Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

how to display the clip's number?

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

ILoveMandy
Mitglied seit in Sep 2011

16 Beiträge
1. July 2016
There are some clips I would like to delete , but I never know which clip is playing. If the clip number was displayed while it is being played, it would make the job much easier and more certain that I've got the right one.
Please comment if you have an alternative idea.
RangerSteve
Mitglied seit in Feb 2016

28 Beiträge
1. July 2016
Do you have access to the list of clips? ... I thought this feature was available with a higher member-level.
The current, Playing Now, clip is shaded green.
HombreSinSombra
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1249 Beiträge
1. July 2016
Steve is correct. Or at least with the 'OLD' Virtuagirl system, we only gained access to the clip selector at Platinum level (100 cards+). I have no way of checking if this still happens with the new iStripper without signing up for another account :/ I don't really want to do that right now ...
HombreSinSombra
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1249 Beiträge
1. July 2016 (edited)
@ILoveMandy:

There are a number of member created clip players, authorised by the Totem Team for use by us paying members. These clip managers will allow you to see and select any clip from a card you own.
Wyldanimal and Starryk are 2 of the guys who have done this for us all. I won't say any player is better than any other but one of these players/managers should help you.

Try a search for Clip Manager or Clip Player and make your own choice :)

Edit:

Just found something else but not sure if this works below Platinum level...

In the settings tab (Cogwheel, top right), scroll down till you see the Display tab. There's an option to 'Display Clips' there. If that doesn't work, then you need to be a Platinum or above member. Sorry :(
ILoveMandy
Mitglied seit in Sep 2011

16 Beiträge
18. September 2016
thanks you all.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen