Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Pickle's favourite shows

Forum / Alles über iStripper

HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

983 Beiträge
19. October 2020 (edited)
hey, whats up with these new prices?
WIth the going on pandemic situation, some more "higher priced" cards than usual are to expect.
I still find this FAR better than getting a general price raising on all cards.
So, there will be no ***** at all by me.
Philours
Mitglied seit in Feb 2019

1603 Beiträge
19. October 2020
I still find this FAR better than getting a general price raising on all cards.
So, there will be no ***** at all by me.
Pas de plainte pour moi non plus @HansSachs, mais attention que l'exception ne devienne la règle! 😒
No complaints for me either @HansSachs, but be careful that the exception does not become the rule! 😒
henrylee7
Mitglied seit in May 2020

193 Beiträge
19. October 2020
[quote]I never thought I could be turned on by a zombie – maybe it proves that as long as there is a magnificent set of boobs and a great ass, us men will go for anything.

Me Never turn on zombies: The first card that I can never buy even for 1 credit
Karandros
Mitglied seit in Apr 2016

13 Beiträge
20. October 2020

Me Never turn on zombies: The first card that I can never buy even for 1 credit

thats rather hilarious, given the fact that a few girls ( not many, just a few ) look like zombies even without makeup
Gorfa91
Mitglied seit in Aug 2010

279 Beiträge
20. October 2020
few girls ( not many, just a few ) look like zombies even without makeup

It is rather sad indeed... This business can sometimes be very exhausting for the most active p.stars... Makeup does not always fully mask ***** or dark circles.
Karandros
Mitglied seit in Apr 2016

13 Beiträge
20. October 2020
It is rather sad indeed... This business can sometimes be very exhausting for the most active p.stars... Makeup does not always fully mask ***** or dark circles.

Indeed,
pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
23. October 2020
Audalove - Queen Of The Beach

It’s very difficult writing a review when your tongue is hanging out and you are drooling all over your keyboard – but that is the effect Audalove had had on me in this bikini.

We have had lots of beautiful girls in bikinis but I struggle to remember a bikini that has been filled so beautifully as this one. A note – though the sarong is mentioned it hardly appears and Audalove never wears it – she sits on it in some scenes and in one scene flourishes it behind herself.

So – the statistics. Excluding previews we have 5 standing, no pole and 10 table; and they break down into 4 topless, 1 nudity and the remainder full-nudity. There are 2 glass scenes – 1 nudity and 1 full nudity. And there are 4 scenes where she oils herself.

If you don’t like tattoos, this may not be the show for you because she wears so little, her tattoos are always on show. I’ve got used to them and hardly notice them – my eyes get drawn magnetically towards her stupendous bosom which is perfectly accentuated in this bikini. In various scenes she will pull one cup or both to the side and flash those breasts at you. In the table clips she tends to work towards the front of stage often with one or both legs in front of taskbar so you get a good, large, intimate image. And when she oils herself – it is just like sitting on the beach watching that incredibly hot girl applying suntan lotion – this is the stuff fantasies are made of.

Audalove is not shy about showing you her pussy but there is no direct rubbing or fingering. She is of course bare foot throughout. But – sadly – the bikini bottoms are never removed by undoing the string – they are always taken off in the conventional manner.

To quote Austin Powers, this girl is shag-tastic!

💋💋💋
gneas
Mitglied seit in Jan 2010

58 Beiträge
23. October 2020 (edited)
@Pickle1
As we say in UK - "it's a dirty job but someone has to do it" 😆😆😆

Don't you mean "it's a job but someone dirty has to do it"?
😂
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
6. November 2020
Eve Sweet - Sweet Flame

Okay guys, I am going to confess straight away – I absolutely adore this girl. She could turn up in a burlap sack with fishing waders on and I’d get aroused!

I’m not usually a fan of red lingerie sets – they are a bit hackneyed and as with this example, are often overly complicated and fussy. But – there are benefits – and when you see Eve laughing as she tried to undo the bra in table clip 12 you will understand.

I do not have to say much about Eve that I’ve not said before – her figure, her boobs (real and figurative), her personality. And yet again she delivers – there are times as she plays with herself you are sure she is going to slip a finger in – and then not. What a tease!

Clip mix is (exc previews) is 1 no-nudity, 5 topless and 10 full-nudity with 6 pole and 10 table – there are no standing clips.

And I’ll just let you browse and enjoy the show. My next Eve Sweet review is just likely to be a picture of my tongue hanging out (any other similar pictures of other excited body parts are not allowed on iStripper).

💋💋💋
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
6. November 2020
Verena Maxima - Nude Under My Dress

Verena’s second card and the first of her XXX shows.

This girl / woman (29 years old) is the epitome of the statuesque blonde – tall (5’10”), slim with long legs, a cleavage to die for and with an outfit and shoes that ooze style and sophistication. Hairstyle and make-up are also stylish. Her body shape, to me, is very reminiscent of Bad Barbie – and her boobs have been enhanced.

Statistics first – excluding previews there are 6 pole, 1 standing and 4 table clips; with 1 topless, 2 nudity, 4 full-nudity and 4 XXX clips (all XXX are on the table).

Despite the title, Verena often is seen wearing white panties under her dress. However when, as in pole clip #6, she is naked underneath it is a sight to behold. I love it when she slips the panties off from under the dress. The dress flows around her and is opened to provide glimpses of the pleasures held within. The shoes are removed in pole as well as table clips – I know that upsets some members but she has the legs to get away with it and she tends to stay on her toes.

And then we get to the XXX table clips. These are all fingers – no toys were ***** in the making of this show! She works at the front of table and eye contact is strong with lots of rubbing, two-finger insertion (pussy and anus and sometimes both at the same time!) and a lot of oohing and aahing! She varies between wearing the dress and being completely naked, with shoes and without.

Very, very nice 😊

💋💋💋
muttonjeff
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

736 Beiträge
6. November 2020
Eve Sweet - Sweet Flame

Oh yes 😈 i must agree 👍👍👍
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
9. November 2020 (edited)
Romy Indy - Yellow Is In

This is Romy’s debut and I think she will become a firm favourite of many but especially those who like what they call “a woman of colour". (Edit by pickle - I have recently discovered the phrase used regarding colour may be viewed as an insult - if anyone is offended, I apologise and will remove it)

Starting with Romy – beautiful girl, smiling all the time, great eye contact, slim, tall (around 5’8”), small perky tits and a beautiful pert derriere. She has a large monochrome tattoo on her left buttock but with her skin colouring it is quite discreet. She has four further tattoos – one is a small heart top-right above her groin, one is a small script on her right-rib cage, the others are script style, one on her upper right thigh and one above her left breast, nearly on the collar-bone. Such a shame there is no sound (not an f-series card). The costume suits her well, again with the lemon-yellow contrasting with her colouring.

And there’s no dallying around with this girl. By clip 7 she is naked, on the table, licking her fingers and giving her pussy a really, really good rubbing – and what a lovely pussy too.

The clip breakdown is 5 pole, 5 standing and 5 table with 1 topless and 14 (yes, fourteen) full-nudity. If she is this good in a full-nudity show, imagine what she could be like in a XXX show – and we know from The Workshop that there will be four of those in this first take. You can see she is enjoying herself and she really is working it for you. She’s not a dancer and the pole is fundamentally a prop but she moves around nicely and does a couple of gentle spins.

She keeps the stockings and heels on quite a lot but she does go barefoot.

Just watch and enjoy – she is fantastic.

💋💋💋
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4553 Beiträge
9. November 2020
Yes, Romy will certainly become a real star on iStripper, she's amazing 💖
JayZ971
Mitglied seit in Mar 2009

2243 Beiträge
11. November 2020
She already has become one of my new favorites, such a beautiful vixen 😍🔥🔥
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
13. November 2020
Savana WildChild - Ring Of Fire

Hmm – “Ring Of Fire” – usually describes the aftermath of a really hot curry!

In this case though we have a superb dance performance by Savana, showcasing her skills as a performer. It really is worth viewing the show against a black background – it not only makes the fire stand out but it also emphasizes the tan lines on Savana’s gorgeous breasts and butt.

Savana is first-and-foremost a performance artist who has brought her skills to iStripper but with the added twist – she gets naked. As a result, facially she looks so much more comfortable and in control when she is playing with fire than stripping.

However she has got a fabulous body and she shows us all of it – unlike a number of “models” who kept everything hidden. There is no touching or rubbing though.

And how many girls can strip naked on the table while holding two flaming torches?

With the fire hoop she plays with it and hula-hoops as fully dressed, topless and completely naked. Amazing to watch.

Clip breakdown (exc previews) is 5 standing, 5 pole and 6 table; there are 1 no-nudity, 4 topless, 4 nudity and 7 full nudity.

Brilliant show – watch it for the performance and then enjoy the extra benefit of her naked body.

💋💋💋
zzmaskers
Mitglied seit in Mar 2011

608 Beiträge
13. November 2020
Savana WildChild - Ring Of Fire
It really is worth viewing the show against a black background –
Can anyone provide in such a backgound?
Stanston
Mitglied seit in Aug 2018

1012 Beiträge
13. November 2020
Can anyone provide in such a backgound?
Use a solid Colour for your Desktopbackground ....
TallandSlimMan
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

463 Beiträge
13. November 2020
@zzmaskers

Here you go....
zzmaskers
Mitglied seit in Mar 2011

608 Beiträge
13. November 2020
Here you go....
@TallandSlimMan Thank's a lot. This really works.
@Stanton I knew this, but than I have still the pictograms of my screen.
Philours

1603 Beiträge
13. November 2020
C’est le début de Romy et je pense qu’elle deviendra une favorite de beaucoup, mais surtout ceux qui aiment ce qu’ils appellent « une femme de couleur ».
Si elle est si bonne dans un spectacle de nudité complète, imaginez ce qu’elle pourrait être comme dans un spectacle XXX
Il suffit de regarder et profiter - elle est
fantastique.
Oui, oui et encore oui @pickles1 tout cela est très juste mais vous êtes encore "réservé". Elle est Méga-super irrésistible. Mais vous saviez que j'apprécierais (je commence a être connu 😀)
J'ai commandé la même au Père Noel, qui sait? Si, si j'ai été sage 😊😊. L'espoir fait vivre, n'est-ce pas?
Bon, je vous laisse, je retourne faire un petit tour du coté de chez Romy😈
Merci pour votre commentaire 👌

[quote] This is the start of Romy and I think she will become a favorite of many, but especially those who like what they call "a woman of color". [/ quote]
[quote] If she's that good in a full nudity show, imagine what she might be like in a XXX show [/ quote]
[quote] Just watch and enjoy - she is
fantastic. [/ quote]
Yes, yes and still yes @pickles1 all this is very fair but you are still "reserved". She is Mega-super irresistible. But you knew that I would appreciate (I'm starting to be known 😀)
I ordered the same from Santa, who knows? If, if I have been good 😊😊. Hope gives life, doesn't it?
Okay, I'll leave you, I'll go back to the side of Romy's place😈
Thank you for your comment 👌
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
16. November 2020 (edited)
Zuzu Sweet - Sporty In Pink

This is Zuzu’s debut and I think you will, like me, love this girl.

High energy, Zuzu never stops dancing – at one point she even starts doing the Charleston (1920’s flapper-style). Her body shape is really well suited to this outfit – I would describe her as compact and powerful – just look at those thighs! Fabulous round butt, pert little breasts, landing-strip trim on the pussy.

She soaks herself regularly with the water bottle so you get a lot of wet t-shirt and visible nipples.

Zuzu does not wear panties under the shorts. She alternates between socks-on and bare-foot. There is some dialogue in the table scenes. Eye contact is excellent throughout. Zuzu has three tattoos – all simple monochrome scripts, one across the front of each thigh and then one up the underside of the right forearm.

The scene breakdown is (exc previews) 4 standing, 6 pole and 3 table; these contain 1 no nudity, 3 topless, 2 nudity, 5 full-nudity and 3 sexually explicit (those being the table clips).

Though the table clips show the use of an accessory, it is the presence of the water bottle. Zuzu is a two-finger girl and does not use any toys. And those 2 fingers really do the job.

This is a superb debut from Zuzu and, having QA’d her next show, it is not a one-off. She is a fabulous little XXX girl.

💋💋💋💋
Philours

1603 Beiträge
16. November 2020
Belle capture d'écran @pickle1 👌
je la décrirais comme compacte et puissante
Bien résumé, cela est très bien et est similaire a beaucoup de filles dans la vie réelle. Je n'ai rien contre les modèles fins et longilignes en nombre sur iStriper, mais la diversité est toujours un plus 😊

Haute énergie, Zuzu n’arrête jamais de danser
Petite suggestion a l'occasion ; J'aimerais qu'il y ai un tag pour les cartes de ce type. Faisant la distinction entre les shows énergiques et ceux plus lascifs 😉

Merci pour votre analyse.👌

Nice screenshot @pickle1 👌
[quote] I would describe it as compact and powerful [/ quote]
Well summarized, this is great and is similar to a lot of girls in real life. I have nothing against thin and long models in number on iStriper, but diversity is always a plus 😊

[quote] High energy, Zuzu never stops dancing [/ quote]
Small suggestion on occasion; I wish there was a tag for cards of this type. Distinguishing between energetic shows and more lascivious ones 😉

Thank you for your analysis.
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
19. November 2020
Agatha Vega – Hot In The Kitchen

Here is Agatha doing her “sweet young innocent” look (yeah, right!) with her hair in bunches and a cute little set of gingham top and panties. The outfit contrasts nicely with her tan and we get lots of lovely side-boob shots.

Statistics are (exc. Previews) 5 standing, 3 pole and 3 table; further broken down into 2 topless, 7 full nudity and 2 XXX (around 13 minutes of XXX). She does go bare foot.

Talking though about broken-down, this show was filmed with the “old” table which has now been replaced with a new one. Unfortunately though it means there are quite a few loud creaks that are NOT from Agatha and cannot be removed without removing her sounds – but the post-production team have done a pretty-good job of cleaning up the soundtrack.

Agatha is still as happy and smiley as ever – she really enjoys her work. For those who like bottomless, the panties come off first in clip 11 and carries on into clip 12. For the XXX shows we have one with fingers and one with her bright-blue dildo.

💋💋💋
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
20. November 2020
Verena Maxima – Maximum Climax

A fairly short (!) review this time as I described Verena in my review on her “Nude Under My Dress” card.

I felt she deserved a second review for this show as she represents that classic male fantasy – a tall leggy blonde, “fit as a butcher’s dog” and wearing nothing but one of your white shirts!

It certainly is one of my fantasies.

Statistically (exc previews) there are 7 standing, 1 pole and 5 table; and in terms of levels of eroticism there are 2 no-nudity, 1 topless, 6 full-nudity and 4 XXX. She is bare foot throughout.

Verena has an excellent body though sadly there is a slight unevenness in the boob job – but she has a great cleavage when wearing the bra. In the full nudity table clip there is energetic rubbing of pussy under the panties and with them pulled to one side. In the XXX clips we have a lot of moaning and sighing and a mixture of finger (one clip, quite short) and dildo activity (the other three clips). My favourite is clip 15 as she has the shirt on or half-off during this.

💋💋💋
Philours

1603 Beiträge
30. November 2020
Bonjour Pickle1
Un petit mot sur Naomi Victoria peut-être? Eclairez-nous Oh notre Guide 😊😉
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
30. November 2020
Naomi Victoria – Drop The Mask

Naomi’s debut show and very, very impressive.

Her interaction with the viewer – you – is superb. Eye contact is constant, she smiles regularly and naturally, she pouts and she acts – so for someone new to adult modelling she is superb.

Then add on to that her long dark hair and a stylish and sexy outfit and you are on to a winner.

And then she gets naked! Fairly small-breasted but her nipples (to use an old English phrase) stand out like organ-stops. They are amazing. That is coupled with a slim, tanned body with great tan lines.

The clip breakdown is as follows (exc. Previews) – 6 standing, 4 pole, 4 swing and 7 table; of these there are 5 no-nudity, 2 nudity and 14 full-nudity. She is barefoot or wearing stockings and heels in all the different types of clip.

She uses the mask well in a number of the scenes, adding to her allure. She doesn’t touch her pussy but she shows it very nicely – and often. She is elegant and fluid in her movements and very supple (especially for a 30-year old). Her pole work is impressive with some nice spins, poses and aerial holds.

This is a show for people who like style in their girls.

Yes – an impressive debut.

💋💋💋
BushViper357
Mitglied seit in Sep 2013

84 Beiträge
30. November 2020
@pickle1
Thanks for the great review of this lovely lady. 😎👍👍👍
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
23. December 2020
Naomi Victoria – Midnight Suit

Naomi’s second show. The outfit to my mind is fairly tame though it does accentuate her long legs and slim physique. . Small breasted but she has marvelous tan lines and the most amazing nipples.

Statistics – excluding previews) are 3 standing, 7 pole and 7 table; with 4 no-nudity, 3 topless, 2 nudity and 8 full nudity.

Naomi moves very nicely in the standing clips – sinuous and smooth. But it is in the pole that she excels – whipping those long legs around and performing an excellent array of spins, holds and aerial moves.

Her eye contact is excellent and she smiles and interacts with you. There is no rubbing of the pussy but Naomi is not averse to wide-open legs on the table so that you can admire her sweet pussy.

Note that she is barefoot in only two table clips (10301 and 10102).

Lovely girl, lively show – definitely one for the lovers of quality pole work.

💋💋💋
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
25. December 2020 (edited)
Scarlett Jones – Santa Baby

Yay – it’s Christmas. 😊

First comment – music to watch the show by – try Eartha Kitt singing Santa Baby – on You Tube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTCFi4l3nkY

Now for the review. This is Scarlett’s debut on iStripper and I love her. She is a bouncy, happy personality and it shows through. And talking about bouncy – her boobs are big and unrestrained and bounce beautifully (though they are bigger than nature intended). And then there is her cute little red-haired trim.

I am not going to give too much away about the show as I want it to be a surprise – apart from saying, do you remember Pussyum Extasia?

However, the statistics are as follows (excluding previews) – 3 no-nudity, 4 topless, 8 full-nudity and 2 XXX. There are 7 standing, 4 pole and 6 table. She does not go barefoot in any clip. But – unlike a previous Christmas SEC – she maintains the Christmas theme throughout using the hat – even in the XXX clips.

As for the XXX portion, she really gets loud having her orgasms using a combination of fingers and dildo.

Scarlett is cute, cuddly and vivacious. Imagine waking up Christmas morning and finding her in your stocking!

💋💋💋
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
25. December 2020
Claudia Bavel – Rojo Caliente

Rojo caliente is Spanish for “red hot” – and that perfectly describes this Spanish stunner in this show.

Her red dress can barely contain her – it accentuates her curves, showcases her thighs and provides a fabulous view of her magnificent cleavage.

But before we get carried away – the statistics. There are (exc. Previews) 6 standing, 4 pole and 9 table; with 3 no-nudity, 4 topless, 3 nudity and 9 full-nudity. Her shoes get removed and she goes barefoot in the standing and table clips.

Good eye contact throughout and very smiley and chirpy – sometimes her facial expression reminds me of Selma Hayek..
She has quite a few monochrome tattoos, the largest being on her right upper arm and one below/between her breasts. I don’t find them excessive. She has beautiful large, natural breasts and a sweet trimmed pussy.

And in clip #11 the panties slip down from under the dress and we get our first panty-less upskirt from Claudia, showcasing that cleavage and that pussy. You get more in clip 13 (even including a little light rub) and pole clip 16. There is more light rubbing in the table clips – and in 100% desktop she fills the screen. The panties come off first again in table clip 22.

Claudia is not a pro-dancer or pole artiste, but she does wiggle that curvaceous body very nicely and she nearly does a samba in clip 21.

I like her style, I like her warmth. I like her!

💋💋💋

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen