Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Bring back Marilyn!

Forum / Alles über iStripper

muttonjeff
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

740 Beiträge
6. April 2018
I stated that I do not want to see her make another set, because I dont like to see her on my screen, and I don't choose wether that happens or not.
As you don't own any of Marilyn's cards, why do you object so loudly ??
in fact why do you object at all ??
TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
6. April 2018
@muttonjeff - perhaps because making an extra set of cards for a model that the member does not like means that there will be six fewer releases that he or she may like.
x24584637
Mitglied seit in Aug 2016

29 Beiträge
6. April 2018 (edited)
@TheEmu more like six releases that will leave a bad taste in my mouth every time one is released, so to speak. I wouldn't have cared that much if they release all the shows in one go (which would obviously be unreasonable). There are hundreds of models here that I don't care for, but only 3 that truly annoy me whenever I see them. And one of which was not only model of the month recently, but also had a new set of shows done. Last thing I want here is a second bombardement of the sort.

As I mentioned in my last post, I get that @Cheddarcheese likes her, and if it were purely an admiration thread then it wouldn't have mattered (there are probably hundreds of them on this forum), but he's wishing for a second take and then literally telling people that not wanting one is a "negativity that he doesn't want on this thread" (which is even titled as a request).
91hebasu
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
6. April 2018
Nobody was singled out or excluded from my earlier comment of........
Disagreeing with someone does not give you the right to yell and scream at them
x24584637

29 Beiträge
6. April 2018
@91hebasu You're right, no one was excluded (I just noticed).
lukaszr
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

722 Beiträge
6. April 2018 (edited)
I do not understand what the problem is. Not everyone has to like a given model and not everyone needs her return.

I don't think @SirHouselot 's opinion violates the rules. I know the netiquette and I admit that I do not always follow it myself, but using capital letters doesn't necessarily mean a scream. As previously noted, capital letters are sometimes used to emphasize the importance of certain phrases. Yes, it can be done in a different way, for example, by bolding or enclosing in the quote marks, but in this case I didn't notice any attempt to raise the tone of the voice. As for me, @SirHouselot simply expressed his opinion by marking the importance of some words.

I also don't see any contraindications why he wouldn't do it in this topic. Did he do it in the wrong thread? No, he did it in the right thread. What should he do? Start a new topic titled "Do not bring back Marylin"?

I also don't like returns, that's why I say "no" to Marylin, but if she comes back, I will live with it.
muttonjeff
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

740 Beiträge
6. April 2018
perhaps because making an extra set of cards for a model that the member does not like means that there will be six fewer releases that he or she may like.
@Emu we all have models we choose to not buy, a look at my collection would reveal my preferences.
It is our right to choose those we like and refrain from those we don't, however I don't see the point in ***** about how many times a girl appears. If I don't like a model, I just wait for the next. I won't whine about it.

I also don't like returns
@Lukas are you sure ?? that is so hypocritical. Looking at your collection I see many models where you have enjoyed multiple appearances. Kristina, Angie, Niemira, Nekane, Gloria, Viola ...
Chicsans
Mitglied seit in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
6. April 2018
And the shepherd speaks.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
6. April 2018
@muttonjeff - Like several, perhaps many, others in general I prefer new girls to repeats. That does not stop me liking the repeated girls. It would be rather boring if the same few girls were continuously repeated even if they were all in my favourite top 10, thankfully there is little chance of that happening.
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
6. April 2018
@91hebasu - as far as I can see you are the only one that misinterpreted the use of capital letters as "screaming". The nearest thing that in this thread is your own bold text in your last post.
Chicsans

770 Beiträge
6. April 2018
I also don't like returns

@Lukas are you sure ?? that is so hypocritical. Looking at your collection I see many models where you have enjoyed multiple appearances. Kristina, Angie, Niemira, Nekane, Gloria, Viola ...

Master Shepherd, just because a person has the ability to snoop into another member’s collection does not automatically give him the right to do so. I consider that to be very rude behaviour
lukaszr

722 Beiträge
6. April 2018 (edited)
@muttonjeff

Yep, I'm sure.
Yes, I have several shows from the girls that have returned. Why I bought them? There are different reasons and some may seem trivial:
  • because I had too many credits to spend and I didn't have what to spend them on,
  • because I liked the outfit more than the girl,
  • because they were 12% discounted,
  • because I wanted to expand the collection a little bit,
  • because of too much of beer (that's why I bought some Viola's shows 😄),
  • because some girls/shows seem to be not very attractive on the day of the release, and they start catching my attention only after some time.

After all, I would definitely prefer to buy shows of new girls that I am interested in than to buy the 20th show of the same girl.
Dorsai6
Mitglied seit in Apr 2013

1028 Beiträge
6. April 2018
Re: Use of all upper case

In the really good old days everyone used all upper case because that was all that was available. Later with full ASCII keyboards all upper case and various special characters like * and _ were used for emphasis. Many, but not all, people considered all upper case to be shouting. Today in most environments we have many different ways to add emphasis including color, font type, and font size.

Not everyone considers all upper case to be shouting. There are still people who are not good at typing who simply leave the caps lock on. To assume that someone typing in all upper case means to be shouting is probably true, but it is an assumption.

My main objection to all upper case is that it slows me down when reading a message. In societies that use the Roman alphabet, most people have been trained from childhood to read mixed case. Because of that training we read mixed case faster than all upper case. This is why all upper case grabs our attention.
x24584637

29 Beiträge
6. April 2018
@muttonjeff Initially I chose to just ignore you, but I must say, you have a very special way of seeing things.
DIDGEDRUM
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

2351 Beiträge
6. April 2018 (edited)
Basically, using the current format, Upper Case on the Occasional word is Emphasis.....
Upper Case on a Whole sentence is shouting...( I don't know about screaming....I wasn't there at the time )
Emphasis is using the BOLD feature, but I can never get it to work properly, and there are even occasions when a TEAM member ends up with at the beginning and end of a word , or sentence with ordinary sized type resulting.
ALWAYS check your caps lock light before posting.
Thus Sprach Zarathustra.........

I got ***** BOLD type without even trying....................
Wyldanimal

3900 Beiträge
6. April 2018
I'm saddened by the lack of respect displayed in this thread towards one of our forum Moderators.

We monitor the threads, and if / when we see a discussion that looks to be spiraling in the wrong direction
we try to quench it before it becomes an all out Brawl.

But instead, you all feel that it's Okay to then Attack the Moderators for doing their Voluntary job.

Next time, maybe we will let it spiral to the brawl level and Just hand out Banishments instead of trying to calm it down.

DIDGEDRUM

2351 Beiträge
6. April 2018
👍
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
6. April 2018
@Wyldanimal - nobody, certainly not me, showed any disrespect for a moderator. I simply disagreed with him - or is that a sin nowadays.
lukaszr

722 Beiträge
6. April 2018
(...) But instead, you all feel that it's Okay to then Attack the Moderators for doing their Voluntary job.

Please, let's not exaggerate. I can see only two persons here that can be said to have "attacked the moderator". Other people only show their point of view, without attacking moderators. Besides, every moderator is also a human being and he's not infallible. Every moderator, like any other user, can be corrected and this is not a sign of disrespect.

PS. I will probably get a warning or a reprimand, but whatever.
HombreSinSombra
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1249 Beiträge
6. April 2018 (edited)
Right turn, Clyde...

Oh. And then you can trash the Caddy!
Cheddarcheese

79 Beiträge
6. April 2018
@sir

Nothing in my comment was condescending
Your comments, however........

Exactly!!! From my point of view I started this in the thoughts that it be a positive forum for positive comments and that is all I will say. I do not think it is worth it from my point of view to get into a back and forth as it seems people will never see the other side of things.
x24584637

29 Beiträge
6. April 2018
@Wyldanimal How terrible it was of me to defend myself when you moderators chose to dismiss the comments of Cheddarcheese for DAYS yet only commented right after my comment, deliberately suggesting that I was shouting when I was just doing the BASIC thing that this forum was made for, the EXPRESSION OF OPINION concerning iStripper models and shows. I did nothing wrong and I still stand by what I said that @91hebasu 's opinion was BIASED!
Cheddarcheese

79 Beiträge
6. April 2018
@wyldanimal and at the moderator

This is not what I intended this to be at all, my fault for this and it will be the last time I start a thread.

My apologies for causing this rediculous back and forth and I am frankly embarassed to be a part of it.

@wyldanimal, from my POV I could not agree with your comments more. Have a good weekend
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
6. April 2018
Seriously? Nobody has yet seen the reference to Clint Eastwood and his buddy Clyde, the orang utan???

Ok. I was sort of defending @Lukas and by extension, others in this thread.

I wrote out quite a long thing last night but lost it all in a blip with the power. Again. 😕 Couldn't be bothered to do it again then.

Most of you who know me probably have noticed that I use CAPS to emphasise certain things. Why? Because it's the SIMPLEST way to do it.

Sure, we can all figure out eventually how to use the BOLD or ITALICS but Caps lock is so much easier and does the job in a much more, IN YOUR FACE way.

For me, as long as a member doesn't use ALL CAPS and their words are not obviously in screaming anger, then I would treat their posts as they intended.

If a member accidentally posts with ALL CAPS, their words should normally tell us if they are angry and screaming.

I'll shut up now...
DANO70
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

741 Beiträge
6. April 2018
You either like the return of a model written by a fan or you don't. It's that simple.

Cheddar I am not a fan so I can't answer what your OP is for.
x24584637

29 Beiträge
7. April 2018
@HombreSinSombra Indeed, I find CAPS gives off a more natural feel for emphasis than bold does, which I find to be more aggressive. I've seen a couple of Clint Eastwood films but not the one you mentioned. I should watch some more.
lukaszr

722 Beiträge
x24584637

29 Beiträge
7. April 2018
LOL, the ending of the second one 😂
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
7. April 2018
Don't mess with an orangutan. They are very smart creatures and nearly 6 times stronger, pound for pound than us humans.

Back on topic. I tried to inject a little humour here to defuse the situation. Hopefully, it worked 😉

@Cheddar: You can open any thread you like, my friend. Depending on the topic, you might always expect a little negativity or disagreement with your views. Please don't take it personally. I KNOW that nobody here was attacking anybody. Thicken up that skin a little and you'll be fine 😊

Personally, I have no opinion about your original post. Marilyn is cute tho 😈
Chicsans

770 Beiträge
7. April 2018
@Hombre, the OP is from Canada, and us Canucks are sensitive.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen