Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Screensaver a No-Go

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

Nick_Oteen
Mitglied seit in Apr 2017

7 Beiträge
18. January 2018
Hello. I've been tinkering around with the Advanced Settings, and I still can't get the screensaver to run. I have the sounds and music disabled because I leave my computer running all nite as I run processes (work-related) and sleep nearby. Wouldn't mind just the dancers tho'. Sometimes I get a continuous "no clip available' with background image but mostly, a blank screen. I synchronized with the server and I have it set to go on after 5 min. of inactivity/progressive hotness/etc.

Thanks for your time!
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mitglied seit in Nov 2014

1049 Beiträge
Nick_Oteen
Mitglied seit in Apr 2017

7 Beiträge
19. January 2018 (edited)
I apologize Manue for disturbing you, but I managed to fix the problem in the time after the original post. I had all but given up, but then I gave it one last try. This is what I did in case other users have a similar problem:

In Windows settings, under Screen Saver, select (None) from drop-down.
Click Apply. Click OK.

In Windows settings, under Power & sleep, select Never under the Screen option.
(I had this set to 10 min. which is why screen would go blank.)

Make sure your clips are showing Previews. Checkmark the dancers in "My Collection".

Go to iStripper settings and make sure the screensaver is ticked (selected).

At top of settings, sync with server (not sure you have to do this but I did to be sure).

Reboot computer. Make sure iStripper is running at startup.

That's it. Thanks.

P.S. Whoever designed the screensaver is a gosh darn genius! It is sooo kewl!
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mitglied seit in Nov 2014

1049 Beiträge
22. January 2018
@Nick_Oteen Hi, thank you for all the details. Have a lovely week with iStripper : )

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen