Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

List of Pantyless shows

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Starryk
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

1859 Beiträge
12. October 2022 (edited)
Here i want to provide a list of pantyless shows i found.
I checked the photos to determine this so if the model wears panties in the show but they are not visible on the photos i apologize.

Feel free to let us know though. Also feel free to add more shows as this list is be no means complete

iStripper XXX

iStripper

pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
@Starryk - we cannot really list them all here with pictures as the numbers are HUGE.

When I am doing QA, I track shows that are pantyless or bottomless (where the pants are removed first but not from under a dress - e.g. a bikini where the top is kept on) and just in the most recent 470 shows there are

99 pantyless
    134 bottomless

I should say though that these are shows where in at least one clip the model is pantyless. If you are looking for shows where the model just does not possess a pair of panties, then those numbers are smaller.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
@pickle1: I am looking at shows with a dress and no panties right now. Those are the ones that interest me most.
Of course that is a matter of personal taste.
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
But I can tempt you with an upcoming show - Freya Mayer - The Pink String Number.

Freya totally forgot her underwear. 😊

And don't forget Sasha Meow "Picnic Time"
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
continuing the list

thanks for mentioning. Sadly only table clips in this one
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
26. November 2022
thehiddenant
Mitglied seit in Oct 2017

1 Beiträge
30. November 2022
Liya Silver - 0602
Jessica Night - 0990
Stella Cardo - 0948
Milena Ray - 0836

A few others that fit your criteria I think.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
3. December 2022 (edited)
@thehiddenant
Thanks for adding to he list

I can add

She does wear a pantyhose but about 50% of the clips she doesn't wear them. Only the skirt and nothing below. And it is a fantastic show

Btw the trick to add the card pics is to use the linkset tag and between it the collection and card id so e1801 for Lana (e for iStripper and f for iStripper XXX)
Anjin62
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

47 Beiträge
2. January 2023
Jessica Night

Thank you very much!!!!!....I have enriched my collection 👍
Anjin62

47 Beiträge
3. January 2023
Time ago I proposed a new "pantyless" tag, but the proposal was ***** panned by TheEmu, so...only a manual search may help us :)
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
3. January 2023
Time ago I proposed a new "pantyless" tag, but the proposal was ***** panned by TheEmu, so...only a manual search may help us :)

@Anjin62 - the problem with any new tag proposal is the effort required to go through 5,000+ shows to fiid the examples so that the tag is accurate and useful.

Some are easier than others to do. If you can set a tag by just looking at the card image, it is time consuming but possible.

But for any tag that could occur in any clip at random in a show, it is one hell of a task. If you want to know any show where the girl at some stage is pantyless, that falls into that latter category.

If you want to know shows where the girl just never wears panties, Starryk has helped you above.

TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
3. January 2023 (edited)
To add to @Pickle1 's reply, that 5,000+ shows he refers to comprise over 100,000 clips which need to be examined for this sort of tag. A colossal task for a small team.
Dorsai6
Mitglied seit in Apr 2013

1028 Beiträge
3. January 2023
@TheEmu

A colossal task for a small team.

Yes, but this is something that can be group sourced. If a lot of people each review a few cards and report their results to a facilitator, that person could submit the result to Totem and totem's workload would be minimal. All that is needed is a few dozen volunteers. 😉
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
3. January 2023
All that is needed is a few dozen volunteers.

Has there been any sign that there would be a few dozen volunteers ?
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
3. January 2023
@Dorsai6 - it was this kind of activity we tried to do a couple of years ago with a re-tagging exercise and we did discover how difficult it is.

The first thing to be done is to establish a very clear definition of what is "pantyless" so that any volunteers are working to the same definition because, believe me, a few dozen people can have a few dozen different views.

You then need a few dozen people with full collections to volunteer and commit 100% to the task in hand and the timescale - because one weak link, one person who backs out will totally piss-off the others and the exercise will collapse.

And finally you need the facilitator who will also have to be the validator - random sampling the output of the few dozen people to make sure they have followed the definition - and what does that person do if any of the few dozen went rogue?

It really is not that simple if it is to be done properly and accurately.

7itus
Mitglied seit in Feb 2019

5 Beiträge
4. January 2023 (edited)
Rika Fane/Skintight Latex - f1215
Anjin62

47 Beiträge
4. January 2023 (edited)
@Anjin62 - the problem with any new tag proposal is the effort required to go through 5,000+ shows to fiid the examples so that the tag is accurate and useful.

Some are easier than others to do. If you can set a tag by just looking at the card image, it is time consuming but possible.

But for any tag that could occur in any clip at random in a show, it is one hell of a task. If you want to know any show where the girl at some stage is pantyless, that falls into that latter category.

If you want to know shows where the girl just never wears panties, Starryk has helped you above.

Hi Pikle1, welcome back TheEmu,
they haven't to examine every single CLIP...but only the CARDS where the model that are pantiless...and I bet/hope that TOTEM knows wich card was shooted with wich kind of clothes/accessories...and panties.

So they don't need examine 100.00. clips, but only thoose archives; because I hope that TOTEM, like every serious company, have some DIGITAL archives where was wrote how the model was dressed.

Easy, isn't it?

Last, but not least, if there is a category "SOCKS" why cannot be a category "PANTILESS"?
Anjin62

47 Beiträge
4. January 2023
Rika Fane/Skintight Latex - f1215

Thank You.....added!!!!
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
4. January 2023 (edited)
they haven't to examine every single CLIP...but only the CARDS where the model that are pantiless

Just how do you propose to determine which cards have no clips in which panties are worn ? Certainly it would be less than all clips but it would also entail looking at much more than one clip per card.

I would be delighted if Totem provided a few of my favourite clothing tags - but they would almost certainly be rather different from yours (my personal highest priority clothing tags would be Bra, Panties, Suspender Belt, Blouse, Seamed Stockings, Silk or Satin).

For a long time I have wished that for each card Totem had provided a full list of the items of clothing being worn and discarded. But though that would have been practical if it had been a feature from the start it, along with similar ideas, would not be practical now.

P.S. would a card level "pantiless" tag be equivalent to "no panties" in which case a "Panties" tag would seem to be the more obvious choice alongside the existing "dress", "skirt", "stockings" and "socks" tags.

because I hope that TOTEM ... have some DIGITAL archives where was wrote how the model was dressed.

If that was the case it wouldnot have been necessary for one of the moderators to have undertaken reviewing the whole collection in order to introduce the "socks" category.
Anjin62

47 Beiträge
4. January 2023
they haven't to examine every single CLIP...but only the CARDS where the model that are pantiless
Just how do you propose to determine which cards have no clips in which panties are worn ? Certainly it would be less than all clips but it would also entail looking at much more than one clip per card.

I would be delighted if Totem provided a few of my favourite clothing tags - but they would almost certainly be rather different from yours (my personal highest priority clothing tags would be Bra, Panties, Suspender Belt, Blouse, Seamed Stockings, Silk or Satin).

For a long time I have wished that for each card Totem had provided a full list of the items of clothing being worn and discarded. But though that would have been practical if it had been a feature from the start it, along with similar ideas, would not be practical now.

P.S. would a card level "pantiless" tag be equivalent to "no panties" in which case a "Panties" tag would seem to be the more obvious choice alongside the existing "dress", "skirt", "stockings" and "socks" tags.

because I hope that TOTEM ... have some DIGITAL archives where was wrote how the model was dressed.
If that was the case it wouldnot have been necessary for one of the moderators to have undertaken reviewing the whole collection in order to introduce the "socks" category.

Thank you for your 5 cents...

Now I wonder what's your problem: why you feel the urge to say NO; why you are so negative...It's an Emu's mindset?

I don't understand: are you a Totem employee?, are you a moderator?...How you know that TOTEM have no archives, databases...?

Who are you, or who do you believe to be?

Have a nice day :)
willyweekly
Mitglied seit in Jul 2015

374 Beiträge
4. January 2023
I think we all agree, the idea is easy. The difficulty is making it happen.
Some have already started spreadsheets and working programs which "sort" items, it has already been started. There is already a posting for mistagged cards.

My two cents:
Start a post section on this forum. The section could be called "NEW TAGS" or something. Each new category could be the items to sort. If someone starts a category of Pantyless, members can add to the list. After a while, Totem can decide that there is a full enough category (1000 tags)

If totem does nothing more than add this section to the forum, I can still make a playlist for myself based upon the suggestions of the members.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
4. January 2023 (edited)
why you feel the urge to say NO; why you are so negative..

I do not have an urge to say no, but I do try to be realistic about what is practical.

How you know that TOTEM have no archives, databases...?

I don't know, any more than you do. But there is no evidence to support your hope that they have one that can be used in the way that you want while there is some, albeit weak, evidence that there is no such database - the evidence being that in an exercise similar to the one that you are proposing someone did have to go through the collection manually.
Anjin62

47 Beiträge
5. January 2023 (edited)
My two cents:
Start a post section on this forum. The section could be called "NEW TAGS" or something. Each new category could be the items to sort. If someone starts a category of Pantyless, members can add to the list. After a while, Totem can decide that there is a full enough category (1000 tags)

Your 2 cents are really appreciate, thank you!! 😄
Anjin62

47 Beiträge
5. January 2023
@TheEmu
I don't know, any more than you do.

Thank you, so you are only a background noise. :)
Z22
Mitglied seit in Aug 2017

1166 Beiträge
5. January 2023
But I can tempt you with an upcoming show - Freya Mayer - The Pink String Number.

Freya totally forgot her underwear. 😊

And don't forget Sasha Meow "Picnic Time"
Miss, i forgot my PE kit ...

Well you will just have to get something out of the lost bin.
sjaakie

58 Beiträge
5. January 2023
older card from 2008
Jenna Sweet & Amandine / Student room
in this time many short clips (total 23)
most no nude and topless but at clip 14 they start lifting the skirts
sjaakie

58 Beiträge
5. January 2023
Now that I'm looking at some older cards:
maybe this is a problem because 1 out of 2 girls is pantyless?
(and both only table clips)

Susan Snow & Elisa / Duo
Only Elisa is pantyless in dress (in 2 of the 9 clips (excl. preview) rests completely naked)

Samanthe Jolie & Leila Smith /Duo
Only Samantha Jolie pantyless under skirt (in 2 of the 9 clips (excl. preview) rest totally naked)
sjaakie

58 Beiträge
5. January 2023
one other duos with only one pantyless
  • Wellie & Leonelle Knoxville / Duo

And both pantyless
  • Susan & Leonie Knoxville / Duo

Both only table clips
Anjin62

47 Beiträge
6. January 2023
@sjaakie Thank you!!!! ❤️
sjaakie

58 Beiträge
6. January 2023 (edited)
- Joanna / Classic: this is 480p, very short clips (shortest 8 seconds) the card has more outfits. But some are pantyless.
  • Lucky / Matrix: long leather coat over bodystocking with holes in the "right" places. and very high sexy boots
  • Mina / Seaside story: partly pantyless under her miniskirt but somtimes (only table clips?) white bikini bottom
  • Natali Blond / Black snake: wears a body with open crotch tights. In the topless clips, panties over the body. In nudity and full nudity the panties go out, the open crotch remains. So she is wearing panties, but you will like the pantyless clips
  • Ennie / Little devil: no panties under her rod leather suit. Only visible with the 5 (of the 28 incl preview) full nudity clips.
  • Mary / Sexy plumber: naked in overalls (so no panties) but only 2 clips in which she totally strips out of the overall. But the last clip of her putting black grease over her body is super sexy and the socks stay on). - Mary, one of my all-time favorites -
  • Jana H / 26 miles: Standing means "sitting on a motorcycle". Wears leather shorts with zippers in the front and back. However, only 3 full nudity clips (out of 26 incl. 3 preview) where the leather shorts goes off and you see that she is not wearing any panties. Total this card is a bit disappointing, unless you are a Triumph motorcycle fan. (But pantyless).
  • Tara White / Rock star: not wearing panties under her latex pants. But i don't think this is what you want.
  • Gwen / Single malt: somtimes panties without skirt and somtimes skirt without panties
  • Melissa / Red light district: no panties under leather shorts
  • Walleria / Sex symbol: no panties under shorts
  • Demi / Podium: no panties under the thing she is wearing
  • Andie / Lido Club: topless in not topless, only see thru. Nudity no body at all. 2 clips Full nudity she strips out of the body pantyless.
  • Nella / Nescar Trophy: pantyless under the black/white shorts.
  • ***** Cat / Solo: wearing only the babydoll (this name is in the catagories), only table clips.
  • Rihanna Samuel & Tiffany / Duo: 2 clips they wear clothes pantyless, rest naked, only table clips
  • Ema & Gabrielle Gucci: Only 1 sexual explicit clip Gabrielle is pantyless under the dress (Ema using a strapon). Other clips she has skin colour panty.
  • Blanche Bradburry & Gabriella Gucci: panties under the skirts and pantyless under the skirts (only scene 4).
  • Jenna Sweet & Amandine: 2 scenes undressing no panties under shorts
  • Gabriella Gucci / Solo: Full nudity: the shorts stay on. Scene 4 and 5: the shorts go out: No panties
  • Carmen Croft / Solo: start with panties on but panties come off skirt stays on (pantyless: you choose)
  • Carmen Croft / Lazy Weekend: clips with short without panties (standing) and clips with very short skirt without panties (pole and table) last clip she has top with panties and pour water on herself.

If I don't have downloaded the card i look at the pictures. So i Cant see if there are pantyless clips in the card if it is not in the pictures.
I keep checking.
I Love to see the older cards again, even buy some cards that I didn't like back then but I do now.

• And todays Dee Vine / Rodeo Distraction: hase some great pantyless clips
-

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen