Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Old Virtuagirl Girls

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

91hebasu
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
10. November 2016
"i logged in with the brunette after re-registration. i had been logging in with the blonde."

Uhh..........
What ?
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3896 Beiträge
10. November 2016
"i logged in with the brunette after re-registration. i had been logging in with the blonde."

Uhh..........
What ?

Glad I was able to help you sort it out. Makes Perfect sense.

When he 1st installed the Software, he Logged in with the Blonde..
Now he did the register again and he Logged in with the Brunette.
His Collection Shows up with the Brunette, but not with the Blonde, so it's obvious that he Accidentally created a New User Account with the Blonde, and couldn't see
his Cards, but now that he Registered again with the Brunette, he has his old Account back.
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3896 Beiträge
10. November 2016
Ok, I know it's *****....
When you Install the Software the Girl is a Blonde. He didn't create an Existing member account. It was a new user Account with the Blonde..

When you Register Again, the Girl is a Brunette. So with the Brunette he has his OLD existing member account back..

Ahh, now you See it... Blonde and Brunette Logins...
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mitglied seit in Nov 2014

1049 Beiträge
10. November 2016
@Wyldanimal Haha; "Blonde and Brunette Logins". Thank you for the explanation : )
@NECKBONE When you can't see your cards, please check that you are connected to your account. Glad it is working for you now. I have also seen that you have received my email. All good then ! Have a good day and enjoy our new shows : )
1BlackKnight
Mitglied seit in Oct 2011

34 Beiträge
11. November 2016

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen