Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Summer Sale - Q&A

Forum / Alles über iStripper

TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
27. June 2021
I was just stateing my oppinion as I always feel I have the right or should have the right to do.

Of course you have the right to do so - and it is good that people make such suggestions. But it is better if they also understand that what may seem "obviously" good to them is not always good for all parties involved when looked at in a wider context.
PSEUDO6ISME
Mitglied seit in Feb 2020

60 Beiträge
27. June 2021
Yeah I get that even before this comversation.
PSEUDO6ISME

60 Beiträge
27. June 2021
Anything els?
batavus
Mitglied seit in Nov 2019

217 Beiträge
27. June 2021
A members perspective.

Lets say you belong to a fraternal order club and you pay an Annual membership
with that membership, each year you are a member gives you a better deal on the food and beverages
you get in the club.
you get 10% for becoming a member
and another 5% ever year there after, up to a maximum of 45%
A beer normally costs $2.50, but you can get it for $1.38 with your 45% discount.

That's your membership benefit.
It only applies to the club.

Now once a month they hold a Public Bazaar, the club is closed while the bazaar is going on.
and everyone buys tickets at the same price and uses those tickets to play games and get food and beverages.

Your Membership grants you no special treatment at the Bazaar.
your tickets cost the same as everyone elses, a book of 50 tickets for $5
and your winnings at the games are the same as everyone else.
so too is the food and beverage cost the same as everyone else.
using Tickets to get a beer, costs 25 tickets, or $2.50

At the Next Club meeting you ***** that you had to spend 25 tickets
worth $2.50 to get a beer that you normally would only pay $1.38 for.

You think this is Unfair, and that your membership Benefit should also apply at the Public Bazaar.

Member Benefits only apply IN the club, not at the Public events.

@Wyldanimal
Nice words. Not satisfied about the games, don't play. But many members like to play and then they ***** about their loss of credits 😊
PSEUDO6ISME

60 Beiträge
27. June 2021
A members perspective.

with that membership, each year you are a member gives you a better deal on the food and beverages
you get in the club.
A beer normally costs $2.50, but you can get it for $1.38 with your 45% discount.

Now once a month they hold a Public Bazaar, the club is closed while the bazaar is going on.
and everyone buys tickets at the same price and uses those tickets to play games and get food and beverages.

You think this is Unfair, and that your membership Benefit should also apply at the Public Bazaar.

@Wyldanimal
Nice words. Not satisfied about the games, don't play. But many members like to play and then they ***** about their loss of credits 😊

Not sure if this coment is ment for me or not? I have stated I dont mind the gambling and have a goal of owninng all the cards. That being said the 25 sec card accumelateing at the top of my store page is a joke.
batavus
Mitglied seit in Nov 2019

217 Beiträge
27. June 2021
@PSEUDO6ISME

My response is not to you in particular, it's for all ***** about the games : they loss a plenty of credits, they can't participate the games, ...
PSEUDO6ISME

60 Beiträge
27. June 2021
@PSEUDO6ISME

My response is not to you in particular, it's for all ***** about the games : they loss a plenty of credits, they can't participate the games, ...

Its all good either way :)
SittingDuck
Mitglied seit in Aug 2017

60 Beiträge
27. June 2021 (edited)
"Just a comment – that is one heck of a place to store your panties in 6153503 !

@pickle1
What do you mean by this? Where did she put her panties? You have me intrigued now.
wrightsayswow
Mitglied seit in Jul 2020

1119 Beiträge
27. June 2021
@SittingDuck yes intrigued indeed and the rating is going up slowly as more customers see the show.
wrightsayswow

1119 Beiträge
27. June 2021
Of course th big question for me is who is the model on the Summer Sale home page?
I cannot think who it is, don't recognise the outfit either. Perhaps it's from a show yet to be released?
Stanston
Mitglied seit in Aug 2018

1012 Beiträge
27. June 2021
@wrightsayswow
Of course th big question for me is who is the model on the Summer Sale home page?
Pulling out my Crystal Ball ... Camila Palmer
wrightsayswow

1119 Beiträge
27. June 2021
She looks very different in uniform from the fansign image I saw.
And her name is spelt wrong in the title of the fansign.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/47951/1?post=716380
Du bist nicht befugt dieses Thema zu sehen oder auf mit dem Thema verwandte Daten zuzugreifen
Stanston
Mitglied seit in Aug 2018

1012 Beiträge
27. June 2021
Yes indeed my bad i was opening the wrong E-Mail from @LisaParadis in that case
i'm quiet now.
wrightsayswow

1119 Beiträge
27. June 2021
Okay so we're none the wiser - except the spelling for Camila 😉

Hopefully someone will identify the model on the home page 👍
jt123
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

183 Beiträge
27. June 2021
She does look very hot!
I'm sure it will cum to you soon -- and me as well -- but we'll STILL be "none the wiser"😄...
pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
27. June 2021
Of course th big question for me is who is the model on the Summer Sale home page?I cannot think who it is, don't recognise the outfit either. Perhaps it's from a show yet to be released?

The outfit (apart from the shoes) was worn by Alya Stark in "Let It fly"

pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
27. June 2021 (edited)
"Just a comment – that is one heck of a place to store your panties in 6153503 !@pickle1What do you mean by this? Where did she put her panties? You have me intrigued now.

Sorry @SittingDuck - I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone - you will have to win the show 😘
wrightsayswow

1119 Beiträge
27. June 2021
The outfit (apart from the shoes) was worn by Alya Stark in "Let It fly"
Perhaps Alya can tell us who she gave her uniform to? 😄
TsarDaddy
Mitglied seit in Dec 2020

115 Beiträge
28. June 2021
This oiled up Veronica reminds me that I haven't had a bodyslide massage in a very long time. These kind of erotic massages are wonderful. Especially when it's a beautiful babe like Veronica here doing it.
rhea
Mitglied seit in Dec 2019

19 Beiträge
28. June 2021
Sorry if I’m repeating myself, but guys and girls from Totem, you definitely have to work on your algorithm. Progressive Redraw the last months is kind of stupid for me, like, this time I got 9 out of 10 cards that I don’t like, seriously, why should I even consider a redraw, especially only for the 20% discount? I remember a time when at least 5 or 6 out of 10 were decent, but it’s just getting worse and worse. (maybe because of the more cards I own now, and the algorithm messes up, I don’t know). By the way, I only own around 400 cards, so there’s definitely room for more, but not of this kind. Anyway, also kind of sad and a bad choice to hide Veronica Leal (much cherished by the fanbase) in her lovely bikini outfit behind the SEC gambling paywall. Would have loved to have this card, even at a much higher price, but not under these circumstances (some people say they’re losing around 500-600 credits). Honestly, and I really mean this in good will, just pay more attention to the likes of your year-long customers. We’re loyal, and we definitely WANT to support and love you, no *****, put please also take us seriously. Believe me, this will pay out better in the end, for all of us. Dark Patterns are not the future.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
28. June 2021 (edited)
@Rhea

Progressive Redraw the last months is kind of stupid for me, like, this time I got 9 out of 10 cards that I don’t like, seriously, why should I even consider a redraw, especially only for the 20% discount?

And I am sorry to repeat myself. In any business the purpose of such offers is to get us to increase our spending not to reduce it. This is done in part by persuading us to buy things that we would otherwise not buy. In general special offers are not there to make it cheaper for us to get what we want or even to increase the number of things sold. These may be used as the means to the end desired by the seller but they are not the primary purpose of the offers.

What you seem to be asking for comes close to being a simple reduction in price which, if the base price is close to optimum (for the seller), would reduce income not increase it. Totem do, in fact, occasionally make offers of that general kind, but it would be against their interest to do so continuously.
mdekker
Mitglied seit in Oct 2007

99 Beiträge
28. June 2021
A members perspective.

you get in the club.

Nice and true... but missing the point completely. In your case both beers are the same and it's about drinking the beers rather than collecting them. Changing the story to a membership where you get a new type of beer every day and a Public Bazaar is held showing you new types of beer, but making it impossible for you to buy it, even if you had all the money in the world, and giving it away to lucky visitors winning it in the lottery would come closer to the SEC debacle.
wrightsayswow

1119 Beiträge
28. June 2021
I cannot think who it is, don't recognise the outfit either. Perhaps it's from a show yet to be released?
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/47902/1?post=717011
Du bist nicht befugt dieses Thema zu sehen oder auf mit dem Thema verwandte Daten zuzugreifen
@Optimal and @stefnev1 yes I think so - it could be Milena Ray and a future show she's made?
wrightsayswow

1119 Beiträge
28. June 2021 (edited)
I would like to get this SEC and I've made a little progress on the bar with the progressive redraw, but I think I'm done with that now, certainly that will not get me to the end, and hope to continue progress next week with the 25 game.
However I have just had a bad thought that I hope has been anticipated for by the team.
Does the progress bar stay at the place you get to at end of each week?
Or will it reset to zero with each new game?
You can imagine the outcry if it turns out to be the reset to zero option.
Sorry to ask - I'm a glass half empty type of chap 😳
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mitglied seit in Nov 2014

1049 Beiträge
28. June 2021
Does the progress bar stay at the place you get to at end of each week? YES ❤️
wrightsayswow

1119 Beiträge
28. June 2021
Thank you @Manue 👍 May be I should be a glass three quarters full chap after all 😊
PSEUDO6ISME

60 Beiträge
1. July 2021
@Rhea

Progressive Redraw the last months is kind of stupid for me, like, this time I got 9 out of 10 cards that I don’t like, seriously, why should I even consider a redraw, especially only for the 20% discount?
And I am sorry to repeat myself. In any business the purpose of such offers is to get us to increase our spending not to reduce it. This is done in part by persuading us to buy things that we would otherwise not buy. In general special offers are not there to make it cheaper for us to get what we want or even to increase the number of things sold. These may be used as the means to the end desired by the seller but they are not the primary purpose of the offers.

What you seem to be asking for comes close to being a simple reduction in price which, if the base price is close to optimum (for the seller), would reduce income not increase it. Totem do, in fact, occasionally make offers of that general kind, but it would be against their interest to do so continuously.

It's good to increase money in business and the problem with how companies do it to what the customers want. All this gambling why not just add a poker game and give us the option to buy chips when we run out or wait for more to be delivivered for free ounce a day. Lots of money in that. instead new players who join will have a ever growing amount of sec cards in there collection which you can argue its for the best of the company but in all honesty not really a good look or a good way of doing buesness. You can compare it to the pay to win games etc. Just not right. There are better ways to make money then you have to gamble hundreds of dollers were the odds are set for mostly against you which compared to a online a poker game in the actual market it would be illegal.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
1. July 2021 (edited)
@PSEUDO6ISME

The text you quote, and the whole post it came from, had nothing to do with the gambling games. It was a reply to an implicit suggestion that a particular kind of special offer, one that would correspond to a permanent price reduction if repeated often enough, be made far more frequently than it is.

However, as you reintroduced the topic of gambling, what is your evidence for your apparent view that games the here have "the odds are set for mostly against you"? As far as I can tell the overall odds for the games neither favour Totem nor the players (or at least are not greatly biased either way). But the data available to me do not allow me to be at all certain of this. Of course most players lose out, but some make large gains.

Let me illustrate this point with a very simple type of game. Consider a game in which the organisers sell 1000 lottery tickets for 1 euro each, draws one at random and gives the winner a prize of 1000 euros. This is an absolutely fair game in which each participant has the same chance of winning and the organisers gain no monetary reward - nevertheless there will be 999 losers for every winner.

As far as the individual players are concerned the game would be exactly the same if the organisers bought one of the tickets for themselves, the only difference is that the organisers themselves are taking the same risk of losing as the ordinary players and have the same chance of winning the 1000 euro prize. So still an absolutely fair game.

When such a game is repeated very many times then on average the gains and losses even out both for the organisers and for the players, but because the organisers participate in all the games while an individual player participates in far fewer the organisers can be more sure of their result than any individual player. This is still an absolutely fair game though now there is an asymmetry between the organisers and the players because the organisers can be more sure of breaking even than an individual player, but the organisers also now have a small risk of making a much bigger loss than any player (and an equally small chance of making a much bigger gain).

When there are several different prizes, a few of high value and many of low value the analysis is more difficult - but there can still be an absolutely fair game, one that does not favour the organisers, in which almost everybody will lose out but this is compensated for by the high value prizes. All of this for games that would be absolutely fair in all respects.

Because we mainly see posts from the those that have lost out on the games we get a distorted view of them.

This is not to say that the games are fair in the way I have described, only that from the results that we see we can not tell if they are or not.
PSEUDO6ISME

60 Beiträge
1. July 2021

However, as you reintroduced the topic of gambling, what is your evidence for your apparent view that games the here have "the odds are set for mostly against you"?

I would say my evidence is 1261 cards left + 25 sec cards in my collection I will never own. hundreds of dollers in slots and not a single fucking 1. many lottto tickits and not 1 single win. Get real!
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
1. July 2021 (edited)
The results for a single user comprise a microscopically small sample for determining if the odds are in your favour ot not. As i have just gone to great lengths to explain even if the odds are such that the game is fair then you are much more likely to lose out unless you play a huge number of games - at least several thousands, a few hundred is not enough.

In a fair game (such as betting on single numbers at roulette played with a wheel without zeroes) when the outcomes are averaged over a large number of games the expected value of a player's winnings will be zero but the expected outcome for any player of any particular spin, or short series of spins, will be the loss of the money that was bet.

You are, in my opinion, quite right that the games do not suit you - nor do they suit me. Neither of us has anywhere near enough data to justify the claim that the odds strongly favour the house. It may be true, but equally so it may be false - we simply do not know despite any beliefs we may have.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen