Little Caprice (SEC)

Forum / Alles über iStripper

x26638184
Mitglied seit in Oct 2018

189 Beiträge
20. November 2020
Literally a Little Caprice...Let's see if the members who have it, help to know how much this SPECIAL CARD could cost...and if my adventure to have it, or not.
Little Caprice + Look VIctoria Secret style makes it quite attractive to my taste. 😍

Little Caprice (SEC)

55 Stimmen

500 Credits
45%
600 Credits
13%
700 Credits
5%
800 Credits
7%
900 Credits
2%
1000 Credits
22%
1500 Credits
4%
2000 Credits
0%
3000 Credits
0%
4000 Credits
0%
5000 Credits
2%
Zanga
Mitglied seit in May 2013

55 Beiträge
20. November 2020
@7171al71 As in how many credits we went through before it was awarded to us?
Or genuinely how much we think it should be worth?
x26638184

189 Beiträge
20. November 2020
@Zanga: To know approximately how many credits it would cost me to have it.
Alkasyn
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

714 Beiträge
20. November 2020
I spent around 300-400 to get it and got some other cards along the way, most of them crap. But hey, it's black friday.
Zanga
Mitglied seit in May 2013

55 Beiträge
20. November 2020
i spent 1000 to get her in the end, with other cards and winnings obviously .
x26638184

189 Beiträge
20. November 2020 (edited)
@zanga, @Alkasyn: ok, ok...I ventured into this in a controlled manner and it goes as an attachment in the capture and with a possible cost projection.
In parallel I am recording my screen, to have the complete record of this crazy adventure. and then upload the video.
I feel uncomfortable, I admit I have already spent 230 credits without getting anything. 😖
There's a lucky thing behind this and I'm taking it with a grain of salt.
For now a break...this goes against my principles...relax a bit and take it up again later. 😇

I will manage to get the card and the Joker with the credits I have left? (300) ....place your bets!!!! 💰💰💰
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3832 Beiträge
20. November 2020
As in how many credits we went through before it was awarded to us?
I'm sure he meant
That One,
How many credits was spent to Win the SEC card

livana82
Mitglied seit in Jan 2009

20 Beiträge
20. November 2020
I started with 246.90 credits on my account already.
I exclusively played the 3 scratch card games buying 5x20CR tickets at the same time and scratching them all manually.

I won the above freebie cards and several hundred credits in total, ending the last scratch card (when I got Little Caprice SEC card) with 406.90 credits on my account.

TLDR;
I won 15 free shows + SEC card (16 total) and 160 credits.
lukaszr
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

720 Beiträge
20. November 2020
You need to spend 1000 credits to obtain this SEC and another 1000 credits for Joker. How many credits you win along the way is another story... and it could be different story for each of you.
Stanston
Mitglied seit in Aug 2018

1012 Beiträge
20. November 2020
Greetings ! @lukaszr how is it going 😊
lukaszr
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

720 Beiträge
20. November 2020
Wonderful! Thanks 😀
Stanston
Mitglied seit in Aug 2018

1012 Beiträge
20. November 2020
@lukaszr
Wonderful! Thanks 😀
Good to hear/read from you again :) Thought you were disapeared or something else.
But it's good to know that you are alive. And Mona hasn't changed too 👍
So then, before it becomes too Off Topic have a good Time.
x26638184

189 Beiträge
20. November 2020
The cost of the ¨Little Caprice¨:
641 Credits...not one more nor one less executed in the slot machine.
In financial terms it would be a package of 500 Credits + Bonus of 100 (50 USD).
After that I process the video and find out how many credits I won in between (not many).
How long it took me and other information.
I feel, well, very uncomfortable...I don't like gambling and despite having done this as a conscious and rational experiment I didn't have a good time with it.
The card is beautiful and yes...it is special.
There are software failures that made me lose some credits... processing the video, I will have it clear and I will request the respective repayment.
I suppose that the Joker would cost me another 641 credits and I will not go for it.
I got the impression when I took advantage of a purchase package that the progress bar went up more. Can anyone verify that?
Maybe if I had taken advantage of some of the purchase packages, it would have taken me less time.

Wessun
Mitglied seit in Jun 2016

5 Beiträge
20. November 2020
Had 550 credits, earned Caprice card and ended up with 160 credits and 12 cards.
Firescale
Mitglied seit in Feb 2011

127 Beiträge
20. November 2020
Bought scratch tickets for around 1000 credits. Won back credits and cards for around 770 credits. So the card cost me around 230 credits.

If I am incredibly lucky with the lottery draw I may yet end up winning more than it cost.
ComteDracula
Mitglied seit in Aug 2017

1241 Beiträge
20. November 2020
Which game(s) is it best to play to get the Little Caprice special card, when you have all the cards?

Thank you for your advice ?

Glad to see you again on this forum @lukaszr 😊

À quel jeu(x) est-il préférable de jouer pour obtenir la carte spéciale de Little Caprice, lorsqu'on a toutes les cartes ?

Merci de vos conseils ?

Heureux de vous revoir sur ce forum @lukaszr 😊
x26638184

189 Beiträge
20. November 2020
Against the background of this the letter cost me $ 0. the 50 USD was won by a friend in a bet months ago about who won the US elections.
With my friend we do it frequently and whoever loses pays the bill for something that becomes an activity, such as a meeting with friends or similar, or if I need to, buy it from me or vice versa.
He likes games and the video is checking it to see if he finds any patterns.
@Firescale says that at The Lottery it cost him well under 230 credits.
Here the luck factor does its thing.
Maybe in experiment 2 try that formula, prior to beating another bet on my friend.
If other users share their experience it may be possible to establish an average and that the cost of the SEC will cost less.
I'm lucky in other things, which aren't exactly gambling.
Jack0motto
Mitglied seit in Jun 2019

50 Beiträge
20. November 2020 (edited)
I started with 246.90 credits on my account already.
I won 15 free shows + SEC card (16 total) and 160 credits.

Woah, well played!

I bought and spend over 300 credits and I'm not even halfway through..
jizzlobber
Mitglied seit in Nov 2011

78 Beiträge
21. November 2020
I spent somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 credits to acquire the Little Caprice card. I spent approximately another 400 credits to gain 3 Joker cards. Those amounts are using start points. I used the Triple Play game to get Little Caprice's card. Afterwards, I (primarily) used the Slot Machine to get the Joker cards. I won 500 credits twice with the Slot Machine and won 50 credits quite a few times. Counting the accumulated amounts of wins, I would guess that I spent somewhere along the lines of 2,000 to 2,500 credits to acquire Little Caprice's SE card + 3 Joker cards. In net amounts, however, I lost somewhere in the neighborhood of 700 credits for the SE card + 3 joker cards.
ckvghduser
Mitglied seit in Oct 2007

253 Beiträge
21. November 2020
@jizzlobber, at least you got Caprice's new card. I, on the other hand, will never, ever, ever, ever be able to see it because I refuse to give away so many of my credits -- in other words, paying such a high price. I guess I'll just have to use my imagination on how she performs.
RonaldB
Mitglied seit in Apr 2017

152 Beiträge
21. November 2020
Last time I put big money (credits) into these, it got me to the verge of Triple Diamond. However, now that I've passed that and there are "no more lands to conquer", I'm passing on this round. Also, I'm now retired and on reduced income at least until I start some part time work.
ComteDracula

1241 Beiträge
21. November 2020 (edited)
@7171al71, maybe it's easier to count in terms of credits, but it would also have been interesting if people counted in terms of money spent, because it is not equal for everyone.

With converting money to US money, it can get very expensive for people with other currencies, it depends.

I think it would have more impact to be aware of the real expense, if it would be in terms of money spent.

@7171al71, c'est peut-être plus simple de compter en terme de crédits, mais il aurait été intéressant aussi que les gens compte en terme d'argent dépensé, car cela n'est pas égal pour tout le monde.

Avec la conversion de l'argent en argent US, cela peut coûter très cher pour les personnes possédant d'autres devises, cela dépend.

Je pense que cela aurait plus d'impact de prendre conscience de la dépense réelle, si ce serait en terme d'argent dépensé.
Philours
Mitglied seit in Feb 2019

1582 Beiträge
21. November 2020
mais il aurait été intéressant aussi que les gens compte en terme d'argent dépensé, car cela n'est pas égal pour tout le monde.

Avec la conversion de l'argent en argent US, cela peut coûter très cher pour les personnes possédant d'autres devises, cela dépend.

J'ai toujours eu des problèmes avec les convertirons, le changement d'heure, les fuseaux horaires, mais j'avoue que j'ai du mal a vous comprendre @ComteDracula 😕
On achète dans sa monnaie qui est déjà convertie, donc ?
Eclairez le stupide- idiot que je suis 😀😀😀
x26638184

189 Beiträge
21. November 2020
Hi @ComteDracula: In my case I expressed it in both ways 641 credits equivalent to 50 USD approx. which is very, very expensive for me ... In my country with that money you hire Netflix for 6 months or buy an external USB 3.0 disk of 1TB GB or I could have acquired 37 cards (cost me 17 credits approx).
Personally I have never been nor will be in agreement with the SEC and this was something very punctual....a...Little Caprice.
I'm not a gambler and despite taking it with all the height of aim and humor possible it was not pleasant.
There are people who enjoy the SEC and it's very valid, they have a good time and it doesn't bother them.
We both know that there are other things behind it, but I don't see the need to go deeper into it. It's an adult platform and it's assumed that people know what they're doing.
By being objective and reviewing the video, a new member may find this convenient, because effectively the progress bar increases quickly if you take advantage of the promotion card packs, you can build a collection of cards quickly and have the SEC in place.
Members with more than 100 cards may not find this convenient.
Members with more than 200 cards for nothing, because @LukasR mentioned that duplication occurs and according to your discount level it may not be convenient either.
Members like you, with almost complete collection is not convenient at all.
I agree with @RonaldB, I assume that I am not going to have all the cards and it is not my goal either and that I only buy what I am interested in.

@Philours: The easiest way to see conversions is to take a reference, like a C-Cola drink can. See how much it costs in your local currency and then do the conversion into dollars, that always gives a good reference.
( Example a C-Cola has a value 0.85 USD aprox )
As for the time zone: if the country is your left hand, it is hours less, if it is on the right it is hours more.

jizzlobber
Mitglied seit in Nov 2011

78 Beiträge
21. November 2020
Since my last post I have actually done the math to determine my actual cost(s). It turns out that I spent 795 credits (not counting additional credits that I won - and spent - during the course of playing the games, which was a very substantial amount) to acquire Little Caprice's SE card and 3 Joker cards. I always take advantage of the reload bonus when the option to purchase 1,100 credits with 220 bonus credits is available. As such, my cost per credit is $0.076 in US dollars. Therefore Little Caprice's SE card and the Joker cards had a real cost to me of $15.06 each in USD. That cost is, indeed, quite hefty as I am typically only spending USD $0.83 per card.
x26638184

189 Beiträge
21. November 2020
@jizzlobber: Very good and intelligent analysis you do 👍👍👍. The key to making SECs cost less (since the value will always be high compared to a normal card). Is to take advantage of everything available, reload bonuses, packs and everything you can so that the final value decreases. $15.06 USD as you mentioned sounds more reasonable to me, it is still high but it is a less uncomfortable figure.
Philours

1582 Beiträge
21. November 2020
@Alarsi,
Si vous voulez savoir la Sec de Little Caprice m'a couté +:-100crédits soit +/- 8.5€ Ce qui n'est pas si mal. J'ai eu de la chance cette fois! Mais ce n'est pas toujours le cas!
Donc, il y a variation. Acheter crédits prix normal ou avec promo : variation aussi.
Une référence , O.K. Mais stable ; où acheter un coca ; variation. Il faut aussi tenir compte du pouvoir d'achat, du salaire, .du taux de change, ..Pfff pas si simple tout ca 😆

Merci pour le truc des fuseaux horaire, mais chez moi, c'est toujours la ***** 😀😀Je ne voyage pas assez, sans doute 😕😀😀

@Alarsi,
If you want to know the Sec of Little Caprice cost me +: - 100credits or +/- 8.5 € Which is not so bad. I was lucky this time! But it's not always the case!
So there is variation. Buy credits normal price or with promo: variation also.
A benchmark, O.K. But stable; where to buy a coke; variation. It is also necessary to take into account the purchasing power, the salary,. The exchange rate, ... Pfff not so simple all that

Thanks for the time zone thing, but with me, it's always ***** 😀😀 I don't travel enough, probably 😕😀😀
ComteDracula

1241 Beiträge
21. November 2020 (edited)
@Philours,

J'ai été sur le site de la Banque du Canada avec l'outils de conversion monétaire.

Ainsi dans les 5 derniers jours et avec les variations 1 dollar US me coûte environ 1,30 Canadien.

Il exiiste des programmes de conversion monétaire sur le net, qui vous permet de savoir combien revient votre monnaie par rapport au dollar américain.

Dans votre cas vous êtes avantagé par rapport au dollar américain car présentement selon le site xe.com l'Euro vaut 0,843264 pour 1 dollar USD en date du 21 novembre 2020

https://www.xe.com/fr/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=EUR

C'est pourquoi je dis, que les crédits peuvent coûter plus ou moins cher à l'achat pour certaines personnes tout dépendant de leur devise monétaires. Les crédits sont un mauvais indicateur du coût réel payé par les personnes, si l'on tient compte de cela.

@Philours,

I have been on the Bank of Canada site with the currency conversion tool.

So in the last 5 days and with the variations 1 US dollar costs me about 1.30 Canadian.

There are currency conversion programs on the net that let you know how much your currency is against the US dollar.

In your case, you have an advantage against the US dollar because currently according to the xe.com site the Euro is worth 0.843264 for 1 dollar USD as of November 21, 2020

https://www.xe.com/fr/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=EUR

This is why I say, that credits can cost more or less to purchase for some people depending on their currency. Credits are a poor indicator of the real cost paid by people, if you take this into account.
Philours

1582 Beiträge
21. November 2020
@ComteDracula
Je n'ai pas la prétention d'être un économiste, mais pourquoi faire cette conversion.
Le prix du crédit est stable où que vous soyez. Donc on peut compter en crédits sur le site.
Par contre le pouvoir d'achat diffère, suivant l'endroit, mais également suivant les personnes, c'est pour cela que l'on parle de pouvoir d'achat moyen.
Je pense surtout que c'est votre salaire qui vous fait ressentir le prix plus ou moins élevé. Tout ca est très relatif.
Il sera toujours plus facile pour une personne de faire le plein de sa voiture que pour une autre. Quel que soit le pays ou vous vivez.
Je vois plutôt cela comme cela,
@CountDracula
I don't pretend to be an economist, but why make this conversion.
The price of credit is stable wherever you are. So we can count in credits on the site.
On the other hand, purchasing power differs, depending on the location, but also depending on the person, which is why we speak of average purchasing power.
I think above all that it is your salary that makes you feel the price higher or lower. It's all very relative.
It will always be easier for one person to refuel their car than for another. Whatever country you live in.
I rather see it like that,

x26638184

189 Beiträge
21. November 2020
@Philours...100 Credits?......😖...i ***** you...😳......i admire you....😱......😆.....👌👌👌 ....👍👍👍...I can lend you my account and you click on ¨play¨ next time????.....😂😂😂

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen