Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Jabeous101
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

3 Beiträge
12. April 2016
What is DB and is it better than virtuagirl?
Dorsai6
Mitglied seit in Apr 2013

1028 Beiträge
12. April 2016
DeskBabes is the same program from the same company, Totem. The shows are much more explicite both solo and girl on girl. You can buy DB cards using the VG application, but you need to turn on access to DB and I forget how that's done. The only way I know is to buy a DB card for a model from whom you already own a VG card. If you click on a VG card it will show you all the other cards from the same model including DB cards and yo can buy a card that way. I'm sure there is a better way, but that's how I did it 2 years ago.
goldiecharleston
Mitglied seit in Dec 2008

340 Beiträge
12. April 2016
The alternative method is to download the deskbabes installer. Running it updates the existing VGHD client to play back both types of cards.

Another method yet again is to use the new iStripper program. In that you need to enable XXX cards though from the settings page (possibly tick advanced to show the button)
Jabeous101
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

3 Beiträge
16. April 2016
Thank you very much for the information Dorsai6 and goldiecharleston

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen