Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

My Collection

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

hatbandmonkey
Mitglied seit in Aug 2022

1 Beiträge
30. August 2022
Where is "My Collection"? I don't see it anywhere to click on it.
TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
30. August 2022 (edited)
It's one of the menus at the top of the iStripper app's window - between Previews and Forum.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mitglied seit in Nov 2014

1049 Beiträge
30. August 2022
@hatbandmonkey Hello, Open your web browser and go to www.istripper.com. Download it again

Click “get iStripper for free” and the download will start. Once it is downloaded, click on “open file”.

Select your language then click on start. Accept the location for your models file (we can change it later if we need to)

It will now extract files and you should now see the screen that says “Launch iStripper”. Click next.

Agree to the License Agreement

You will now see the Welcome screen. DO NOT click on the red button – you must click on “Already a member? Login here".

Type in your userid and password (or your pseudo and password) and press enter.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen