Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Paysafe cards and asking for Help

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

WolfVul
Mitglied seit in Jul 2017

1 Beiträge
13. July 2017
First let me say sorry if this is in the wrong location but i have a few issues i would like help with.

I have a Paysafe card option but can not use it. When i select paysafe i get sent to another service that does not accept paysafe cards. In my case Poil , While Poil is fine i dont want to use my bank or card as payment. Hence the paysafe card.
I am new to paysafe so maybe there is something i am over looking? Am I doing anything wrong ?

Secondly I tried to use the " Contact Us " feature to solve this issue but nothing happened. I would click the option and it would do nothing. I also could not see a category for this sort of stuff on the Forum as well , so i did not know where to post. So what is the best way to seek for Help when having banking issues or some other problem in the future?

Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mitglied seit in Nov 2014

1049 Beiträge
13. July 2017
@WolfVul Hi, I have escalated this issue. To contact us : On the top right of the software page, click on the 'i' ( info) / Customer Service/ New ticket. Please log a ticket through the customer service or send us an email to [email protected]. Please provide a screenshot of your payment page , your username We will get back to you as soon as possible. thank you

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen