be recorded at half their proper value then I would expect that the biggest corrections would be seen in the lowest rated cards - that's the way the mathematics works.
goodwolf
Mitglied seit in May 2011

261 Beiträge
4. September 2023
This must have been changed just a little while ago. Now this really makes the ratings absolutely nonsense. Almost all cards between 4 and 5. I guess the adjusted the system to disregard 0 and 1 ratings, maybe 2 as well.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
4. September 2023
I guess the adjusted the system to disregard 0 and 1 ratings, maybe 2 as well.

If that was the case then it should be visible as a decrease in the totalnumber of ratings for each card. Not having any access to the old totals I do not know if that has happened or not - but personally I doubt it.
willyweekly
Mitglied seit in Jul 2015

374 Beiträge
7. September 2023
I would guess that people who don't buy a card, don't rate that card.

if there were a model with three arms and some guy really likes women with three arms, he is going to rate her very high. And few others would buy the card, and then rate the card.

As for the old ratings: If someone had a spread sheet with the old information then it might include the old scores. I don't do this, but maybe someone with data could share the "old" and "new" data. Then, you can compare.
sjaakie
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

58 Beiträge
7. September 2023
You can only rate a purchased card.
If I see a card in the preview that would be a 1 or 2 for me, I don't buy it.

I also have a poorly rated card because for me it is worth a 4 or 5.
For example, I think Shabba/Happy ship from 2009 had a very low rating (I think it was just 2 then and now 3.81). While I think this was and still is a very good card. I even put that in the comments once (Why a low average rating. I love her)

I also hardly ever rate cards, unless the model really has to give me a WOW feeling, because my taste changes over time and you cannot adjust the rating (?). Maybe you rate a card as a 5 immediately after release. But after a month you think I would give it a little less now.

And how do you want to rate the cards? With 5 cards you give 1 to 5. But with 3000 cards and you only buy what you like in the preview, then the most is 3 to 5. Or do you have to give 600 cards a 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and are willing and able to adapt this permanently.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
7. September 2023 (edited)
,,,and you cannot adjust the rating (?).

You can, in fact, adjust a rating.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen