Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Filter settings

Forum / Alles über iStripper

theRunaways
Mitglied seit in Mar 2023

6 Beiträge
28. August 2023
Hello, I have a question. Is there a chance to set a Filter at Girls Store to see only cards without XXX-Clips. Because I don't like this kind of shows.
pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
28. August 2023
If you go to "Filters" then click on "Collections" you then get the opportunity to tick only the collections you wish to see - so you can eliminate XXX.
TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
28. August 2023
There are a few, very few, cards in the non-XXX collections that have clips in which the girls slightly exceeded what they were asked for. However, in each case though they do have an XXX rating so they can be identified before you buy them.

These few cards are very mild and the XXX sections only last a few seconds where there may be some "rubbing" or "open pussy" visible. They are far from what is seen in the XXX collections and it is up to you as to whether you want to exclude them from consideration or not..
theRunaways
Mitglied seit in Mar 2023

6 Beiträge
28. August 2023
Thank you, I'll try it at once.
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3900 Beiträge
28. August 2023
You might like the cards with XXX clips in them, but not want to see the XXX clips.

In the settings for both desktop and fullscreen scene is a Level drop down.
you can remove the check from level 5

then NO XXX clips will be played, even if the card has XXX clips in it.

So if you did buy a show that contained XXX clips, they wouldn't be played.
TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
29. August 2023 (edited)
In the settings for both desktop and fullscreen scene is a Level drop down.
you can remove the check from level 5

Unfortunately you can only do that if you have not enabled "progressive hotness". I don't know why Totem have chosen to do this but I suspect it is related to their reasons for not implementing the oft repeated requests for "fast forward" and "skip to next clip" options. We can individually disable clips so why is it not possible when playing a card for the program to behave as if all the clips for a level were disabled ?

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen