Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Mystery Envelopes, Q&A

Forum / Alles über iStripper

celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1847 Beiträge
21. February 2020
We hear your frustration being unable to acccess the scratch game (and get a chance to win Jia Lissa's new SEC) because you have all the shows in your collection ! Give us a moment please !
dy693927he
Mitglied seit in Oct 2007

27 Beiträge
21. February 2020
Adding my dissatisfaction to other comments here.

Not even giving your best and longest customers an opportunity to get the SEC card is a shabby way to reward your longtime customers.

If anything, making it easier for your best customers would make more sense.
DANO70
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

741 Beiträge
21. February 2020
Amaseing what you people allowed/approved them to do to you...PRICELESS. It's not the same when it affects you now is it ?
Mindful
Mitglied seit in Mar 2015

43 Beiträge
21. February 2020
I'm hoping SEC each month does not become the norm. I really don't want to try to gamble my way getting cards. I'd rather have a set price where I can decide whether its worth it or not to purchase (like how some SEC are a pre-order) . I also don't like filling my collection with cards I won't use probably when I didn't choose them, so if I did get a SEC card from the envelop, theres a chance it won't be the one I wanted while playing.

I'm more than willing to skip playing this, but I feel like there should be more options available to triple diamond users in terms of obtaining Special Event Cards. I'm honestly surprised premium members are not even offered a joker card. If a Joker card was offered with Premium Membership, I'd probably have more incentive to subscribe to it.

I was planning on purchasing Eva Elfie Cuddling Up, but I am fine with missing out as its not even the most anticipated show from her for me.

And I do think its a major flaw in the mystery envelop where you can't participate if you have all the cards/shows already if what other members have said is true.

Nebal
Mitglied seit in Feb 2015

227 Beiträge
21. February 2020
Amaseing what you people allowed/approved them to do to you...PRICELESS. It's not the same when it affects you now is it ?
👍👍
Nebal

227 Beiträge
21. February 2020
I was planning on purchasing Eva Elfie Cuddling Up, but I am fine with missing out as its not even the most anticipated show from her for me.
Yep! me too. I'm just SO glad I got the Anything Else maid card from her..I'm good with that
wtprivate
Mitglied seit in Jul 2017

204 Beiträge
21. February 2020
We hear your frustration being unable to acccess the scratch game (and get a chance to win Jia Lissa's new SEC) because you have all the shows in your collection ! Give us a moment please !

Thank you @celine for responding. It's nice to know you're hearing us.

Hopefully, you will give us a solution soon. We're waiting with anticipation.
Pughgo08
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

2 Beiträge
21. February 2020
I hardly ever comment, but have a large collection and have managed to obtain all of the SECs so far.

This one in particular is very frustrating for those of us that have large, almost (if not fully) complete collections. The current TGIF offer makes this one completely unobtainable as others have said.

Very disapointed, especially when the SEC is of a model the calibur of Eva Elfie. Heres hoping that we are giving an option to actually acquire this card.
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

983 Beiträge
21. February 2020
And also, I would ask please to get back the possibility to watch previews of SECs. What is the reason for us not being able to do?
Mindful
Mitglied seit in Mar 2015

43 Beiträge
21. February 2020 (edited)
Yep! me too. I'm just SO glad I got the Anything Else maid card from her..I'm good with that

@Nebal The good news is Eva's Nier Cosplay is coming soon so I'm excited for that! If that had been SEC I'd be genuinely upset.
Nebal

227 Beiträge
21. February 2020
@Nebal The good news is Eva's Nier Cosplay is coming soon so I'm excited for that! If that had been SEC I'd be genuinely upset.
👍👍
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

983 Beiträge
21. February 2020
I see no comments/reviews of the latest Eva Elfie card yet...hmmm, interesting...
That's not a surprise at all... card is practically unattainable without using a Joker...
ralphieboy7
Mitglied seit in Mar 2009

9 Beiträge
21. February 2020
Yeah, I'm another premium member who can't even buy a scratch card because, apparently, I've bought too many model cards to be eligible to play. Way to reward your best customers, totem.
celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1847 Beiträge
21. February 2020
ATTENTION PLEASE: to all of you who can't purchase Mystery Envelopes because you already own all the shows available :
Quit & relaunch your software: now you can purchase envelopes @5 credits with only a scratch game inside !
Good luck!
cdub87
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

397 Beiträge
21. February 2020
I know a SEC is by definition special
Not the card is special. It's the way to get the card that is special and in this case unobtainable.

SEC stands for Special Event Card. There is no theme, cosplay, significant date or even event. This is a card that is by the looks of it a average tuesday release. Hell Tanya Bahtina card's would have been a better canidate for SEC release.
Dorsai6
Mitglied seit in Apr 2013

1028 Beiträge
21. February 2020
Hmmm. The announcement said:

ATTENTION PLEASE: to all of you who can't purchase Mystery Envelopes because you already own all the shows available: for you the envelopes are at @5 credits and contains only a scratch game !

Could this be another case of a TGIF that wasn't properly tested?

I don't buy cards I don't want and I suspect the chance of winning a SEC is so low that it wouldn't be worth trying. Even if I qualified for the 5 credit option, I wouldn't play.
JonnBGood
Mitglied seit in Jul 2018

248 Beiträge
21. February 2020
Can someone tell me how to find girls that if deleted will be gone forever like nikki chase et al.? Since they changed the settings I forgot.
Ullubu
Mitglied seit in Dec 2011

746 Beiträge
21. February 2020
I played 10 scratch cards and won a SEC. Payed just 10credits so far.
JonnBGood
Mitglied seit in Jul 2018

248 Beiträge
1 Joke should get you like 5 regualr cards...Thoughts?
Marven
Mitglied seit in Sep 2017

35 Beiträge
ATTENTION PLEASE: to all of you who can't purchase Mystery Envelopes because you already own all the shows available :
Quit & relaunch your software: now you can purchase envelopes @5 credits with only a scratch game inside !
Good luck!

So basically, SEC stands for Super Expensive Card?
  • If you don't have a full collection you can get the card by spending thousands of credits.
  • If you have already spend the thousands of credits you can get the card quite easy.

I played 10 scratch cards and won a SEC. Payed just 10credits so far.
Ullubu
Mitglied seit in Dec 2011

746 Beiträge
21. February 2020
these are the only ones I need
For me too
which one did you get ?
Kaisa Nord
I prefered Eva Elfie, but I take what I get.😉
Ironman79
Mitglied seit in Dec 2010

439 Beiträge
21. February 2020
Well i guess @lukaszr can no longer give us heads up about SEC's on his site because this is news to me!
njarnb
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

76 Beiträge
No mystery for me, if I pay it's for cards I can see first, and if not I want want the right to refund cards I don't wan't because :
1. I don't want them (my excuses ladies)
2. Search a card over 1000+ cards is really a ***** in the (...) for god sake!

Mystery enveloppe + Scratch card is double ***** in the (...) and I'm out of this event, make a viable way to obtain joker card or S.E.C.. Goose game has drain so much credit out of my pocket already and you put that ***** (...) combination behind it !!! THAT'S TOO MUCH!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pas de mystère pour moi, si je paye pour une carte il faut que je la voit d'abord, sinon il faut que j'ai le droit de revendre les cartes que je ne veux pas, car:
1.Je n'en veux pas (Mes excuses mesdames)
2.Chercher une card parmi 1000 ou plus est extremement penible pour l'amour de dieu!!!

Enveloppe mystère + Carte à gratter est doublement penible and laissez moi hors de cet evenement, créer un façon viable d'obtenir des cartes Jokers ou des C.E.S.. Le jeu de l'oie à déjà extrait un somme plus que suffisante d'argnet de ma poche et vous ajouter cette combinaison infâme derrière !!! C'EN EST TROP !!!

PS:
All S.E.C. I have not and will make things difficult when i'll try to obtain new ones (here again these ladies have no responsabilities in that trouble)
Toutes les C.E.S. que je n'ai pas et qui vont rendre difficile l'obtention de nouvelles ( encore une fois ces dames n'ont aucune responsabilité dans ce problème)
BushViper357
Mitglied seit in Sep 2013

84 Beiträge
21. February 2020
Luck was with me today, got Eva Elfie on the first scratch off.
Kept playing and won alot of 5&10 credits, at the end I spent
65 credits but it was fun.
@Celine
Thanks for the change to give us all a chance to win the SEC.
zxczxcvg
Mitglied seit in Oct 2008

1 Beiträge
21. February 2020
This is my first time to comment in my long membership period. I usually don't post, but I do really want to say my frustration about SEC.

I think board games for SEC are okay, it usually costs some decades of credits to win the goal card. But the winning percentage for SEC of scratch games and mystery envelopes, in short, just random games is terribly bad.

Once I won a SEC in scratch game, I had to pay about 500 credits. Next time I paid more than 200 or 300 credits, I wasn't able to won a SEC and I gave up. After that I don't want to play just random games.

I think most heavy users have full or most cards, so play these games for only SEC, it costs TOO MUCH.

Should Celine and Rex try these games with your money, you whould understand what I'm saying.
Tom313
Mitglied seit in Dec 2019

20 Beiträge
21. February 2020
20% for a package of 5 cards, which I cannot even see, is alone not a good offer. If I'm not in a hurry I could wait for a 20% offer and decide if I like the set. There I know which sets I get and can skip any I don't want.
With the scratch cards I could win something, but what are the chances to get back more than a few credits?
First scratch was a 0 so I stopped playing.

For me it's a bad combination of a big package for a moderate discount with gambling at a little chance to win something special. If it's about discounts, I would expect more for sets I cannot see and if it's about gambling, it's too expensive.
pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
21. February 2020
I won't be playing this game because I don't like the odds (especially as as per usual the odds are not published).

I have around 600 cards in my collection and the vast majority are of girls that I personally find attractive. If I don't find a girl attractive or I don't like the outfit, I don't buy the card.

But in this game - for just a 20% discount - I have no visibility of what card from the remaining 3,000+ could be included (and it could so easily be a girl I don't like). Then I have to gamble that the scratch card is a winner (which it easily could not be) and even if it allocated an SEC card I have no control over which card I would be given (and it would only be Eva that I want).

At least with the Goose game you could see the cards that were available and, once you won the Tanya card, the free card became one from your wishlist.

I'll just have to wait for a game with better odds to try to get the Eva card.
Marven
Mitglied seit in Sep 2017

35 Beiträge
I spend nearly 700 credits on the mystery enveloppes today, no SEC card.
Normally when there was a event to win a SEC card it would be just the scratch games for 10 credits each, but now it costs a LOT more for a single chance to win, 50-60 credits for a change to win, in my case.

I like the SEC cards, I don't mind spending a lot of credits to obtain them.
I do not like the jump in price making it 5-6 times more expensive compared to previous events, or are they also 5-6 times more likely to win in this event?

I still have a joker card and I could use it to complete my "SEC collection", but if the SEC cards are going to be more frequent and so much more expensive to obtain, I will hold on to my joker until one of my absolute favorite models will have an unexpected SEC card.

So in short, will we see more regular SEC cards and will they be as costly to obtain as through the Mystery Envelopes?
clayrush
Mitglied seit in Nov 2018

3 Beiträge
21. February 2020
I had one display only 4 cards in the envelope. dont know if it really gave me 4 or gave me 5
pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
21. February 2020
I had one display only 4 cards in the envelope. dont know if it really gave me 4 or gave me 5

@clayrush To check, go to the Edit Profile function (the head and shoulders icon on top right of your screen) and then click on "Account History". This will show you what cards were allocated.

If you find that you have only got 4, then go to the "i" symbol on the top right of your screen, click on "Customer Service" and raise a ticket.

It will be more likely to get a response than posting in this forum alone.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen