Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

I am the only one frustrated with DOLZ and special event cards

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3900 Beiträge
2. July 2023 (edited)
@johnbo2008

I made a complete video showing how to with the Coinbase Wallet.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/53222/1?post=766702
Alles über iStripper / Can't figure out how to bid on the DOLZ auction
I created a Coinbase Wallet and Sent some tokens to it. so I can show the Process using the CoinBase Wallet. For the Coinbase Wallet the process is Similar but a bit Different.. Mainly when you Bid, y...
just the video
https://wyldanimal.com/videos/CoinBase-Wallet-Bidding-Process-Complete-001.mp4Base
Also Note:
if you have More than 1 wallet extension for your Browser.
you have to MANAGE your Extensions, and Disable all of the Other Wallet Extensions
except for the One you Want to use.

I have 3 wallet extensions
MetaMask
TrustWallet
Coinbase Wallet

So I must Disable the Other Two, and Leave only the Wallet I want to use Enabled.

If Not, weird things happen..
No Wallet popup.
Wallet popup is Very long Delay
Can't confirm Transactions
Transactions are Very Long Delays..

Manage Wallet Extensions
https://wyldanimal.com/videos/Disable-Wallet-Extensions-001.mp4
KatzPaw
Mitglied seit in Apr 2015

396 Beiträge
2. July 2023
What a PITA - I was out by 1 dolz. The whole process was mind numbing. More power to the users that this is working for and good luck.
Alkasyn
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

717 Beiträge
3. July 2023
I mean I'd love to be able to buy Lana Lane's cowgirl show, but to jump through all the hoops to do it? No thanks.
BedreVita
Mitglied seit in Feb 2021

43 Beiträge
5. July 2023
No, the ***** is real. It was a hazzle, but glad I did it. When you first have them, it`s not so difficult to keep up

For the digital currency, I think the system gonna fail before that. At least, social credit score is not a bridge I gonna cross. But until that day, I gonna enjoy iStripper 😎
exel
Mitglied seit in Feb 2010

1 Beiträge
8. July 2023
I have connected iStripper with my wallet. How can I get the free card?That is all you need to do.When the Team makes the Next Air Drop, you will get your card.When will that be?It used to be every Monday.But now it is only done when there are enough Members waiting in the Que.At least once a month though...
waiting too
JahBit
Mitglied seit in Aug 2008

2 Beiträge
9. July 2023
Just wanted to see if i am the only one that feels this way

You're not wrong.
IMO crypto's are too volatile to use day to day, NFT's are a dumb concept (exclusive digital copies), and special event cards are just there to rob us blind.
It is what it is. I'm ashamed that I actively participate in the madness.
stripemoff6618
Mitglied seit in Nov 2010

1 Beiträge
24. July 2023
I agree with the frustrations relating to special event cards. I've counted 55 of them in existeeenc but its almost impossible to get them. Why on earth are they not on sale? it just doesn't make sense. There are some that I would really like to have even at a higher price.
orclover
Mitglied seit in Jun 2012

744 Beiträge
24. July 2023
I agree with the frustrations relating to special event cards. I've counted 55 of them in existeeenc but its almost impossible to get them. Why on earth are they not on sale? it just doesn't make sense. There are some that I would really like to have even at a higher price.

You only have 17% of the total cards available, meaning you are missing about 4570 cards which you can get for normal price or on discount. Did you know that the main way to get special event cards is to play games that help you fill the rest of your collection for cheaper? Now if you want to ***** about the product requiring thousands of dollars to get a full collection, that is a different complaint.
TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
25. July 2023 (edited)
Why on earth are they not on sale?

Almost certainly because it is more profitable to use them as an incentive to play the games. If they were on sale there would be some, possibly many, people who currently play the games to get them thereby boosting the (indirect) sales of the other cards won in those games but would cease to do so the SECs were simply on sale.

This has been discussed many many many times in the forums, and undoubtedly also on Discord. You could read those threads to familiarise yourself with both sides the discussions.
jclown781
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

107 Beiträge
28. July 2023
I have learned to live with the process over the years it is what it is. What I am starting to get annoyed of is that during the latest event starting today there is no option to use a joker card to get the new SEC. This is the second time that this is happening the previous time was for the Sky Pierce show from I believe the pleasure chest game from a couple months ago. Are we now slowly phasing out jokers too? Or making them selective? If it's a glitch forgive me but if it isn't than taking those out of the equation will become frustrating.
Socialhazard
Mitglied seit in Nov 2020

1150 Beiträge
29. July 2023
I don't think it's a glitch but you should be able to use a joker to get the card after the event.
pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
29. July 2023
It does look like the difference is that the SEC can only be retrieved at the end of the event - and this time that could be 5 weeks.

Does the same apply if you complete the progress bar prior to that?

That is a long time to wait 😟
jclown781

107 Beiträge
30. July 2023
@Socialhazard Ok I could live with that too if that becomes the way they do it. However that still renders the joker useless after the event and you would have to wait for a future one that would allow you to randomly win a previously unobtained SEC. So if that is the new idea when exactly would you be able to use the joker? The last week of the event? The very last day? I don't mind occasionally playing the games to try to earn a joker or maybe some free credits but I have no additional cards to win and I have a few jokers stashed already that hopefully aren't becoming useless. @pickle1 The Sky Pierce show that I mentioned from the previous event was available as soon as I filled the progress bar and I was able to download it so I don't believe that's the case.
Number6
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1144 Beiträge
30. July 2023
@jclown781

If you want the SEC anytime before the September 1st deadline then you have to patricipate in one (or more if you want) events available until then and fill the progress bar to obtain the SEC. Once the progress bar is filled you will get the SEC. You can do it from a single event or multiple events. Progress is saved from one event to the next.

After September 1st (last day of the current series of events) the SEC will appear in the store as a SEC and can be purchased then (or any time later) using a Joker if you wish.

As you point out you could also participate in other events (after 1st September) and possibly win the card (unless there are other SECs you don't have in which case the SEC you win will be a random one you don't own).

Stripargo
Mitglied seit in Sep 2017

12 Beiträge
1. August 2023
They are treating the joker card that you spent hundreds of credits on like it was some free coupon you got in the mail.
Oh, you can't use it between certain hours or on the weekends. I can understand that because it's a FREE or a cheap coupon. The joker cards are ANYTHING BUT FREE and there making you wait 5 weeks! They keep sinking lower. This is disgusting.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
1. August 2023
@Stripargo

But you use it at any time - for any card in the store. Its not a restriction on when you can use the joker it is simply that the card you seem to want to exchange it for has not yet been released.
Stripargo
Mitglied seit in Sep 2017

12 Beiträge
1. August 2023
The special event card is the most valuable when it is first released. Totem knows that so they have found another opportunity to extort their customers who may not want to wait for this highly anticipated card. In 5 weeks it will be just another card. The joker card has just decreased greatly in value.
batavus
Mitglied seit in Nov 2019

217 Beiträge
1. August 2023
No Dolz or any SEC's for me in the future.
Cost too much when you compare to other cards.
orclover

744 Beiträge
1. August 2023
The special event card is the most valuable when it is first released. Totem knows that so they have found another opportunity to extort their customers who may not want to wait for this highly anticipated card. In 5 weeks it will be just another card. The joker card has just decreased greatly in value.

The special event cards are no more valuable than the other 4-5 cards from that same model. By the time Carla's special event is released she will have almost 3 hours of content released for about $6...just go back and watch that 3 hours. Or play the game, gamble, hope for the best and get the special event. Why the *****?
AliasNaberius
Mitglied seit in Oct 2014

5 Beiträge
1. August 2023
Only have one Sec card, and that was the xmas one as i was getting the other cards anyway, so didn't cost a fortune like they usually do, Dolz are a big nope, so is crypto, great for making money when it started, not great as a current investment.

People will try as they might to get you onto it though, because it's better for them if you do, the more people use it, the more valuable it becomes... too easy to lose.
dar2112v
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

447 Beiträge
1. August 2023
By the time Carla's special event is released she will have almost 3 hours of content released

So you can no longer use a Joker to buy the exclusive card when announced as part of a game? I assume that one could do this previously? If you play the game can you get the show before the current round of games end and it is official released as much as a exclusive card is actually released?

I would agree it lessens the appeal of owning a joker if those playing the games are going to get the show before you. This seems like an odd policy change to me. I guess the point is to get Joker owners to keep playing the games but if the prize is a Joker then what is the point? I guess you could buy older exclusive cards but if you have a Joker you would have already spent in on that exclusive card wanted or already got it while gambling it in pursuit of your Joker.

And I would think that if they were trying to get you to waste more credits on the games they wouldn't release her non exclusive cards while dangling the latest exclusive card.

Seems odd to me but I'm sure it will make sense to someone.

TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
1. August 2023
I assume that one could do this previously?

I think you would be wrong in that assumption.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
1. August 2023 (edited)
The special event cards are no more valuable than the other 4-5 cards from that same model.

Value is what people will pay for them, and the evidence suggests that enough people will pay what I consider excessive prices so to those people these cards are indeed more valuable than the others because they choose to pay the price to get them. Their intrinsic value is the same, but their rarity adds value to those who, for whatever reason, value the exclusivity or must have a full collection of some model's cards. This in turn makes them more valuable to Totem as it will boost the participation in the games.
Wyldanimal

3900 Beiträge
1. August 2023
While I personally do not approve of it...
The Team has started to Withold releasing the SEC card to the Store Till AFTER the Events are Over.

1) you can Win the SEC by taking part in the Events.
2) you CAN NOT use a joker to get the SEC till it is released to the store.
So while the Event is running, the only way to get the SEC is to take part in the event.

This adds Incentive for members to take part in the Event if they want the SEC now..
or
They have to wait the 4 or 5 weeks till the event is Over, and then Use a Joker once the SEC is released to the Store.

orclover

744 Beiträge
2. August 2023 (edited)
The special event cards are no more valuable than the other 4-5 cards from that same model.Value is what people will pay for them, and the evidence suggests that enough people will pay what I consider excessive prices so to those people these cards are indeed more valuable than the others because they choose to pay the price to get them. Their intrinsic value is the same, but their rarity adds value to those who, for whatever reason, value the exclusivity or must have a full collection of some model's cards. This in turn makes them more valuable to Totem as it will boost the participation in the games.

You forget that people are not always logical actors. WE are full of addictions, mental illnesses, neuroticism that causes us to become mentally unbalanced and we make decisions that are actually not value based but instead a result of a mental imbalance. You can't say that an addictive gambler gets "value" from their addiction equal to the money spent. This was initially why I was against the special event games because I felt they were exploitative of people who might have money or might not but the game itself took advantage of mental vulnerabilities. This is what lootboxes and gambling does in games and why it is so lucrative relative to normal gaming. Anybody who has played the gambling games, or even the trading cards in dolz knows there are emotional responses that are beyond just enjoying the girls. Just because somebody spends $500 on a card doesn't mean they actually have the money to spend, or it won't ***** somebody else in their life, and the later reflection and consequences might certainly outweigh any "value". You and I know the cards are just normal cards. I still feel uncomfortable with the process because I know some people playing the gambling games can't afford it.
dar2112v
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

447 Beiträge
2. August 2023
he Team has started to Withold releasing the SEC card to the Store Till AFTER the Events are Over.

So until recently you could use a Joker and you did not have to wait until the games were over.

This adds Incentive for members to take part in the Event if they want the SEC now..
or
They have to wait the 4 or 5 weeks till the event is Over, and then Use a Joker once the SEC is released to the Store.

I don't play the games, I expect I will never own a Joker, and foolishly hope the games will go away one day but it really makes sense from Totems perspective. If a member uses a joker because they really can't take the time to play the games that would cost Totem as that is the exact member the games are targeting. Still lowers the value of a Joker but I would consider myself lucky that I just have to wait 4 or5 weeks. You don't have to pretend it doesn't exist (even though you know it does ;)), instead pretend it was released a little late.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
2. August 2023 (edited)
You forget that people are not always logical actors.

No I did not. In some ways it is central to my argument. I regard that illogicality as being part of the reason why the SECs are more valuble to Totem than regular cards and are aslo more valuable to those that regard rarity and exclusivity as being valuable.

In case you still miss the point. It doesn't matter at all what value we as individuals place on a card after we have obtained it as long as we as a group continue to pay for the cards. It is the value to Totem that matters.
jclown781

107 Beiträge
2. August 2023
@Wyldanimal thanks again for clarifying I also find this new out of the blue change highly annoying but as long as the card doesn't disappear entirely when the games end like they used to and the opportunity does arise to use a joker than fine.
Plopsaland
Mitglied seit in Sep 2008

126 Beiträge
4. August 2023
Only feedback about events for sec is like these weeks. Somehow I need to wait 2 weeks before I can parcipate in the event as not able to play the first to games due to having all cards. As a premium member and owner of all cards it would be nice to have the opportunity to start a game (like Pleasure chest) earlier and collect the SEC.
Wyldanimal

3900 Beiträge
4. August 2023 (edited)
Somehow I need to wait 2 weeks before I can parcipate in the event as not able to play the first to games due to having all cards.
The 25 Game could be played.
I won two Jokers, a few Gift cards, and Gained about 200 credits.
So I got Paid to WIN...
The 25 Game for Full Collection Members
in place of winning a card, you win back your 15 Credits = a Free round

The Current Event, you are Correct. It can not be played by Full collection Members.

Here is a video:
I had already Won a Joker and 2 gift cards, prior to recording the Video.
So I wanted to Play till I filled the Bar.
In the Video I started at 800 credits, and Finished with over 1000 credits.
Sometimes you do come out ahead..

it's11 mins long, Skip ahead to 10:30 to see where I filled the bar.
https://wyldanimal.com/videos/25-game-Joker-bar-1.mp4

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen