Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

List of Pantyless shows

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Anjin62
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

47 Beiträge
7. January 2023
@sjaakie thank you very much for your job ❤️
Starryk
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

1859 Beiträge
7. January 2023 (edited)
Hm looks like i missed out on that discussion.
Well i also think that this could be a group effort to collect the shows that deserve a certain tag.
Then we just need someone who has the software to add a tag to a show.

@sjaakie: Thanks for your additions... well some of them i wouldn't have considered to be pantyless because if you add shows that have some clips where panties are not worn or removed first then this list will become pretty big. I mostly look for girls wearing dresses or skirts but yeah no panties under body suits or shorts can also be found and should also count as pantyless in my opinion.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
7. January 2023
My approach to find out if a show might be pantyless is to look at the photoset. If she is wearing panties in photos she probably also does that in the clips.
btw to get the card pic to show here like in my previous post i wrote
[linkset] f1215 [/linkset]
Blanks added to make the tags visible.
JonC001
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

1501 Beiträge
7. January 2023
Also one can use 'code' to show the linkset as plain text.
Such as this:
[linkset]f1215[/linkset]
wrightsayswow
Mitglied seit in Jul 2020

1120 Beiträge
7. January 2023
I mostly look for girls wearing dresses or skirts ...
For me this tag would only apply if it were dresses or skirts. All the other variations I would not consider as the perhaps traditional pantyless view. Just shows how different we all view all these ever increasing number of tags.
TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
7. January 2023
For me this tag would only apply if it were dresses or skirts. All the other variations I would not consider as the perhaps traditional pantyless view.

That is one of the reasons why if a tag covering this were to be introduced I would much prefer the positive form "panties" rather than the negative "pantiless". It is clearer as to what is meant by the tag and can be used in conjunction with other tags to focus in on more specific predelictions.
Wyldanimal

3900 Beiträge
7. January 2023
If one were to include the Other Clothed Pantyless options where Pants, Slacks , Shorts, or Body Suits are worn without panties underneath,
then there should be add the UpSkirt tag as well.
UpSkirt would be used along with Pantyless on Skirts and Dresses, where one catches a view of the Pantyless Privates.
Wyldanimal

3900 Beiträge
7. January 2023 (edited)
In older past versions of the App,
One could make an Edit to the Cards XML file in that Cards Data folder,
to make a custom Tag for that Card.

While these edits can still be made to the XML files.
They are No Longer Used by the App.

Tags have their own database,
as well as All of the cards Data used by the App is included in Two or Three of the .CDS files.
So the Data in the Individual XML files for each Card, are no longer used by the app.
Instead all of the Data for all of the cards are collectively stored in one Database created from a collection of CDS files.
luv2phuk
Mitglied seit in Mar 2009

21 Beiträge
9. January 2023
Maybe Totem should consider setting up user created tags, I think Steam does this?

Basically create a bunch of potential tags and let users pick them for each card, the most popular picks appear at the top of the list/in bold.

They should also be seperated from tags selected by Totem/QA.

You could add a symbol like premium members get for frequent taggers or some other small benefit.
Anjin62
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

47 Beiträge
10. January 2023
Maybe Totem should consider setting up user created tags, I think Steam does this?

Basically create a bunch of potential tags and let users pick them for each card, the most popular picks appear at the top of the list/in bold.

They should also be seperated from tags selected by Totem/QA.

You could add a symbol like premium members get for frequent taggers or some other small benefit.

Mah...it is a lot of time that I don't write in this forum, but what I can say is that it looks that TOTEM doesn't care about it anymore.

This is sad.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
14. January 2023
OK another show to add

Starryk

1859 Beiträge
23. June 2023
And another one
Number6
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1144 Beiträge
23. June 2023 (edited)

Just the one clip AFAICS.

The second Pole-Full Nudity clip.
pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
23. June 2023
@Number6 - I think the idea of this thread by @Starryk is to highlight only those shows where the model is pantyless throughout the show 😊😊😊
Number6
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1144 Beiträge
23. June 2023
Sorry.

My bad.😢

Should have read the first post instead of making assumptions when I was skimming through the 50 last posts.

It just happened that the Sirena Milano pantieless clip was playing as I got to the post about Ryana.

You can delete the post if you wish.
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
23. June 2023
That's alright @Number6 - I may do a tidy up on the whole thread at some point as it went off track long before you posted 😊
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
28. June 2023
@Starryk - one for you to add to your list - Kama Oxi "The Hottest Net".

Has just come into QA and the delightful girl seems to have completely forgotten her panties 😍
muttonjeff

740 Beiträge
28. June 2023
the delightful girl seems to have completely forgotten her panties 😍
@pickle1 ... now you have me drooling. Get that card released
Robbion203
Mitglied seit in Jun 2023

1 Beiträge
29. June 2023
this show also has multiple pantyless clips,

pickle1

1353 Beiträge
5. October 2023
Happy birthday @Starryk

And a a birthday present, let me tell you about an upcoming show with absolutely no panties.

It is Vivian Grace "See Through Stripes" and even the preview clips re hotter than usual 😊

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen