Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Exuse me for wrong place to post

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

desexyvideoclub
Mitglied seit in Sep 2016

108 Beiträge
16. October 2016 (edited)
I format my computer and now I cannot log in, which email do I need to send it to?
sorry for wrong area for topic. (I don't know which is the correct area)
pumpdude48
Mitglied seit in May 2016

390 Beiträge
17. October 2016
go online to www.istripper.com and in the upper right hand corner are three parallel lines. Click those lines and then you should be able to log in online. Once logged in you can access the forum to ask for help from either tech support or one of the moderators who can probably help you. Otherwise you can also access the tech support part of the website and initate a "ticket" for assistance that way. In the forum you can go to "bugs and fixes" and the "too many logins" thread and the moderators can help you there as well.
desexyvideoclub

108 Beiträge
17. October 2016
Pumpdude48 thanks to you it was solved.
I have another question = what is the diffrent between " nudity " and " full nudity " I couldn't find the answer by searching the FAQ area.
HombreSinSombra
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1249 Beiträge
17. October 2016
Nudity (level3) means brief and non- sexual views of genitalia (pussy). ie., while a girl is dancing with NO open leg views.

Full nudity (Level4) means more explicit views such as open leg shots and seeing, 'pink'. It also means pussy rubbing without apparent orgasm. Penetration or apparent orgasm is (level5) or XXX :)
POPEYED
Mitglied seit in Jul 2013

1342 Beiträge
18. October 2016
And level666 is THE SEXORCIST!!! :D
desexyvideoclub

108 Beiträge
18. October 2016
HombreSinSombra it sounds so cool bro! how istripper gave us the option to know before we download a card if we get to see legspreading or not - love this program, gonna buy many more cards with atleast level 4 now on
POPEYED
Mitglied seit in Jul 2013

1342 Beiträge
18. October 2016 (edited)
@desexyvideoclub

Hey that's great! We are glad you are enjoying your stay! We hope that you continue to have a lot of fun as there is a lot more to come! ;)
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
18. October 2016
Totem use a special code for each type of clip. These will only show up in the GUI once you've downloaded a card tho. (Platinum and above for now). Any member tho, can search the model folder to identify which clip does what.
I won't bore you with every possible combination but to identify which clips show the nudity levels, you only have to look at the last 3 digits of each clip's code number. There are 5 levels of nudity:

Level 1: No nudity
Level 2: Topless
Level 3: Nudity
Level 4: Full nudity
Level 5: XXX

The third from last digit in the code denotes the level:
101, 102, 103
201, 202, 203
301 etc.

So a clip with the full code number:
a1636_64104 for example is a standing, NO nudity clip
a1636_68506 is a pole, XXX clip.

Hope that helps you identify what you have. This is useful for playlists ;)

Btw: The majority of cards are at least level 4 or full nudity :)
desexyvideoclub

108 Beiträge
20. October 2016
Totem use a special code for each type of clip. These will only show up in the GUI once you've downloaded a card tho. (Platinum and above for now).
Reply: My account is called Platinum but I cannot see the name of the clips I download, is there a special program to allow me see their names called "Totem" since I couldn't find what you meant. Also, is there a way to see the clips outside of the program? since some of the clips are 1-2 minutes of boring show I have to go through and there is no "fastforward" botton, there is a slowmode botton tho so maybe once you reach a greater status than Platinum you get fastforward botton?
Number6

1143 Beiträge
20. October 2016 (edited)
@desexyvideoclub

Go to the settings screen (cogwheel in the main menu bar)

Ensure "Advanced" is checked and scroll down to the "Display Section". Ensure "Display Clips List" is checked (See First Screenshot)

Go to your collection and click on one of your cards - this should take you to the girl's data page. There should be a "Clapperboard" on the right hand end of the title bar. Click on this and you will see a list of clips for that card (See second screenshot).

There is no fast Forward button at this time.

Some members have written add on programmes for playing clips, the most recent one having been done by @Starryk. Do a Forum search on "Addon".

HTH
pumpdude48
Mitglied seit in May 2016

390 Beiträge
20. October 2016
@desexyvideoclub

[quote]Totem use a special code for each type of clip. These will only show up in the GUI once you've downloaded a card tho. (Platinum and above for now).
Reply: My account is called Platinum but I cannot see the name of the clips I download, is there a special program to allow me see their names called "Totem" since I couldn't find what you meant. Also, is there a way to see the clips outside of the program? since some of the clips are 1-2 minutes of boring show I have to go through and there is no "fastforward" botton, there is a slowmode botton tho so maybe once you reach a greater status than Platinum you get fastforward botton?[/quote]

Hopefully I have understood your question and provide this answer:

Go to "My Collection" at the top left of the GUI and left click. Left click the card of the girl you want to watch. Then see the two attached photos here which show how to get to the scenes in each card. You can select which scenes you want the software to play by checking or un-checking the boxes.

There is no "fast forward" feature that I know of in the program at this time but you can stop the non-nude scenes from being played by un-checking their boxes in each girl's card.

If you want the program to not play any of the non nude scenes from all of your cards then you can select that from the top right side of the GUI by clicking the "gear" then "settings" then "levels of eroticism". You need to have the "advanced settings" box checked in the upper left hand corner of the settings page before the "levels of eroticism" choice box is displayed.

Hopefully this answers your question. If not please ask again and I will try again.

Enjoy!
desexyvideoclub

108 Beiträge
21. October 2016
@pumpdude48 and @Number6
I understood everything perfectly, thank you for explainning.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen