Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Bring back Marilyn!

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Cheddarcheese
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

79 Beiträge
26. March 2018
Just a friendly campaign to see who else there would like to see Marilyn come back. She is my favorite by far and I thought I would see if there was anyone else out there who felt the same way.
Cheddarcheese

79 Beiträge
26. March 2018
zzmaskers
Mitglied seit in Mar 2011

608 Beiträge
26. March 2018
I support this campaign. Not only is Marylin very beautiful, she also has the necessary skills. A very original dancer with her own steps and moves.
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4555 Beiträge
26. March 2018
I'm in guys. Marylin should come back 😀
Number6

1144 Beiträge
Chicsans
Mitglied seit in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
26. March 2018
I am saying “No” to a return of Marilyn as I have said no to the returning of many other models.
Now, if she should be rehired, and has outfits that I find appealing, then yeah, I’ll buy more of her cards.
zzmaskers
Mitglied seit in Mar 2011

608 Beiträge
26. March 2018
Added a couple of screencaps cos she's worth it.
👍👍👍
dar2112v
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

447 Beiträge
27. March 2018
Marilyn would definitely keep me coming back for more. please welcome her back.
Cheddarcheese

79 Beiträge
27. March 2018
I am saying “No” to a return of Marilyn as I have said no to the returning of many other models.
Now, if she should be rehired, and has outfits that I find appealing, then yeah, I’ll buy more of her cards.

I agree the outfits at times leave something to be desired but that doesnt detract from the model herself in my mind
nurebau32
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

49 Beiträge
27. March 2018
Another yes to an invite for Marilyn to return to the studio.
IWD11
Mitglied seit in Nov 2017

1 Beiträge
27. March 2018
I totaly agree. Keep her back please!!!
ADMIRERZ
Mitglied seit in Jun 2008

207 Beiträge
27. March 2018
Yeah, bring her back, she is so lovely and breathtaking.
cogwheel
Mitglied seit in Aug 2008

5 Beiträge
27. March 2018
This thread gets the thumbs up from me! Yes! Please bring back the gorgeous Marilyn!
Donatien
Mitglied seit in Dec 2013

64 Beiträge
27. March 2018 (edited)
Marilyn is one of my favourite Girls on iStripper. I would love to have more shows from her.

Please invite her to return.
Cheddarcheese

79 Beiträge
31. March 2018
I completely agree and hope that she comes back with new and more invocative outfits. There are so many ones out there that would look great on her its hard to imagine what would be best!!
x24584637
Mitglied seit in Aug 2016

29 Beiträge
1. April 2018
Her and Melana tara are 2 girls I will never say yes to. Just my opinion.
Cheddarcheese

79 Beiträge
2. April 2018
Has anyone seen Marilyn outside of here? I have looked but with no success?
Cheddarcheese

79 Beiträge
2. April 2018
Her and Melana tara are 2 girls I will never say yes to. Just my opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion which is why in my opinoin and others she deserves to come back which is the purpose of this tread not to put down anyone.
Chicsans

770 Beiträge
2. April 2018 (edited)
@SirHouselot

It’s all good. I share your opinion and will join you in the “dog-house” here in the iStripper forum.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion which is why in my opinoin and others she deserves to come back which is the purpose of this tread not to put down anyone.

And those of us who do not have the same opinion as many others in this thread and other “bring back .... for anther take” threads are in fact put down.
Cheddarcheese

79 Beiträge
2. April 2018
@SirHouselot

It’s all good. I share your opinion and will join you in the “dog-house” here in the iStripper forum.

And those of us who do not have the same opinion as many others in this thread and other “bring back .... for anther take” threads are in fact put down.

No, you are in fact using this thread to be negative which is not its purpose. I in fact said that the purpose of this particular thread was for positive threads not negative ones. I then followed that by saying that you are entitled to your opinions which perhaps in my opinion should be placed elsewhere but this is just a forum and to be honest I do not care that much. I just see people here taking the opportunity to be negative vice being positive which I am not sure I understand.

At any rate I hope you have a great day and do in fact respect your opinion even if I disagree.
EverthangForever
Mitglied seit in Oct 2009

2442 Beiträge
muttonjeff
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

740 Beiträge
4. April 2018
MAR-I-LYN, MAR-I-LYN 😍 repeat after me 😊
Marilyn is a total babe. Her looks and performances are simply gorgeous.
OK I may be biased but take a good long look at her and you should agree.
There are multiple models with 16+ cards, Marilyn deserves the same or better.
MAR-I-LYN, MAR-I-LYN 😍
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4555 Beiträge
4. April 2018
Ok @muttonjeff, I'm with you : MAR-I-LYN, MAR-I-LYN 😎
x24584637

29 Beiträge
5. April 2018
@Cheddarcheese I stated that I do not want to see her make another set, because I DON'T LIKE TO SEE HER ON MY SCREEN, and I don't choose wether that happens or not.
If you wanted only positive feedback concerning this particular model, you should have started a FAN THREAD instead of a BRING BACK MARILYN thread. I'm ENTITLED to say "NO!" You're the one putting us down here.
91hebasu
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
5. April 2018
Disagreeing with someone does not give you the right to yell and scream at them
EverthangForever
Mitglied seit in Oct 2009

2442 Beiträge
5. April 2018
I've seen this happen before here... A poll spiralling into the stratospere with Yeses !!
Testosterone in the nay sayers gets to boiling point...#%!...poor mods :-/
Chicsans

770 Beiträge
5. April 2018
Mr. Moderator, I did not see the use of full capitals in portions of the text of the user that you just reprimanded as yelling and screaming but as emphasis for certain of his points. Now if emphasising something with a few words in full capitals draws your ire, why were the previous two posters in this thread not reprimanded?
x24584637

29 Beiträge
5. April 2018
@91hebasu The only time I meant to "yell" was "NO!" (pun unintended). The other words in capital were in fact emphases as @Chicsans mentioned. I'm loving your condescending manner of speech to me, though. You're certainly one to give lessons in politeness.
91hebasu
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
5. April 2018
@sir

Nothing in my comment was condescending
Your comments, however........

x24584637

29 Beiträge
6. April 2018
@91hebasu Firstly, you were literally teaching me manners. Maybe you should read your comment again. Example of an uncondescending form of your sentence: "Shouting is frowned upon in the forum." That implies that you're reminding me of the forum rules or etiquette, not literally telling me not to shout at people as if you're my fifth grade teacher (which I wasn't even doing, and even if I was, it still doesn't justify your method).

Secondly, you are utterly biased, since you said nothing to a person who was contradicting every commenter who did not want the model to come back. @Chicsans was also contradicted by the same person just for saying "I am saying no to a return of Marilyn". Yeah, how dare she?!

I get that he likes the model, he should get that not everyone does, therefore not everyone wants her back. I said that in a short and calm manner. Had I wanted to be disrespectful, I could have painted him a very colourful picture of why I really dislike those models, yet I didn't, but you don't really seem to care for that.

PS: Had I meant to "yell", I would have used exclamation points in the end of the sentences, since that's what they're for, instead of using full stops ( . ) EACH time (yeah, that wasn't a shout either, but an emphasis). I'm done trying to explain myself to you, as I mentioned, you're clearly biased.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen