Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

istripperxxx

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

squirec
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

1 Beiträge
3. December 2016
no new cards - why?
desexyvideoclub
Mitglied seit in Sep 2016

108 Beiträge
13. December 2016 (edited)
I have read it, it is saying something along these lines "since paying to model to do XXX action costs more, we either gonna need charge more for shows with xxx in them (this idea was not possible since users didn't pay) or just stop the making of xxx videos alltogether" to this I reply with the following question: is the difference in payment to the model really is that huge? I am just currious...
Johnes6326
Mitglied seit in Jul 2014

2 Beiträge
15. December 2016
But XXX card is the best?
I do not understand why they stopped making these cards.They were the best?
IStripper will lose internet users
KatzPaw
Mitglied seit in Apr 2015

396 Beiträge
16. December 2016
They are still being shot, they will be reintroduced in January. I would assume so they can release a different girl every week instead of mostly getting the same girl back to back. From what I can tell there are about 18 or so shows by about 7 or so models currently produced, with 1 release a week they are covered around 4 months. I think most of 2016 they have been struggling with the direction to take the xxx stuff trying to be cost effective, and I hope for success because like many users I love having those shows available too.
Johnes6326
Mitglied seit in Jul 2014

2 Beiträge
16. December 2016
Yes, you are right, and i approuve of your observation KatzPaw.
I hope that the XXX cards will returns next year
Yuufa
Mitglied seit in Jan 2014

89 Beiträge
19. December 2016
XXX being the "best" is subjective, too me that are all good, XXX or not, infact i often dont have XXX enabled to even show

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen