Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Is Totem phasing out DeskBabes (iStrippperXXX)?

Forum / Alles über iStripper

ttelloc
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

19 Beiträge
11. April 2016
Let's look at the evidence:The new iStripper software is heavily biased to VirtuaGril (non-XXX) (No XXX in any of the 'featured categories except XXX).They are only producing one XXX card per week.While is is nice to finally have previews of every show they are totally useless for making buying decisions because not only are they not Xrated they are also fully clothed. They used to be both Xrated and nude.I want to know the future of the XXX cards before I commit any more money to this product. If XXX is being phased out then I'm gone.
derclown
Mitglied seit in Nov 2007

1 Beiträge
11. April 2016
Yeah, will there be more XXX Cards in the future?
goldiecharleston
Mitglied seit in Dec 2008

340 Beiträge
11. April 2016
I get XXX in release as well as the XXX section. I've also seen them crop up in the categories so it is entirely random. However there are far more cards already released that aren't deskbabes or istripper XXX ones. That is why you get fewer of those showing as previews.

XXX cards are still in production so yes there will be more.
jununger
Mitglied seit in Oct 2007

1250 Beiträge
12. April 2016
I believe the Team have experienced a lot of cancelations and no show for many of the booked XXX models... I doubt the XXX content will be stopped on purpose. It is integrated in the software as GoldieCharleston show above.
ttelloc

19 Beiträge
13. April 2016
Thanks for the replies.

I'm afraid I'm still not buying it. Rex has been making the same excuse for 6 months now. If they are producing new XXX shows then where are they?

They way I see it is that they are gradually releasing whatever shows they have already filmed and when they run out they will stop releasing any more. The XXX is integrated into the software but they will still have to support all the existing XXX cards that most of us have. I for one have bought over 400 XXX cards stince Deskbabes started. They will have to continue to support those so I can watch them.

So I will be watching very carefully before I commit any more funds.
orclover
Mitglied seit in Jun 2012

744 Beiträge
13. April 2016
Bottom line is xxxstripper is more expensive...the models are harder to find, you have to pay them more for more advanced content, and the content does not have the niche quality of the dancing version. You can find all of the xxx girls doing the same or more advanced things on the internet for free but you cannot find any of vghd girls pole, cage dancing, or even doing any standing dancing anywhere but this unique software. I hope they scrap xxx altogether and put money into training or getting better dancers, and outfits...that is the point of the software. With the extra capital they could fly girls in, pay for them to stay which might entice a greater diversity of talent. Right now the talent pool seems limited to no-names from economically depressed areas. The first step of being a great business is to do your main service to the best of your abilities. They are a dancing program that has no competition, and little piracy. Why would they pay top talent to not dance?
ttelloc

19 Beiträge
13. April 2016
@orclover:

Well it looks like you are getting your wish. You are right these girls are all over the internet but somehow they seem to do it better in this software. I would much rather watch them here than on the 'Net.

As far as the dancing goes. I just find VG lame now that I have had DB for all these years. Maybe I am just a jaded old fart but I have watched stage dancing so much it just doesn't do anything for me anymore.

So I guess you can say goodbye to this double diamond member.
EverthangForever
Mitglied seit in Oct 2009

2440 Beiträge
13. April 2016 (edited)
Recent Deskbabes or iStxxx shows have improved greatly from what was on offer earlier. Especially wrt ambience.
Totem Team should take a bow.❤️ They have worked wonders lately in presenting most models as beautiful, confident & relaxed. Totem can now take the cream of whatever webchat content is best earning dollars and focus on supplying those aspects here, like edging & POV in order to get new XXX clients.

In webchat, doggy style, strapon and toys/dildoes as declining money spinners are rapidly being replaced with letting the model demonstrate her own way of edging to orgasm, often using an Hitachi and Lovense or just with lips & fingers. The pleasure of the product comes from the audience experiencing the model's own demonstration of her pleasure in the best way she knows how.

The kicker for totem is that webchat shows often ***** tedious long drawn out waiting for tips, full of distractions and interruption by disfunctional basic members & beggars. One the other hand, here at iStripperxxx, the show here can become like an immersive & personal fantasy by the model performed uninterrupted & exclusively just like in a private cam session.
ttelloc

19 Beiträge
13. April 2016
@EverthangForever

I agree with everything you say. Since the new 3K & above filming the models here just pop. I ddn't think I would ever watch a girls eyes when more delicious parts of her body were on display but I do now. All you have to do is look into the eyes of Merry Pie or Viola to know what I'm talking about. Their eyes are spectacular in 3K.

The part that concerns me is the future. I am now down to too few credits to buy another card and am reluctant to buy more without some assurance that I will have something to spend them on.
Wyldanimal

3898 Beiträge
13. April 2016
Rex has stated that iStriperXXX will remain part of the product.
While Production of the XXX product has slowed to one card a week.
The Quality is much Better.

one card a week is still 52 New cards a year.. Well worth waiting for Each Weeks new Card.
The Vegas Studio, I also saw it Mentioned is Moving to LA.
Once setup and the Staff trined and ready. That should open New Doors for many new cards.

Not Sure if XXX Duos will make a come back.
I myself prefer The Solo's..

ttelloc

19 Beiträge
13. April 2016
@Wyldanimal

Thanks for the update. This is indeed good news.

I agree that the quality is much better & I look forward to the new American models should they appear.

I'm hoping the duos do make a come back just for a change of pace but like you I also prefer the solos.
KatzPaw
Mitglied seit in Apr 2015

396 Beiträge
13. April 2016 (edited)
They are still in production, but it may just be the 1 release a week for the forseeable future, for sometime.
But just fyi there are 5 known cards in queue, 2 Kalisy, 2 Sybil, and 1 Randy Ayn.
Apasas
Mitglied seit in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
13. April 2016
More a scaling back rather than phasing out.
EverthangForever
Mitglied seit in Oct 2009

2440 Beiträge
13. April 2016
The Quality is much Better.

Agree with @Wyld. @ttelloc, Merry Pie Solo card is a good example of how to attract new xxx fans.
As far as XXX goes, I don't really care if the orgasm is fake or real. As much as I don't expect when going to see a live play at the theatre for that to be real. All i require is for the fantasy to be a skillfull enough re-enactment of the performer's experience of cumming. Some models can do that naturally & look like they are enjoying it & share the vibe. Others cannot. In the trade its called 'getting in the zone'. In webchat many Russian/Ukraine models are naturally astute at this, so I'm really pleased to see more of them.
Rex
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

365 Beiträge
13. April 2016
Here is more information on XXX cards.

In featured there is only one XXX category because featured has been designed to ease the access to our wide catalog to new users and we don’t want to throw too much explicit content at new users. If they are interested in it, they can activate the option, but the front visibility we give to XXX content will remain limited.

XXX duo cards costs too much to produce to leave us any margin. We’ll keep producing some from time to time when opportunities arise to test what the right price point could be.

We have a major sound issue with sound at the Vegas studio. We were expecting to film most models for iStripper and iStripper XXX but could not find solution for sound (Mechanics moved next door with its share of unwanted sounds). We attempted to move the studio to LA at the beginning of 2016 with no luck. We finally decided to produce XXX cards there with NO sound recording. We’re a bit stuck between a rock and a hard place here. Sales will tell if it’s better to produce XXX cards with no sound or to stop production there till we can move that studio at the end of the lease in 2017.

We also had issues with the studio in Paris schedule. We extended filming cessions from two days (5 regular cards, 1 XXX card when/if the model does XXX) to 2.5 days (5 regular cards, 3 XXX cards when/if the model does XXX). It was our plan to be able to keep releasing 2 XXX cards a week. Alas, this turned out to be a ***** when we got committed to shoot 8 cards with models showing up with less beauty, charism, willing and/or skills than our expectations. So we’re back to 2 days shootings, and because we aim at hi-profile models, a larger proportion won’t do XXX.

XXX cards are important for US, they have been up to 1/3 of our income in the recent past. We want to go back to 2 XXX cards releases a week but we’re experiencing production issues and we need to keep it profitable. As to if XXX cards will be profitable at 25 credits, now an increase of pricing has been ruled out, time will tell.
KatzPaw
Mitglied seit in Apr 2015

396 Beiträge
13. April 2016
Woo! This is a nice state of the xxx cards update Rex. The xxx cardline has been great and 95% of the time I never have the sound on, but it is nice to have the option for when the time is right :p The model selection has been great, of the few new shows with increased production, Natalia, Kalisy, and Sybil ... very enjoyable.
ttelloc

19 Beiträge
14. April 2016
@Rex

Rex, Thanks for the cogent explanation of what you guys have been going through to produce the cards. I understand better now.

As far as the XXX pricing goes I for one would be willing to pay more for the XXX cards if it that is what it takes to keep them around.

I was thnking along the lines of 30 credits for solos and 35 credits for duos (before the membership discount). That wouldn't be too heavy of an increase for me bear. I just don't want to see them disappear entirely. I have no idea how other people feel about this but I think there would some resistance to any increase. Me I just want to keep enjoying the XXX cards.

As far as the soulnd goes I also watch them most of the time without sound. The only time I put the sound on is the first run through with that model. Then I have it on silent mode. The sound is a nice bonus but it isn't really necessary.

I don't know if this is the place for it but I wanted to comment on the iStripper software. I think you & your team did a fantastic job. I followed the discussion of the alpha and beta testing but didn't take part. I actually expected a much steeper learning curve but it is dead simple. I also like the move the show more content. It is great.

Well this has gone on long enough. Thanks again.
johho
Mitglied seit in Mar 2010

46 Beiträge
14. April 2016
@Rex

Thank you for explanation. XXX cards and duo. With No sound for who? Mute sex Theater? Good music play big role in Theater. And there too. Girls breath are sounds which make better your cards.
What you mean with - mechanics moved next door - unwanted sounds. Little sad. Watching girls show to hear girls moans we flow together.
Could be more iStripper songs. Good music excite. Fitting music when through twines sounds of girls breath moans add positive impulse to show. Love shows: first 3k card on DB Lia Taylor later Ms.Lynna, Merry Pie & Lola Reve, Natalia and many others.
Johho

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen