Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Monthly Premium Offer  

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Ironxside
Mitglied seit in Aug 2019

84 Beiträge
28. September 2022
$5.99 on a monthly basis.

What a Bargain that is for members who haven't yet became a Premium member.

On an annual basis the price goes from 59 € to 71.88 €: it seems to me that the 12.88 € difference corresponds to an increase of 21.83% ... really a bargain, it's just a matter of understanding for whom .... 😈
HighHeelsLover
Mitglied seit in Jun 2014

52 Beiträge
28. September 2022
PLUS, for the launch, we offer 50 credits to each new subscription.

How long will this offer be active? I'm preparing to buy a lot of cards on Black Friday but if I don't get premium until November will I still get the 50 credits?
Spling83
Mitglied seit in Dec 2018

20 Beiträge
28. September 2022
How can I verify if my actual yearly subscription will renew automatically and when this will happen? Where can I verify my billing information? As I expect, when billing info has changed and it comes to renewal, it will fail and therefore the yearly plan will be lost forever.
omsk5
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

3 Beiträge
28. September 2022
I'd bite on a premium subscription if there was a joker card awarded every 3 months (quarterly).
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3900 Beiträge
28. September 2022
How can I verify if my actual yearly subscription will renew automatically

in the iStripper App, click on your Name at the top to open your Profile Page.
Under your Avatar you will see the word Premium with an (i) next to it.
Click on the (i)
a Popup will be shown with your subscription details.

The Auto renew is controlled by the 3rd party Biller that you used when you signed up.
Your subscription is auto-rebilled by them.

Make sure that your billing information is updated on the 3rd party billers site.
if you need to change it.
Contact the 3rd party biller support.
https://www.istripper.com/info/billers

or
contact iStripper Customer Service
send an e-mail to:
[email protected]

user5789
Mitglied seit in Dec 2016

45 Beiträge
29. September 2022
Tempting offer i must say... Just a silly question but i thought i would ask.. i am hoping that your credits you already have in your existing account will transfer into your premium account if you join to that, am I right?
I mean, its not actually fair if it doesnt......
JonC001

1501 Beiträge
29. September 2022 (edited)
@user5789
It is the same account whether or not premium.
Your credits will remain in your account, unless you spend some.
TheHypocrite
Mitglied seit in Aug 2015

6 Beiträge
29. September 2022
I am wondering whether all the SECs should be released to all users who gain them in 4K mode. This would

make the SECs truly special,

showcase the enhanced viewing experience, and

as those folk who chase the SECs plainly have more money than sense (I have 23😳) they seem to be exactly the same sort of people who might want the Premium experience for all their collection. Maybe including me...😜
Muriatic
Mitglied seit in Sep 2017

5 Beiträge
29. September 2022
Where in the app can I subscribe to the monthly plan?
celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1851 Beiträge
30. September 2022

You can access the Premium subs at the top of your GUI, or from your profile page :)
Ironxside
Mitglied seit in Aug 2019

84 Beiträge
30. September 2022
You can access the Premium subs at the top of your GUI, or from your profile page :)

In reality to me, despite having just restarted the application, only one choice appears:

"71.88€/year - Cancel anytime"
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mitglied seit in Nov 2014

1052 Beiträge
30. September 2022 (edited)
Correction**

Will I keep my 4k files if I cancel my Premium?

Cancelling will prevent the membership to renew but even if you cancel you will keep your advantages for all the period paid (1 year).
Once 1 year has passed and your membership terminated, any Crystal Clear + show purchased during your Premium membership will remain downloadable in 4k resolution even if not downloaded while your premium was active.

JonC001

1501 Beiträge
30. September 2022
I thought cards downloaded in 4K (while premium) would always be available to play (and redownloadable in 4K at any time).
All cards once downloaded in this resolution, I thought would be playable when no longer premium.
pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
30. September 2022
If you cancel your Premium Membership, you won't be able to see your purchased shows in 4K anymore

@Manue - is this a change to the Terms and Conditions?

Previously @celine has always said that once your shows are downloaded in 4K, they are yours forever in that resolution.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1052 Beiträge
30. September 2022
@pickle1 ha; Let me check with our Marketing Team
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1052 Beiträge
30. September 2022
**Correction** Sorry about the ***** ;

Will I keep my 4k files if I cancel my Premium?

Cancelling will prevent the membership to renew but even if you cancel you will keep your advantages for all the period paid (1 year).
Once 1 year has passed and your membership terminated, any Crystal Clear + show purchased during your Premium membership will remain downloadable in 4k resolution even if not downloaded while your premium was active.

Muriatic
Mitglied seit in Sep 2017

5 Beiträge
1. October 2022

Thank you Celine. But I only see an option to the yearly link there. Just like Ironxside reported
willy93
Mitglied seit in Jan 2013

2 Beiträge
1. October 2022
i like the plan of 5.99 alott better, at least that way it doesnt break my wallet
foreverlonewolf
Mitglied seit in May 2008

5 Beiträge
2. October 2022
Has anyone considered the idea of a small-ish monthly credit allowance for new subs? =)
TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
2. October 2022
Has anyone considered the idea of a small-ish monthly credit allowance for new subs? =)

Or, rather than that, a 20% price reduction - you know, something like what is currently given when you become a premium member. People always want more, more more.
JonC001

1501 Beiträge
2. October 2022
Not everyone wants to pay less than what Totem is allowing us. I am very happy with the triple diamond discount, plus the discount on new cards. 🔥
(that last, is the only reason I will continue with premium, if my card does not fail.)

The only thing I want more of (than what Totem currently gives us) is cards. I would love to have two or three cards released every day. 💰💰💰
Okay, also more cards with cat ears. (I love those ears) 🐱
foreverlonewolf

5 Beiträge
2. October 2022

Or, rather than that, a 20% price reduction - you know, something like what is currently given when you become a premium member. People always want more, more more.

i'm personally a big gamer and some mmorpg's do such which gave me the idea hence why i asked...i'm honestly not ***** hehe =) it's just a thought =)
Wyldanimal

3900 Beiträge
2. October 2022
I'll post this again.
It is the Combined Discount at each level when you add the 20% Premium discount on top of your Level Discount.

20% Bronze
28% Silver
36% Gold
44% Platinum
48% Diamond
52% Double Diamond
56% Triple Diamond

and if you want an even better price per card,
Purchase credits when there is the 20% bonus offer.
A 20% Bonus offer just ended.

foreverlonewolf

5 Beiträge
2. October 2022
ok so i'm currently at D.D. staus thats 52% and should i sub it'll add 20% more for a total of 72% off.....each card...correct? i'm sorry but currently the "logic" part of my brain isnt fully capable at the moment =/
foreverlonewolf

5 Beiträge
2. October 2022
hehe here's a good one...my profile says im at Diamond level yet i only get 35% discount currently...in my collection it says im at Double Diamond level and no im no a current sub at the moment either nor am i receiving that 48% or 52% you spoke of either hehe like i said its a good one =)
TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
2. October 2022 (edited)
ok so i'm currently at D.D. staus thats 52% and should i sub it'll add 20% more for a total of 72% off.

Your mathematics are incorrect. See

https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/51647/1?post=748913
Alles über iStripper / Monthly Premium Offer
Ah I see, the discount isn't quite as big as I thought it would be as it's applied to the show's discounted price and not the full price of the show. How did you expect it to work ? This is the only w...
for how to do it properly.

nor am i receiving that 48% or 52% you spoke of either hehe like i said its a good one =)

Wyldanimal 's post started with

It is the Combined Discount at each level when you add the 20% Premium discount on top of your Level Discount.

i.e. you get that discount, for new cards, after you become a Premium member.
foreverlonewolf

5 Beiträge
2. October 2022
um ok so my 35 will/may jump up to the 48/52 after subbing? that what that means? i apoligise for my noob-ish mentality
pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
2. October 2022 (edited)
@foreverlonewolf - you are diamond only, not double diamond as you think because you have either 666 or 698 cards (depending where you look) and double-diamond status starts at 750 cards.

Because the Premium discount is applied after your 35% discount (not added on top of it), the actual discount you would realise is 48% NOT 55%.
CuriousD039

1 Beiträge
3. October 2022
What about those of us who do not want their credit card billed monthly? I think an annual option is still needed.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen