Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Where is the wishlist?

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

Fuffens
Mitglied seit in Mar 2013

5 Beiträge
8. September 2017
I've been on VirtuaGirl/VGHD/iStripper on and off for a couple of years now but I don't recall ever seeing a wishlist.
I know that there is one now but I can't find it! I've searched the forums and the F.A.Q. but to no avail.

Cheers!
HombreSinSombra
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1249 Beiträge
8. September 2017 (edited)
Welcome buddy!

Open iStripper then look at the top left. Click on the 'Girls Store' tab.

Now look under your number of cards near the top left and you should see the wishlist tab. Here you can show your own wishlist or all cards you don't have yet.

Stick around in the forum, my new friend! 😎
Fuffens

5 Beiträge
9. September 2017
That response was way quicker than I anticipated!

I've looked and I can't seem to find it, maybe it's a glitch?
I've linked a picture below of what it looks like on my pc.

https://i.imgur.com/gokYozZ.png
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
9. September 2017
Not a glitch... You need to activate advanced settings, then it will show u the rest of the fun stuff. Click the cogwheel ( Tools) at the top right area.

This is a learning curve that will make you some awesome new friends around the world. Trust me...
JayZ971
Mitglied seit in Mar 2009

2243 Beiträge
9. September 2017
I was going to post a couple of pics to walk @Fuffens thru the process, but I found out I can't post pics to this thread, both the GUI & website 😕
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
9. September 2017
Yup. Pic uploading has gone awol :(
Fuffens

5 Beiträge
9. September 2017
I had already ticked the "Advanced Options" square.
I took another look through the options and the store but still no wishlist.

Here is a picture of what my options look like, the settings are unchanged since the last picture I posted.

https://i.imgur.com/bzPzyjk.png
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
9. September 2017 (edited)
It appears you are still using an older version of the software. We are now on version, 1.2.180. To update, using that same page in the pic you just showed us, scroll to the bottom and click the Check for updates button. That should do it, buddy 😎

Edit: Doh! Yup, you're still on version 1.2.106. Getting old. That version AND ME!
Fuffens

5 Beiträge
9. September 2017 (edited)
It looks like I'll have to reinstall the program.
I tried clicking the "Check for updates" button yesterday before making my first post, but since nothing happened when I clicked it I assumed I already had the latest version.

I just looked through my vghd install folder and found three different uninstall files and several DLL's from 2013.
I have a hunch those files might be the culprit haha 😂

I'll get back to you once I've reinstalled the program!

Edit: Yup, that did the trick!
I guess having both DeskBabes, VirtuaGirl and iStripper installed at the same time and in the same folder might have caused some issues 😂

Thanks for the quick responses!
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
9. September 2017
STOP!

Before changing anything, make a copy of your models folder. Save it somewhere safe. Then you can uninstall, reinstall as much as you like...
Fuffens

5 Beiträge
9. September 2017
STOP!

Before changing anything, make a copy of your models folder. Save it somewhere safe. Then you can uninstall, reinstall as much as you like...

Yepp, done that, I read up on it before doing it just in case! Worked without a hitch!
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
9. September 2017
Phew! I guess you're a lot smarter than some people I will never mention...
Good job, buddy and again, welcome to the wonderful world of iStripper 👍😇
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
9. September 2017
@Jayz: You got me thinking and I found that the image upload feature is missing from the New User threads. Why?

If some idiot uploads an image that's not suitable then usually a Mod can remove it within hours or even minutes. I don't see any need to remove this feature from this area. Screencaps of what's going on are usually helpful to all...
JayZ971
Mitglied seit in Mar 2009

2243 Beiträge
9. September 2017
@Jayz: I don't see any need to remove this feature from this area. Screencaps of what's going on are usually helpful to all...

I agree with you.....Screencaps can be very useful for new members.
SaintKilljoy
Mitglied seit in Oct 2017

31 Beiträge
24. October 2017
This should probably be a pinned thread for new users looking for the wishlist. I know when I first started iStripper this thread was very helpful for me.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen