Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Can;t do anything with the new interface

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

vghd9000
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

1 Beiträge
16. September 2016
Am using 1.2.126. Can't do anything I used to. Firstly, Support, then Contact Us does nothing ... no contact information appears. The highlighted advisory that Chat exists on the bottom right of the screen is not true.. The models that do show on the Our Models, does not show which are Virtuagirls and which are Deskbabes. Can't see which are new models and which are new to me (by having a price on them). Can't evaluate what appear to be Previews that pop up on my screen since am not able to critique a new model from a no nudity preview. Can't access the bonus videos to evaluate a new model. Can't figure out the displayed sequence of Our Models ... it's not in date or name sequence ... don't understand other part of the new interface without any explanation of what's what.

In short, this is a big change and if there is a full explanation of the changes, I can't find it. As a result, I'm unable to download any more models that I can't find and can't evaluate until I can get a full explanation of the new interface.

Really poorly done ...

VGHD9000
spiderman1804
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

439 Beiträge
17. September 2016
Please used the GUI (Graphic User Interface = software).

Any card that not in your collection can find in "Girls store". When you click the card image tahn you can see more card informations included picture selection and videos.

Any card from the VirtuaGirl or DeskBabes are can find when you select the filter settings:

iStripper - cards with resolution in 1080p and 3K of the Serie A and Serie E (old VirtuaGirl and VirtuaGirl interactive)
iStripper Classic - cards with resolution in 720p of the Serie A

iStripper XXX - cards with resolution in 1080p and 3K of the Serie C and Serie F (old DeskBabes and DeskBabes interactive)
iStripper XXX Classic - cards with resolution in 720p of the Serie C and Serie F
dc4bs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

33 Beiträge
17. October 2016 (edited)
I'm a bit stumped on the new interface as well...

For the life of me, I can't find a single xxx card in the main girls list. The ONLY place I can find them is in the Featured->XXX page.
I know there are a lot I don't have. There USED to be a menu to show what category of Girls you want to look at in the old interface but I cannot find even a hint of that menu anywhere? Is my account still stuck on whatever my last setting was in the old interface? I'm guessing it was last set on non-xxx girls only last time I browsed. And that was a LONG time back when I was still on the older interface...
--------
EDIT:
--------
Ah... I finally spotted the Filters tab on the left. Very hard to spot with the pale grey on white background. I was looking all over the top the page but hadn't looked down at the middle of the sides.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen