Thank God It's Black Friday

Forum / Alles über iStripper

lukaszr
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

720 Beiträge
26. November 2017
I hope others have a better selection than I got but crap is still crap even with a better deal.

Seriously? Just have a look at the store and you will know there are plenty of dicounted cards, not only those from carousel.

I will make this easier for you. Go here:

http://www.lukasr.net/projects/istripper/showroom

Open Misc dropdown list and select special offer
You will see all discounted cards.
DvSDesign
Mitglied seit in Oct 2008

44 Beiträge
26. November 2017
@spoophmaniac

Yeah, that's why I took the chance of one of the other deals to get it for free.. xD
laotahn
Mitglied seit in May 2008

40 Beiträge
26. November 2017
When does the next deal rotate in?
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4488 Beiträge
26. November 2017
In 40 minutes. You can see this information by clicking on the tab Selections - Black Friday
Scruffus
Mitglied seit in May 2013

8 Beiträge
26. November 2017
HI
my buy1 ge1 deal on black friday gives me a 480p resulotion choice ignoring the 3k cards (i have near 30 in the store) shouldnt those come in 1st ?????
We are not ignoring the 3k, Shows are just randomly picked and since you have a huge collection, you have more chance to get a 480p.

But don't worry, you've got 17 other deals coming :)

This is absolutely not true! I have 1247 cards left in the store, 257 of which are the older low quality 480 cards. Yesterday when it was a single card discount, one of these 480 cards popped up. Right now for the Costume discount, every single one of them in the discount carousel is an old 480p card. As a percentage, ~80% of cards still available to me in the store are higher quality cards, while only ~20% of cards left in the store are the old 480 cards. This is clear proof that not only does the system not favor higher quality cards, but that the system in fact favors the lowest quality cards.

Perhaps this is not what is intended, but it is in fact how it is working. :/ I can't ***** though - I haven't seen all the discounts, but I have managed to get in on a couple good ones and acquire a bunch of cards from my wishlist.
Birger52
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

120 Beiträge
26. November 2017
To see new "offers" VG has to be restarted.
Recent "Outfit" does not show in the carrousel - just a spinning wheel.
Found in one of the other categories, one of Nijous cards on my wishlist, bought it, an it does not show up in my collection.

It would help a lot, if girls on te wishlist, were marked, from wherever selection is made, og a series of cards are offered.
spinkser3
Mitglied seit in Aug 2008

37 Beiträge
26. November 2017
Several downloads aren´t working, actually only 2 cards I bought this weekend were able to download. I really hope this will work once the sales are over.
laotahn
Mitglied seit in May 2008

40 Beiträge
26. November 2017
In 40 minutes. You can see this information by clicking on the tab Selections - Black Friday
Thanks for the info, I am on the mobile site, so I can't check the tab.
XpussyloveX
Mitglied seit in Oct 2012

7 Beiträge
26. November 2017
@spinkser3
I have the same problem :s
I think I have about 20 cards that do not download :s

Otherwise, very grateful for all these deals :D
FADIESE001
Mitglied seit in Aug 2010

30 Beiträge
26. November 2017
bonjour,voila enfin des promos des tres intéressantes mais niveau téléchrgement des demos ca rame a creuser la montagne sur des dizaines de metres en profondeur. Je veux bien que leserveur a du chauffer mais quand meme.😒❤️❤️👍👍
frogman3210
Mitglied seit in Apr 2010

5 Beiträge
26. November 2017
As DoctorWhoa and HaikenEdge pointed out for the deal before this one (currently 75% off on a one show) the deal before that was 25% off on a selection of the best costumed girls. Estonika's Harley XX was the promotional piece on the page or the show being advertised for the deal. spoophmaniac pointed out that it can be a bit expensive. I have also read a lot of reviews on said card and a lot of other people feel the same way (expensive). It would have been nice to see said show offered at the 25% off (or for me 35% off). I will admit this, On Friday there was a 25% off on all the Big Boobs Category and if I was smart enough I would've taken advantage of that deal and gotten the Harley XX card with that deal (Estonika apparently has Big Boobs lol).

Also I thought I'd share my advice on some of the offers I opted into or at least scoped out.

The Buy one Get one is completely random. I purchased one show thinking that the next one would have been free, but the next show I went to purchase was also a purchase. I then opted into the Buy one Get one as part of the Featured/Black Friday tabs and thought that maybe if I claim the Buy one Get one I could buy one I want and get one I want free. Nope. I got one I didn't want and one I didn't want free. So be warned about particular deals.

Which leads me to the 75% off deal. This also happened yesterday but I did not opt in because of what happened with the Buy one Get one. Learn from your mistakes. In other words, the 75% off is a random girl ie. one you may not want.

Also, I thought I might toss in my advice on the lucky box (the one where we had a 404 error for most of the offer). For those that don't know it said a card from one of every collection. Now, this is where I started getting *****, because I thought "Ok, so one new release, one popular, one blonde, one busty, one xxx, one redhead, one costume, one brunette, " etc but then I realized very quick that what it meant is one from istripper, one from istripper classic, one from istripper xxx, one from istripper xxx classic, and one from virtuagirl classic. So again, random.
aloha
Mitglied seit in Jun 2010

94 Beiträge
26. November 2017
If I buy the card with a discount of 75%, a new one appears with 75%?
Ullubu
Mitglied seit in Dec 2011

738 Beiträge
26. November 2017
I have only five cards left, but I don't get 75% discount on one of them because they are all new cards. So thanks for nothing.

@aloha no, 75% only for one card.
aloha
Mitglied seit in Jun 2010

94 Beiträge
26. November 2017
Deception u.u
spoophmaniac

128 Beiträge
26. November 2017
@spoophmaniac

Yeah, that's why I took the chance of one of the other deals to get it for free.. xD

@DvSDesign

DvSDesign

44 Beiträge
26. November 2017 (edited)
@frogman3210

I used the buy 4 cards and get the 4th card refunded deal to get Harley XX for free basically..
Bought 3 wishlisted cards and then the Harley XX card which got refunded .. ;P
Saved me 28 credits.. (why that rediculous price.. is beyond me though) -_-'

@spoophmaniac

lmao.. I see what you did there.. xD
spoophmaniac

128 Beiträge
26. November 2017
Are there other cards with higher than normal prices like the Harley?

In case other promotions like this come around.
DvSDesign

44 Beiträge
26. November 2017
As far as I can tell.. not really.. o.o'
Z22
Mitglied seit in Aug 2017

1166 Beiträge
26. November 2017
Nancy A, wicked witch is a higher priced card too, i guess its because of the length, 43 mins.
lukaszr

720 Beiträge
Yes, there are other cards with non standard price:

e0524 - Estonika - Harley XX (40 cr)
e0618 - Nancy A - Wicked Witch (30 cr)
e0807 - Kristina & Dianna - BFF's (30 cr)
e0808 - Kristina & Dianna - Sweet & Sexy (30 cr)
f0097 - Lucy Heart - Sex On The beach (40 cr)
f0174 - Gloria - Desirable (30 cr)
Jhonyrocky1
Mitglied seit in May 2016

5 Beiträge
26. November 2017
Please give the nappi model for free Please...............
lukaszr

720 Beiträge
26. November 2017
There is one more:
e0612 - Angie Line - Santa's Favorite Girl (30 cr)
cxsn
Mitglied seit in Dec 2012

156 Beiträge
26. November 2017
I just looked at my account history and saw that my account did not get reimbursed when I tried to use the buy 4, get cash back for one. I bought 8 in quick succession and was charged full price for all of them. I am going to submit a customer service ticket for this but don't know if anyone else had this issue.

I really appreciate these deals and know it's probably a computer glitch-- these are just things that happen. Totem has really put together a great variety of deals for us. I am not using the current one but it makes me look forward to the next one!

TUT69
Mitglied seit in Jan 2017

42 Beiträge
26. November 2017
Are there other cards with higher than normal prices like the Harley?

In case other promotions like this come around.

Yes, there are! I was able to get the Harley card and the card with 4 girls that is 40 credits for free!! Also I picked up a card for 30 credits for free as well! When you see these cards just put them on your wish list and go to your wish list to get them when you can get them for free!!!
ukdazza
Mitglied seit in Apr 2014

35 Beiträge
26. November 2017
Some great deals, Im spending a fortune. However think we have now ***** the download server, I have 42 cards with download ***** "bad gateway". Is anyone else having issues or know of a fix..

spoophmaniac

128 Beiträge
26. November 2017
I am not downloading my purchased cards until this is all over.
I am just checking my purchase history from time to time to make sure everything is accurate.
Starryk
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

1856 Beiträge
26. November 2017
do not believe this claim:

Get 5 cards picked up from all the collections available (with priority given to the best quality ones) PLUS 1 to 5 cards added for FREE.
Just look at the vg classic shows i got although i stilll got a lot of istripper and istripper xxx shows that are NOT in my collection.
Alkasyn
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

711 Beiträge
26. November 2017
Weekend here in Europe is coming to a close....

Thanks for this great ride. I think I bought close to 80 cards at great prices in the various promotions.

I think this is the right way to do Black Friday. Once again, thanks, and I'm hoping you can invest some of this money into the Hentai app you mentioned the other day :)
Ironman79
Mitglied seit in Dec 2010

437 Beiträge
26. November 2017
Not sure if this issue was mentioned but it would help to put the promotions that deal in money and not credits were early in the day and not at night.

I live in the US and i have a strict bank so i have to call them everytime to confirm security access with overseas billers.

So if a promotion for discounted IDancer or extra credits come up and it's at night i can't take advantage.

So next time maybe put the cash only promotions earlier in the day.
CVSiN

26 Beiträge
Wow ***** that "lucky" box bullshit so much for "highest quality is selected first" bullshit.. Didn't even get 52 credits worth of shows.. what a fucking bullshit ripoff.. 3 HD cards but then gave me 2 old as ***** cards that I also "paid" for and another bullshit OLD as ***** card as the give me.. I feel fucking ripped off.. There are 100s of availble HD cards that i do not have so when charging 52 credits I should at least get 5 cards for the price I would have paid should i picked the ones I wanted.. if i normally pay 13 credits per card I got 3 decent ones.. thats 39 credits and got WAY ripped off on the other 2 and trash "free ones" I HIGHLY recommend eveyrone that is a triple diamond STAY THE HELL AWAY from the "Ripoff"box if they are not going to give at least the ones I'm PAYING for at the max resolution and series available it is a ripoff. Totem Suppiort you can flat take those last trasaction out of my account as they are fucking worthless cards.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen