Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

VR 180°: Kama Oxi

Forum / Alles über iStripper

celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1853 Beiträge
30. August 2023
I love her! Hersuper long and silky black hair, her tiny bottom, the way she moves and takes her time to unveil, her authenticity...
Definitely a must have !

Make sure you get Kama Oxi's VR 180 video : https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/94bfe2e854cf423f

And remember you can buy it with your gift cards :)

And in case you missed her release, here are her shows again :

metiche
Mitglied seit in Aug 2016

5 Beiträge
30. August 2023
Are you ever going to upgrade your camera?
Nithril
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

3 Beiträge
31. August 2023
Not just the camera, even the green-screen tech could be improved. There are solutions available to improve the accuracy of the removed background to a level where nearly each individual hair could be seen on a transparent background (different background) now and considering this is your main selling point, it is a must to upgrade! You might even do additional post-processing on already-existing videos, since your studio already has (I'm guessing) a controlled lighting environment where you could capture the background without the models in it and then substract that to get a far more perfect removal.
metiche
Mitglied seit in Aug 2016

5 Beiträge
31. August 2023
Not just the camera, even the green-screen tech could be improved. There are solutions available to improve the accuracy of the removed background to a level where nearly each individual hair could be seen on a transparent background (different background) now and considering this is your main selling point, it is a must to upgrade! You might even do additional post-processing on already-existing videos, since your studio already has (I'm guessing) a controlled lighting environment where you could capture the background without the models in it and then substract that to get a far more perfect removal.

I agree, they both need major improvements. I have even gone through the system files to see if there was a way I could extract the actual video files to see if I can upscale them myself because even though it supposedly says 4k, the resolution is quite dissapointing. I know these video files are behind some encryption so that wont be a possability but everything needs a good upgrade across the board. Or at the very least give us access to the files so we can start upscaling and cleaning them ourselves.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen