Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Sharon White - Tastes Like Cotton Candy (SEC)  

Forum / Alles über iStripper

MacNK7
Mitglied seit in Sep 2012

29 Beiträge
14. May 2021
I'm getting tired of all these SEC's :(
What's so wrong with being able to buy the cards that I want?
Why can I only buy a CHANCE to get the card that I want?
The answer is simple. Abusing gambling addiction is incredibly profitable.
I definitely feel less and less inclined to support iStripper with each passing week.
Hope something changes soon or they might start ***** customers.

It has already begun; not everyone who leaves iStripper is going to post about it in the forums first. Most of them will just leave. The SEC's are bogus. They aren't any different than a standard card. They just cost a lot more. I do understand those who want a full collection and i think it's ***** ccustomer service to deny those who have every card the opportunity to at lease purchase the SEC. THEY SIMPLY DO NOT CARE, PEOPLE. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY. Stop giving it to them and maybe they will listen!
Gorfa91
Mitglied seit in Aug 2010

279 Beiträge
15. May 2021
Answer for me tonight is one Joker... sorry I could not resist longer to see Sharon White in such pink lingerie. 😋
ComteDracula
Mitglied seit in Aug 2017

1255 Beiträge
15. May 2021
What surprises me is that there are always people who play their games to get the SEC.

There are often bugs and frustrations in the games, people ***** and the whole thing starts again in the next games.

And this, even if every time, many testimonies made on the forum, show that we have all advantage to not play it, to bring changes concerning the SEC.

It is only when Totem does not make any more money with the games of chance, that they will perhaps change their strategy?

Of course there are many new people who get caught, but for the older customers who say they ***** and don't support these games, I can't understand this contradiction between what they say and what they do.

With this kind of behavior, it is obvious that nothing is going to change.

To me it's pretty obvious that customers with large collections, who are no longer as profitable for them, are negligible to them.

They figure they'll catch new ones that will bring them even more money with the games and SEC as a hook.

I am sure that the policy of games and the release of SECs at a higher frequency is very profitable for them. The collections, must cost more too, than when I made my card purchases, without all these games, but with real promotions much more interesting for the customers.

Moi ce qui me surprend, c'est de voir qu'il y a toujours des gens qui jouent à leurs jeux pour obtenir les SEC.

Il y a souvent des bogues et des frustrations dans les jeux, les gens se plaignent et le tout recommence lors des prochains jeux.

Et ce, même si à toutes les fois, plusieurs témoignages faits sur le forum, démontrent que nous avons tout avantage à ne pas y jouer, pour amener des changements concernant les SEC.

Ce n'est que lorsque Totem ne fera plus d'argent avec les jeux de hasard, qu'ils vont peut-être changer leur stratégie ?

Évidemment il y a plusieurs nouveaux qui se font prendre, mais concernant les plus vieux clients, qui disent qu'ils détestent et n'appuient pas ces jeux, je ne peux comprendre cette contradiction entre ce qu'ils disent et ce qu'ils font.

Avec ce genre de comportement, il est évident que rien ne va changer.

Pour moi il est assez évident que les clients ayant une grande collection, et qui ne sont plus aussi rentables pour eux, sont négligeables pour eux.

Ils se disent qu'ils vont en attraper des nouveaux qui vont leur apporter encore plus d'argent avec les jeux et les SEC comme hameçon.

Je suis certain que la politique des jeux et de la sortie des SEC à une plus grande fréquence est très rentable pour eux. Les collections, doivent coûter plus cher aussi, qu'à l'époque ou j'ai fait mes achats de cartes, sans tous ces jeux. mais avec des vraies promotions beaucoup plus intéressantes pour les clients.
wtprivate
Mitglied seit in Jul 2017

204 Beiträge
15. May 2021
@MacNK7: You hit the nail on the head. Good businesses care about people. Ugly businesses care only about money.
TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
15. May 2021 (edited)
What surprises me is that there are always people who play their games to get the SEC.

So, are you are regularly surprised by your own behaviour - you seem to have a full collection - or only surprised that others behave in the same way.

I can't understand this contradiction between what they say and what they do.
wtprivate

204 Beiträge
15. May 2021
@ComteDracula: Here's the thing - the solution to this problem is, and always has been, quite simple.

People like myself who have large collection and purhcase every card are essentially "bullied" into playing these silly games. The "*****" for the collector is having ALL the cards - not excluding some that are made out of reach. Essentially, these are your "whales" who will eat up every piece of content you produce.

On the other hand, new customers coming in are more likely to spend bigger in the short term - so the business model is biased more towards them, with the games used to up the profit from these new players.

It's always been perplexing to me that collectors with large collections are treated EXACTLY THE SAME as new customers in these games. Case in point - a "Gift Card" is worth LESS to me than a new player, because I could have purchased cards (before Totem sucked up all my credits with these games) cheaper than a new player with a smaller collection on a lower tier. So, by being a loyal customer, my participation in these games is actually LESS profitable for me than for someone who literally just joined the customer base.

For this reason, I've always hoped Totem would see the sense in making SECs available to purchase for members above a certain rating AND who are Premium members. These customers likely don't care for the gambling games, and would probably pay a premium anyway ... not to mention that the attraction of this would be a great incentive for new players to build their collections. Which reminds me - I need to cancel my Premium membership, too.

However, instead, Totem has cast aside the loyal customer, and actively CHOSEN to treat them poorly (don't tell me for one minute they don't realise what they are doing).

Again, they could do the right thing and focus on keeping CUSTOMERS loyal, instead they are focused on MONEY and money alone.

I'm one small example of what they could have had - a customer who would gladly spend the $500 or so a year (including the Premium membership) and was delighted when they introduced the "Auto Buy" option (I had suggested it multiple times, as I am sure others had). I also purchased all the VR content - and VR Paradise and all the DLC. Happily.

But - by denying me the thing I came for - a FULL collection of cards - instead they have ***** me for life and lost me for good. I'll never spend another dollar on iStripper because of what it has become. So, if you consider I would have happily stayed for at least 5-10 years at $500 a year, that's $5,000 they've kissed goodbye.

But do they care? Of course not ... they can always find more suckers who will spend well above that. While I get the profit motive, it's always nice to think there's a bit of humanity behind it. Sadly, I feel like the owners of Totem no longer care about anybody but themselves. They have to live with that - not me.

Someone once told me that "money is like a magnifying glass - it makes you more of what you are". I guess we know what kind of people they are by their behaviours and actions. To confirm that, nobody from Totem ever responds on the forums to complaints like this, and questions about it go ignored. It's wanton and - I think - greedy behaviour. If they had a clear conscience and an ethical business, they would be bending over backwards to look after their customers.

Again, such a shame. I'd love to keep giving them my money, but sadly - my money has a conscience. But again, they won't care - they will just find more people to repeat the cycle.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
15. May 2021
@wtprivate

With the exception of one word I agree with all that you said in your last post.

But that one word makes a huge difference - we are not "bullied" we are "tempted". It is our fault if we succumb to that temptation.

goodwolf
Mitglied seit in May 2011

254 Beiträge
15. May 2021
With another word you might not want to hear both are additions. Question is only your personal level of it and if the first one addiction was that serious, that you topped it with this second one abt. the gambling.
Wonneproppen
Mitglied seit in Mar 2011

56 Beiträge
15. May 2021
Sharon White als unverkäufliche SEC, das verstößt gegen die UN-Folterkonvention!
wrightsayswow
Mitglied seit in Jul 2020

1113 Beiträge
15. May 2021
nobody from Totem ever responds on the forums to complaints like this, and questions about it go ignored.
Yes - let's have some response - a solution even better. Let the full or above some level of collection continue buying ALL cards including SECs without the damn gambling.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
15. May 2021 (edited)
Let the full or above some level of collection continue buying ALL cards including SECs without the damn gambling.

If you can suggest a way that would be guarenteed not to reduce Totem's income then I suspect that it would stand a good chance of being implemented. As it stands many of these complaints reduce to effectively

I am, of my own free will, spending more on your product than I want to - please allow me to get the same or more from it while spending less
wrightsayswow

1113 Beiträge
15. May 2021
If you can suggest a way that would be guarenteed not to reduce Totem's income
Well full collections we are only talking about 120 or less if I remember last month's figure correctly.
And if they set the nearly there level at perhaps 90-95% of a full collection perhaps Totem would retain the interest of those members, rather than as seems to be mentioned they are not going on spending anymore. And for everyone else an incentive perhaps to get to that level. Then they can buy the SECs they want.
Someone at Totem just needs to work the figures I think.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
15. May 2021 (edited)
Well full collections we are only talking about 120 or less

So you want to keep on "punishing" (as some of the complainers express it) those who have full collections of 3k and 4k cards but do not want lower resolution cards, or those that have all 1080p and above, or even those with all except the 480p. Or those that only have all the XXX cards or those that don't want XXX cards. Or, indeed, those that do not already have all the SECs.

If Totem did as you have suggested then I am sure there will be complaints from some of those who, rightly or wrongly, feel that they have been unfairly excluded - much as there is now.
wrightsayswow

1113 Beiträge
15. May 2021 (edited)
Punishing? Where do you get that from?
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
15. May 2021
Punishing? Where do you get that from?

I seem to remember several posts from people saying that they are being "punished" for their "loyalty". I regard this as nonsense - but it is their term not mine.
wrightsayswow

1113 Beiträge
15. May 2021
Okay sorry. This is why I end up posting too much - get involved in too many threads. Think I'll have lunch now.
These no easy solution to this is there. Will never satisfy everyone - bit like politics.
wtprivate

204 Beiträge
15. May 2021
@wtprivate

With the exception of one word I agree with all that you said in your last post.

But that one word makes a huge difference - we are not "bullied" we are "tempted". It is our fault if we succumb to that temptation.

I disagree. Wholeheartedly.

Yes, it's our choice. It's also a victim's choice to walk away from a bully. Same same.

My point, despite the perhaps divisive use of the word "bullied" is that we're given no option. I have always felt that gambling would be OK as an option - but never as a requirement.

Sadly, Totem thinks differently.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
15. May 2021 (edited)
My point, despite the perhaps divisive use of the word "bullied" is that we're given no option

Yes we are given an option, one that the vast majority of the users have excercised - that is we can choose not to own every card. It is an option that neither of us have taken until now (but see below) though at some point in the future I am sure I will do so, though for different reasons than you. That we don't like the option does not mean that it doesn't exist.

Actually, there was a point after SECs were introduced but before it was possible to gamble for them that I missed out on a couple and at the time there was no way to get them (i.e. there really was no option). I was quite content with that.
wtprivate

204 Beiträge
15. May 2021
Again you misunderstand.

My point is that if your goal is to collect all the cards, the only way to do this is to play the gambling games.

In the past few months, this has cost me over 2,200 credits - about $220. Granted, I had the “option” not to play and miss out on the SECs, but how else could I complete my collection?

So now, I am exercising my other true option which is to stop spending my money with Totem altogether. I fail to see how this is ultimately good for business, but they clearly can’t hear me for the sound of their cash register ringing.

So, iStripper is no longer interested in collectors it would seem - which again confirms my point about their bias towards new customers over loyal ones. It very likely makes economic sense for them, but it has sure left a bad taste in my mouth.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
15. May 2021
Again you misunderstand.

My point is that if your goal is to collect all the cards, the only way to do this is to play the gambling games.

I totally understand - and have repeatedly said that i agree with you on this very point.

What I disagree on is whether you you are ***** to do this or choose, however reluctently, to do it. Until now you have chosen to do so.
mitchell
Mitglied seit in Jan 2010

256 Beiträge
15. May 2021
Chosen or ***** it boils down to the same thing. If you are a true collector you collect. Thats what you do. And the only way to collect ALL is to gamble. @wtprivate is right. I am nowhere near to a full collection but even I can see it is unfair to members who have a full collection on top of a premium membership to be treated the same (or in fact worse from a certain pov) than a bronze member.

simple solution

1) Create a new membership level call it whatever you want let's say Vibranium membership. Anyone with with the new highest membership level automatically gets all new S.E.C released going forward. Old SEC will still require a Joker card for obvious legal reasons in order to obtain vibranium member status you must have a minimum or 90% off all iStripper cards (excluding 480 which are not istripper cards anyway but vg 2) and be a premium member.

2) Make premium membership (available to all customers) a monthly fee of 9.99 a month. Premium members can download previews of cards that include one full nudity clip. Purchase card if you want the full show (all clips). Add new features to premium. First new feature is early access to all new cards released let's say one week before general release. Second new feature free access to previously unreleased material. Third new feature behind the scenes access of new video shoots and photo shoots. Fourth new feature Live video Q&A with one model per month (questions picked beefore hand from questions submitted via the forum). plus any other new features the team can come up with e.g fansign each month.

3) Make gift cards available for general purchase at the cost of 35 base credits. ANd give all customers the ability to send these gift cards to anyone they choose via a simple link. Would be a great way to introduce the app to your friends.

4) in future Gambling games like say slot machine those who have full collections get disconnts on gift cards instead of regulad cards. Same with progressive refill or whatever its called. You get disconnts on gift cards instead of normal cards wont need to pin anything ha ha
Socialhazard
Mitglied seit in Nov 2020

1145 Beiträge
15. May 2021
@mitchell

An interesting idea. 👍 <(^_^)>
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
15. May 2021
@mitchell

I think that with your solution we will see complaints from those who only want to collect all the cards of certain models and would be unhappy that they need to pay extra to gain easy access to the one or two SECs they want.

These things are never easy.
smith2
Mitglied seit in Jun 2020

238 Beiträge
15. May 2021
FR:
Je conseillerai d'attendre un événement plus opportun qui garantisse l’acquisition de joker.
Comme ce que Totem avait fait pour inaugurer la barre de progression avec la carte SEC de little Caprice, puis 3, 2 et 1 joker ensuite.

Vu que Totem à prévu en 2021 de revoir en profondeur l'ergonomie de l'application. Peut être aurons nous à l'occasion un événement de grande ampleur aussi généreux que l'*****ée dernière.

En tout cas y a dans le TIF actuel aucune raison de se précipité dans la poursuite de la nouvelle SEC, combien même elle face envie.

EN:
I will advise to wait for a more opportune event which guarantees the acquisition of joker.
Like what Totem had done to inaugurate the progress bar with little Caprice's SEC card, then 3, 2 and 1 joker then.

Since Totem has planned in 2021 to thoroughly review the ergonomics of the application. Perhaps we will have on occasion a large-scale event as generous as last year.

In any case there is in the current TIF no reason to rush in the pursuit of the new SEC, how much even it faces envy.
smith2
Mitglied seit in Jun 2020

238 Beiträge
15. May 2021 (edited)
The card collected only 22 votes for the moment (and we don't know if guys who have purchased the card have use joker previously keeping or play the event this week).
wtprivate

204 Beiträge
16. May 2021
@mitchell, your ideas are not dissimilar to those suggested already by myself and others. I agree that having some way to obtain SECs without gambling (even at a premium) would be preferable.

The problem is that Totem literally doesn’t care what their customers think. They care about money. And only money.

The only way to win this game is not to play at all. I’m not naive enough to believe Totem cares that I’ll leave. After all, there is another sucker born every minute. As long as they have new customers coming in the door, they have what they need.

As they say in France - C’est la vie.
mitchell

256 Beiträge
16. May 2021
@TheEmu
They would still be able to use Jokers that they won in the vaious gambling games to pick up SEC without monthly membership. I think this could work. I would pay 10 bucks per monts for those extra benifits especially the ability to have a full nudity clip as a preview instead of the 30 sec non nude clips. and totem would not lose on sales since it is still only a preview which would rotate out when you download another preview card since you can only have a max of 7 previews at one time. Totem gets my twn bucks each month and I get peace of mind kwing that i like a particular card before I buy. And I also have incentive to continue as a member because of those SEC cards which could be available monthly.
And remember I am still purchasing cards I like at regular membership rates daily. Multiple streams of revenue is the goal here right?
wtprivate

204 Beiträge
16. May 2021
Again you misunderstand.

I totally understand - and have repeatedly said that i agree with you on this very point.

What I disagree on is whether you you are ***** to do this or choose, however reluctently, to do it. Until now you have chosen to do so.

Your obsession with semantics again entirely misses the point. Of course it’s a choice. Buying (or not) anything is a choice.

I don’t see how that’s at all helpful in this discussion.

Fair and ethical business practices are also a choice. Customer service and care is also a choice. Treating others with respect is also a choice. So is ignoring, exploiting, and treating them with contempt.

Totem’s choice is clearly to prioritise profit over everything else. It’s ugly.

So again, I’m exercising my choice to spend my money elsewhere from here on in.
mitchell

256 Beiträge
16. May 2021
@wtprivate
I hear you. Sometimes a trickle if left unatended can turn into a stream and eventually into a river. I still enjoy the cards enough without neededing to get all the SEC or even use the various promotions. I picked up two free card with the cash back and was tempted to reload to get more bonus cards but ultimately decided to save that cash.
But I am not a collector. if I was I likely would have picked up a 1000 credit refil just for this cashback which I think is an actual and excellent way to thank loyal customers. I agree true collectors can justifyably feel agrieved.
mitchell

256 Beiträge
16. May 2021
I am not sure if he is still with Totem but Rex seemed to care about regular users. Celine too I remember as a fairly new member would actively participate in the forum and often went out of her way to offer help and solutions.

I'm not sure what the makeup of the cureent customer service team is though. Maybe it has changed up in the last couple years. Buut they used to be amazon like back in the day with customers. in the past i have had several very plesant interactions with customer service. Mabe it's just a personell issue? Could be.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen