Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Can't purchase shows

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

UniSteve
Mitglied seit in Oct 2016

10 Beiträge
30. October 2016
I don't know why the billing page doesn't show the "choose service" option at the bottom, the only billing service available is epoch.com and they don't accept my card, I live in Guatemala btw
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mitglied seit in Nov 2014

1049 Beiträge
1. November 2016
@i24765625 Hi, "they don't accept my card," What's the error or decline message ?
UniSteve

10 Beiträge
1. November 2016
Hi there, thanks for answering, actually there's no message, it only goes back to the billing page and says I entered the wrong CVC number but I'm quite sure it's the right one, it's a epoch.com thing, I've tried to purchase other memberships with epoch and it always says I'm entering a wrong CVC number
spiderman1804
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

439 Beiträge
2. November 2016
The CVC number have 3 or 4 digits. Most can find the CVC number at the backside of the card.

I thinking that at the website is a link whre you can find the CVC number.
Question: What is the CVC number?

Or search at google.com for cvc number (pictures).
UniSteve

10 Beiträge
2. November 2016
Thank you so much for trying to help, but I can assure you, I know where the CVC number is, I've entered it in CCbill and Probiller pages a lot of times and it always work.
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3896 Beiträge
2. November 2016
If you Can try to Choose one of the other Biller options.
UniSteve

10 Beiträge
2. November 2016
Yeah, the problem is my billing page doesn't show the "choose your biller" option, I don't know why
celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1847 Beiträge
2. November 2016
Could you post a screenshot of the billing page + the Epoch message so that I can check with them ?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mitglied seit in Nov 2014

1049 Beiträge
2. November 2016
@I24765625 Hi, I have just replied to your message. Please get back to us using ticket 10307 only to avoid any *****. Thank you : )
UniSteve

10 Beiträge
2. November 2016
Here's the epoch error, I can assure you, I can swear I'm writing the correct CVC and expiration date

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen