Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Oh come on !!!!!

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

RonaldFrock69
Mitglied seit in Mar 2017

7 Beiträge
14. March 2017
So yeah I am new. I first saw Davon Kim listed on line as one of the models.
After living in Cebu myself for two years I thought man - I just have to see her.
Then made purchase for about 250 credits and it errored out on me.
Watched and waited my email for confirmation. None. So doh, I applied agian for the same 250 credits.
Suddenly my email says 500 credits. Ugh. Downloaded the app and started to look for Davon Kim.
Say what ? Huh not there. Why so I posted a customer service question. A day went by no reply.
Found Paula Shy... wow!!! Very happy with that purchase. Began to download all her cards.
She is fabulous - truly a super star in every way. And I pray iStripper will compensate her for her amazing work here.
Two days later got an asnwer to my question. Ramble on.... blah blah - I am told sorry, one must haev over 40 cards
purchased before having access to Davon Kim. What the *#@! iStripper, thats not nice.
Plus, it should not be for the models sake either. Not at all happy with the news - but love Paula.:)
Swear to God, the lady down the street from me is a perfect match to Paula.
Now I am shy because its like I have seen what the lady I know naked.
KenHeadrick
Mitglied seit in Aug 2016

3 Beiträge
14. March 2017
why do I still have my 58 cards hidden? sure hope someone will help me with this issue. KenHeadrick
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mitglied seit in Nov 2014

1049 Beiträge
14. March 2017
@KenHeadrick Hi,Check the filters menus in 'My Collection' and the Girl Store. Everything has to be selected in the drop down menus
Please go to the software' settings , click on 'Rebuild Collection'
@RonaldFrock69 Hi, Welcome to iStripper! : ) Sorry about the ***** at the start.I have forwarded your message to our developer to get these shows flagged asap. Please also note that we provide support during the weekdays only at the moment. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.Support during the weekends will be back asap. Glad to hear that you love our gorgeous Paula and I am convinced that you will find happiness with many more of our models : ) Have a good day! PS : Love Philippines too. What a beautiful country : ) Have fun with iStripper ! : )
DIDGEDRUM
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

2351 Beiträge
14. March 2017
Shame that...!.....I had quite a few Private Messages from Davon Kim.......primarily because she was entering some competition at the time and I knew a few sentences in Tagalog.......Cebuano was not one of my stronger languages....:)
RonaldFrock69

7 Beiträge
15. March 2017 (edited)
@Didgedrum: Oo <-- yes Tagalog... Cebuano and Tagalog are really completely different -- wow you had private messages? Nice. Jealous!!!!
And yes, before I joined, I read that Davon Kim was highly rated and would soon surpass Mia. So yeah some competition or something.
Seriously, I only joined to get a few of her cards. But SILVER level users like me, can not even demo her!!!!! Real unfair. One would think you can DEMO any model. One would think, GOLD + models would be double the credit to SILVER users, triple credit to BRONZE users. I would be willing !!!!!

@KenHeadrick: indeed do a re-fresh restore. You can even dig deep into your system and locate the model files there - perhaps try deleting one of them as maybe your computer is rather full. iStripper throws a lot of files your way...1 Card can take upwards to 500Mb to 1,000Mb (1Gb) on your own Hard Drive. Lots of space storing just demos too. I typically flush about 75Mb of Featured Modeals a visit. And since that have adjusted my settings on the iStripper app. Thats a huge amount of data on your dirves guys!!!! View with care. BUT - Deleting your card should be okay - the credit you paid is recorded and you should have no issues restoring what you bought from iStripper --- as it is yours to view as many times as you like. I believe you coudl even back-up your purchases to DVD. Think I might try that later on a different computer offline and see if I can view my purchases there from a DVD.
RonaldFrock69

7 Beiträge
15. March 2017
Alright. Twice now I been told I can not see any of DAVON KIM's Cards until I reach 40+ Cards purchased.
A GOLD user level.

YET - looking at the Users Comments, from the Website -- I can see others have viewed her without such limits.

MANY USERS with SILVER level user have seen her.

I want my M-TV...please - mean my Davon Kim too!!!
RonaldFrock69

7 Beiträge
15. March 2017
-------- ON THE WEBSITE --------

"Lg1911 July 27, 2009 (SILVER user)
Davon Kim is an amazing Asian girl, her show is nice and you can see her nipples the whole time. She is truly a fantasy girl."

"TopCat535 July 2, 2009 (SILVER user)
Davon bumps, grinds and exposes everything thats expected in an explicit card and as any good dancer in Alongapo or Cavetese City (OH! The Memories). ...."

"virtuallooker December 29, 2013 (SILVER user)
Very cute and a tight little bod. Loved the boots."

"nate7inches November 9, 2010 (SILVER user)
Who cares if the boobs are fake? The body is naturally tight and you won't care once you got them against you or in your hands and they also have naturally tight access points as well and isn't that what matters the most if you're a real man?"

"Zoony September 19, 2012 (SILVER user)
Very hot Asian girl, quite thin not very curvy. Performance a bit week though. Quite explicit, boob job. Not bad though."

"badfranz September 19, 2013 (SILVER user)
Love her !!"
RonaldFrock69

7 Beiträge
15. March 2017
www DOT istripper DOT com / model / show / a0572

"lapinou45 August 2, 2010 (SILVER user)
trés jolie fille aux seins merveilleusement dessinés et féline à souhait...elle bouge un peu vite pour moi et les scénes explicites manquent de conviction"

"benjaminlollis January 4, 2010 (SILVER user)
So sexy that a goddess *****'s her a must have I wonted to have her as my lady when I first seen her strip she is lust."

"pepperj49 June 1, 2010 (SILVER user)
Davon is most underrated lady on this site. I give her a full 10+ and rate all others to her beauty."

"tame March 27, 2011 (SILVER user)
I can not have her in my collection after I purchased her"

"Code4 October 26, 2012 (SILVER user)
I love this card! Davon Kim is very beautiful and very sexy. I give this card a 10/10!"

Think you get my point.

------

Its now 2017 - Davon Kim appeared almost 8 years ago!!!!

GUYS... fix this now!!!! Is this a tease or a scam.

This is totally unfair. All users should be able to DEMO any model.
In fact, all users should be able to purchase any model but if there are better ones they cost more.

Suggesting:

BRONZE users pay 3x (75 credits) for models who are 40+ card requirement.
SILVER users pay 2x (50 credits) for modelswho are 40+ card requirement.
GOLD users pay regular price.
DIAMOND users discounted.

PLEASE!!!!

Willing to pay 221 credits for 4 of her Cards. Maybe just for 3.
NElectro
Mitglied seit in Feb 2016

2 Beiträge
15. March 2017
It's simple really, those reviews were left before they the 720p cards were limited to gold account users and above. 2013 was the latest of the reviews you have posted. They have since limited 720p cards for gold users and above since they are older cards and would be pixelated in today's 1080p+ monitors and might dissuade new users from thinking that all of the cards on sale are of low quality.

How you viewed that she's available eludes me though as she should have been removed from current advertisements so as to not decept new users.
Rex
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

365 Beiträge
15. March 2017
We admit this is an issue. We're limiting access to older cards to new users because as they are cheaper, most new users were only purchasing old cards with poorer quality. The website shows all cards and it's not acceptable that when you signup you can't buy a card you saw. We're adding all the Davon Kim cards to your account for free and we'll fix this issue.
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3895 Beiträge
15. March 2017
@RonaldFrock69
from Rex ( the CEO ) We're adding all the Davon Kim cards to your account for free and we'll fix this issue.

Wow, @Rex, What a wonderful act on your Part.
Now that shows Totems / iStrippers true colors. Customer Care at it's finest.
Cheddarcheese
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

79 Beiträge
16. March 2017
I agree @Rex and the team have always been awesome to deal with which is why I will keep coming back.
Alkasyn
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

717 Beiträge
16. March 2017
Very nice move from the company!
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4553 Beiträge
16. March 2017
I've been here since 2008, and it's not for nothing. Totem does the good way for business and the team is always close to their customers. That's great 😊
HombreSinSombra
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1249 Beiträge
16. March 2017
Ditto, ditto, ditto and... yup ditto again :)

Glad I took time off for a few days. I would probably have been banned :(

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen