Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Hey look at me clips

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

xannaz
Mitglied seit in Nov 2010

24 Beiträge
27. February 2018
Is there a way to remove the "Hey look at me" clips?
They get annoying quick because they appear so many times...
HombreSinSombra
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1249 Beiträge
27. February 2018 (edited)
Without somebody writing a script to do it, the only other way I know of is to manually delete the clips with '_it_ ' in the title from your models' folders.

Such as: e0405_it01_38912301.vghd

I've never tried deleting these clips however and am not about to start.

It's possible that deleting these clips could cause the software to crash when using small Desktop mode which I personally rarely use.

Try this: Find an e series (iStripper) card you own and check the number. Then go to where you stored your models folder, select all the _it_ clips for that card and delete them. Then run the software in small mode with only that card enabled. Try it a few times with different clips. If the software doesn't crash, you should be good to go.

If the software DOES crash, go into your recycle bin and restore those deleted clips to their original location. You may have to 'rebuild' that particular card or synchronise with server and restart the software.

HTH :)

EDIT:

Ok. What the hell I just tested one card out of curiosity... Kiara Lord e0124.

I deleted all of the it clips and the card will still play in small mode. However, if you try to left click and move the girl, for most clips, it will cancel the clip and start another one.

There are some clips that will ***** and drop in the same way as older cards, ie. , they will grey-out as you move them.

So, my conclusion after this one test is that you should leave everything as it is if you use small mode a lot, especially if playing more than one card at a time. It just doesn't work properly :(

Edit 2:

Restoring the clips from the recycle bin returned all to normal with nothing further needed to be done. However, if you tried this and shut things down between tests, you might need to rebuild the card... No idea :/
Dorsai6
Mitglied seit in Apr 2013

1028 Beiträge
28. February 2018
The only clip you need to remove are the ones the contain _it01_ Most, but not all, of these clips are "come pick me." In some the model simply moves from one position to another on the task bar. The hanging ***** & drop clips at _it04_ and _it05_.
spiderman1804
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

439 Beiträge
28. February 2018
A transition from a clip that ends up nude to a clip that starts to dress will fetch a clip in which the girl turns around herself (it11). After the clip it11 always a clip it01 (waiting) is played. If this clip is not present, then the sequence stops at this point.

The clip it11 (wait) can also be played elsewhere, but this is not done every time.

The IT files are only played in desktop mode.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen