Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

How can I log into an existing VG account

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

yvindevogel
Mitglied seit in Oct 2011

2 Beiträge
6. November 2016
Hi,

The software proposed me a user name and password, which I of course did NOT note down as I have an existing user with 500+ cards. I was going to log into that account. I can't find where to change user and now that I closed the app, it keeps asking for the password I did not note down.
Number6
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1143 Beiträge
6. November 2016 (edited)
If it is just the app you cannot log into when you "start up" then try

striptease

as the password.

This is the app default password.

You can turn it off in settings. Make sure "advanced" is checked.

Enabling/disabling the password is in the "Safer For Work Section" of the settings page.

You may have to contact "Customer Services" regarding the account "username" and "password" though. I think you may need to re-register (Settings Page) using your original username and password but please don't take my word for that as it is not something I have ever had to do.

You can contact "Customer Services" through the Help Page (circle with an "i" in it on the Menu Bar). I believe you can also do it on the Website. Please be aware though, that you are unlikely to get a response until tomorrow.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mitglied seit in Nov 2014

1049 Beiträge
7. November 2016
@yvindevogel Hi, I have just sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing from you
yvindevogel
Mitglied seit in Oct 2011

2 Beiträge
8. November 2016
Yeah Number6, that worked. I was able to login and then with some Advanced Setting being able to create a new account where I could log into my existing account. Thanks.

Manue, did not get any mail. Maybe it was stripped by my mail settings. Thanks anyway.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen