Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

NEW VERSION 1.2.520 (Pc) / 521 (Mac) and followings (currently 530/531)

Forum / Alles über iStripper

stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4555 Beiträge
1. August 2023
Version 1.2.526 64bit
After quitting and relaunching the app, I go to the store tab. The coming soon page is displayed then the app shuts down by itself. No error message in the log too.
We have a stability issue with this version (I didn't see that in the previous ones).
TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
1. August 2023 (edited)
Not sure why they put the volume settings back in "Settings" It appears to do exactly the same thing as the sliders in the volume control in the bottom right of the app.

I agree. I can see some reasons for having both sets of controls, but not in the form that it has been implemented where they are simply duplicate controls providing the same functionality. If you change one it also changes the other.

I think that the sliders on the settings page should perhaps provide default settings to be used when the program starts so that they provides the initial positions for the other sliders but are not changed when those other sliders are moved. I would also prefer to see separate volume controls for the full screen and desktop modes, but that's a ***** consideration.
vg4us
Mitglied seit in Dec 2008

113 Beiträge
1. August 2023
@TheEmu
When referring to clicking on your pseudo-name do you mean the name in the top right corner of the GUI's window or somewhere else ?

Yes, my own pseudo-name as opposed to userid in the upper right cornert. When I left clicked it the GUI would close.

I'll try it again.
vg4us

113 Beiträge
1. August 2023
Weird it no longer closes. I had a couple of weird problems like that today where clicking on things would close the GUI/ No program crash in the event log but the GUI would just close out.
vg4us

113 Beiträge
1. August 2023
I rebooted and tried clicking on everything that can be clicked on in the right upper corner. Seems to work as expected now.
vg4us

113 Beiträge
1. August 2023
On 526, has anyone seen all the shows act like they are running in slow motion? Once it does that I stop it and start it again and the shows run fine. Doubtful that i's the mix of shows playing or the PC. Very intermittent. I am sure I seen it with earlire versions as well.
vg4us

113 Beiträge
1. August 2023
I am chalking the weirdness I seen up to Norton .. at the least the slow motion shows. Norton wanted to repair the installation so I would say that is suspicious and can definitely produce a performance lag. I continue to play 10 shows with very good response.
vg4us

113 Beiträge
1. August 2023
I am playing 10 shows across two monitors. It does quite nicely in the 64 bit version. In the older 32 bit version I would lag uite a bit and consume way more CPU. The trade off seems to be rthat more virtual memory is consumed now.
vg4us

113 Beiträge
1. August 2023
Reverted to 524. 526 is unstable. I figured out how to make it consistently crash. Just do a synch with servers and open the store. That does not crash it in 524.
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

983 Beiträge
2. August 2023
On 526, has anyone seen all the shows act like they are running in slow motion?
Not
EverthangForever
Mitglied seit in Oct 2009

2445 Beiträge
2. August 2023 (edited)
Just downloaded .526...Had great expectations,
instead bonus video issue and music issue are both still there...
Same old same old..I think many people with Windows 10 who do the iStripper Update
from their Player Settings are unknowingly running 524/526 in 32 bit which
might explain the lack of any complaints from Windows 10 users or their vghd.log.
HansSachs

983 Beiträge
2. August 2023 (edited)
Same old same old..I think many people with Windows 10 who do the iStripper Update
from their Player Settings are unknowingly running 524/526 in 32 bit which
might explain the lack of any complaints from Windows 10 users or their vghd.log.
You're right; the 64-bit version issues are not a dream of us, they are actually present and should be fixed asap
HansSachs

983 Beiträge
2. August 2023 (edited)
Apart the extremely annoying bonus video- and music issues,
I can report that on .526 after turning program on, the first time I try to play a card or to download a preview, usually iStripper crashes.
64-bits
vg4us

113 Beiträge
2. August 2023
Is there a new 526? I seen mention of it on discord. So far I been unable to crash it
HansSachs

983 Beiträge
2. August 2023 (edited)
@vgus
I think there can not be a redone .526 version... if it has actually been redone, I think it has to be called a .528 one.
Maybe the doubt come from the fact sort of two .526 versions actually do exist: 32-bit and 64-bit ones.

Anyway, in the current ***** about betas, it appears .526 is a beta version.
On the iStripper site the current version available for download is .524 .

Meanwhile, I did anyway revert to .522 : I can live without bonus videos, but not having music tracks - specially while watching "not xxx" animations - is quite unbearable to me.
vg4us

113 Beiträge
2. August 2023
Well the new 526 seems to be behaving better. It was very easy to crash before by doing the sequence:

synchronize with servers
open the store

Not anyway.

I did notice a bug though. I think it started in 526. The contextual menu is no longer customizable. I have one action (slow/normal) and it no longer shows up.
vg4us

113 Beiträge
2. August 2023
By contextual menu, I mean right clicking on a show. It should show the aadditional action I added but does not.
HansSachs

983 Beiträge
2. August 2023 (edited)
I still don't think there can be an old and a new .526 - but anyway a Team member or a Mod could clarify it to us.
I think some important infos should be given here too, not only on Discord
vg4us

113 Beiträge
2. August 2023
@HansSachs
I still don't think there can be an old and a new .526 - but anyway a Team member or a Mod could clarify it to us.
I think some important infos should be given here too, not only on Discord

That would be simpler than trying to follow the forum and discord. Something changed becaus it was very easy to crash before and I am sure that the right click actions were customizable before but now they seem to be ignored. I tried turning on a bunch of them and none of them except the default right click actions.
vg4us

113 Beiträge
3. August 2023
So, the customizable controls that don't work in the new 526 are the ones that you need to be platinum or better to use. I am triple diamond so they should work for me.
Shakal21
Mitglied seit in Dec 2019

1 Beiträge
3. August 2023
526 dont work, back to 524 64bit.
HansSachs

983 Beiträge
3. August 2023
Today on forum many members owning very big collections look to be listed as just "bronze" instead of "triple diamond"...
HansSachs

983 Beiträge
3. August 2023 (edited)
The reminder "a new update is available" should preferably list the version of update which is available.

I got back on .522, and I don't want to revert to .526 - but I would like to try .528 when it will be released.

Since I am on "old" .522 and not on current one .526, everytime i open the program I get the reminder "an update is available".

But also since Team doesn't open a thread on Forum anymore when a new version or beta is released, I now don't have any way to understand when a .528 will actually be released.
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3900 Beiträge
3. August 2023
I now don't have any way to understand when a .528 will actually be released.
.528 is already released. It is the update to fix the crashing of version .526
so when it is installed, it will still display version .526

The next version will probably be .530

version .524
PC 32bit - https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_524/x86/setup-istripper.exe
PC 64bit - https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_524/x64/setup-istripper.exe
MacOS - https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_524/setupmac-istripper.dmg

version .528 ( displays .526 when installed )
PC 32bit - https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_528/x86/setup-istripper.exe
PC 64bit - https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_528/x64/setup-istripper.exe
MacOS - https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_528/setupmac-istripper.dmg

HansSachs

983 Beiträge
3. August 2023 (edited)
.528 is already released. It is the update to fix the crashing of version .526
As I suspected.

Anyway, as per my post, I don't have any way to recognize when .530 will be out,
since my .522, being older than current version, always reminds me about a new version available without telling me which one.

I ask the remainder to have the version number written on it.

stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4555 Beiträge
3. August 2023
After installing the newest update, I can see "version 1.2.528 / 64 bits / QT 5.15.13" in the Settings tab of the app.
HansSachs

983 Beiträge
3. August 2023 (edited)
After installing the newest update, I can see "version 1.2.528 / 64 bits / QT 5.15.13" in the Settings tab of the app.
Of course. But I would need to know the number of version which is available prior to install it, not only after doing so.
vg4us

113 Beiträge
3. August 2023
Today on forum many members owning very big collections look to be listed as just "bronze" instead of "triple diamond"...

Actually that was odd. At first it said "master" and then "triple diamond".

At any rate, 528 seems to be functioning well.
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3900 Beiträge
3. August 2023

This was NOT a software Version Issue.
The Team was Experimenting with the Server side level settings.
Getting ready for the New Master Levels that will roll out on September 1st.

The Teams tests, also Affected the Contextual RING menu.
So while they had raised the card Counts for the different levels,
Everyone above triple diamond, experienced an issue where their Level wasn't as high as it should have been.

This was Temporary and was corrected after the testing was done.

NOTE: I suspect that there may be a few more Level tests before September 1st.

You Might have gotten a popup that you were Now MASTER level.
or you Might have gotten a Popup that you Reached Triple Diamond Level even though you were already triple diamond.
You might have lost Access to the Contextual RING menu bonus items.

These were all a result of the Testing.

pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
4. August 2023
It begs the question - why were these elements not tested on test servers instead of exposing customer's live accounts?

Sounds more like a lack of version control.

😕

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen