Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Alles über iStripper

MrBeeKeeper
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

293 Beiträge
18. January 2015 (edited)
To Hombre,

Well, I started to tinker the scenes a bit, too, when the Full Screen (on 1.1.0.96) came out (and Wyld posted Tutorials), just for the first excitement, but very soon realized that this job should be left to those guys, who have more skills on this and the most important thing - better machines.
As my laptop is capable only for one-girl full screen at a time, I lost my interest completely to create something. Good old wallpaper-background with one girl on stage is still the best option for me. Plus it allows me to do a lot of things at the same time, when the girl's dancing. But despite that, I'm still interested in your work and in all these special effects, you've discovered. You may call it technical curiosity ..

As I'm basically interested in practical tips and tutorials and in scenes ready-to-use (one girl), all these discussions, conversations and chat is not my cup of tea, sorry. So it looks much better indeed, if they are all separated: Sharing, Discussions and Tutorials.
Some sort of order in house makes life much easier :)

Keep up your good work!

EverthangForever
Mitglied seit in Oct 2009

2432 Beiträge
If you copy paste (and edit) in notepad from the thread on Member sharing:
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=29408&gotolastpage=1#post461526
Alles über iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
This thread will be Strictly for the member created Scenes for Full Screen and the Screen Saver. list of shared Scenes Thread https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42492/1?post=626142 Scene Discussio...
You can ***** the whole discussion over to here
----
by tripleDiamond LOVERBOY1 - 2 hour(s) ago
@mrcrowley06: I thought your scene looked intriguing so I downloaded it. It tells me, however, that no scenes are available. Nevertheless, I do have several cards from two collections activated with all erotic levels. Do you have a fix? Thanks!

HombreSinSombra - 2 hour(s) ago
@LOVERBOY1: I have been playing with this scene for a couple of hours. It all works fine for me. Can you post a screencap of your Fullscreen settings? If you have multiple cards enabled, it should work ok. The only thing I can think of is that you extracted to the wrong folder.

Open the zip and then select extract to: Your username/Appdata/Local/vghd/Data/Scenes. If you already did this, then I don't know the answer. Sorry! :/

Edit: @Beast: Sorry but it's a little difficult to respond to a question in another thread. I still don't know the best way to do this :/

------------------

you can easily then go on with the discussion here ;)

...btw, @LOVERBOY1 . I figure if you are getting the 'no scenes available' banner you need to activate more cards in your collection. See pic above. Some of the early Dorcel cards had very little variety ~ like no pole, no swing, or only table scenes.

@HSS keeping the 3 links handy, somewhere in each page of the thread is key to keeping Memshares uncluttered imho. Most modern browsers these days can run 3 Tabs pages simultaneously. In Firefox you rightclick on the highlighted link and choose 'open in new Tab'. Crosslinking to the discussion # post by copying from its browser's address bar is my preferred way ;)
HombreSinSombra
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1249 Beiträge
On second thought, ET is right. To see the 'No clips available' banner, the scene must be in the right place but the required cards are not enabled. Simple answer then is to activate all your cards as ET suggested. :)

@ET: It appears we have to do that ourselves for now. I guess it won't ***** to post WA's upload/download thread link here when appropriate :)

Additional Comment from WA:
I don't want to get into the habit of Bumping threads..
So I would only add it if you've added a new Scene.

The First Post on the First Page of all the Threads have been Edited to provide the Links to the other Two related threads.
So you can Always Visit the first page to find the Links.
Also, adding a Scene and a Link on the Sharing thread, doesn't require making a post in the Discussion thread, unless there is something you really want to discuss about it.
no need to duplicate a post just saying that you have a new scene to share..
EverthangForever

2432 Beiträge
@HSS sure, I think Totem could only change the default footer for every thread, not for individual threads. So if you wanna post a new Memshare its worth including a discussion thread crosslink in that share post tambien.

@WA agree however its not only the authors igniting clutter in the Member Share thread, its more often new responders, (and thats where we're often getting our new authors from ) so I figured, lets ***** their question here and go on with the answer. Alternatively, we just say when we post new shares,..To discuss further please post in Discussions
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=27449
Alles über iStripper / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
I decided its time to start a thread for customized scenes like we had for customized skins. I am not sure if the artwork forum section is the right place so if the Mods think this should go into anot...
mrcrowley06
Mitglied seit in Jan 2014

12 Beiträge
18. January 2015
@HombreSinSombra

Weird Pattern looks mesmerizing) I like it))
EverthangForever

2432 Beiträge
20. January 2015 (edited)
@Hombre your edit for shader at
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=29408&gotolastpage=1#post461651
This thread will be Strictly for the member created Scenes for Full Screen and the Screen Saver. list of shared Scenes Thread https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42492/1?post=626142 Scene Discussio...
looks great for waterfalls fireworks etc. Like the one before too. thanks a lot.;)

I'm wondering about screenshots, can anyone get a screenshot with the 'S' key showing Totems caption ? The backdrop in the above pic is one of three caps I tried using 'S'.
~no sign of the caption so I put one where it normally goes. Not sure if 'S' key did so before, or not.
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
21. January 2015 (edited)
@ET: Thanks buddy :)
I've never seen that caption using the 'S' key or any other time.

@Mr.C: (Your new shortcut name, mrcrowley06 :) ) Glad you liked it. I tweaked many things before I found the effect I liked :) The original was a basic 2 colour rotating spiralling fan type pattern.

@All: Is nobody else playing with mixing vertex and fragment shaders yet? It's really simple to do if you follow Beast's tips on my first attempt. I just uploaded another mix, 'Disco Diva' on WA's Sharing thread. I played with lots of parameters and got some amazing effects but settled on one for the upload.

Edit: This is Beast's version of my first attempt so you can see his alterations and structure :)

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/Vertex-Shader-Mixing-Test-WA.zip

Edit2: Just tried another experiment that may prove useful in the right scene. I added 'blend: false' to the .scn clipSprite code and got a black bounding box that moved with the exact outer 'X & Y' pòints of the model's movements. Hmmm... ;) Reminded me of the personal shields they used in the movie, 'Dune.'

clipSprite {
pos: -30, -100, 0
source: clip
standingHeight: 700
resolution: 20
opacity: 1.0
Blend: false
scale: -1, 1, 1
}
EverthangForever

2432 Beiträge
@IceCold007 please delete your other post..
***** here from the scenes download links only thread
------
by doubleDiamond IceCold007 - 1 hour(s) ago
Number6.

Thanks for posting them scenes however I downloaded your pack and extracted it to my scenes folder however they don't show up no matter what I do.

I am doing something wrong. Ive downloaded other packs and done the same and they all work?
------
@IceCold007 make a subfolder of ../scenes called ../No.6_Fracedelic_Scenes & extract to there. thanks. ET

@HSS, Non no, not that caption (my pic edit), I meant, has anyone been able to capture the ' No Clips Are Available For This Scene' caption using 'S' ? I can get it ok with Fraps, but not with 'S' key here.
EverthangForever

2432 Beiträge
Above is 2 examples of the same scene ( a remix by @yidincrete ). the scene has 3 model placeholders for 3 poles.

If you have say just 2 cards ( new issued cards for the week) activated then you may only see one or two models on this scene, however the caption remains throughout the clip. It never fades away! Imho, this nagging of the caption while models are dancing is unnecessary & annoying.

The same 3 placeholder scene (second pic) shows one model only at center position with no caption. This is the clip listed first on the scene script. It appears the VGPlayer only scans one clip deep to determine if it will show the annoying caption. A fade-out of the caption or a VGPlayer search deeper than Clip one, would be useful.

@TheEmu thankyou thankyou
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=29408&gotolastpage=1#post461979
I was getting sick of seeing debug 'shader.. did not compile' brilliant !!;) OMG Inigo Quilez & Dave Hoskins tweeks et al..& OMG texture inputs to the clip itself.. ~ we're in heaven now THANKYOU @TheEmu !!!
Number6

1135 Beiträge
21. January 2015
@EverthangForever

I should have looked in here first:-)

I've just responded to @IceCold007 by PM and in the other thread. I've pointed at this thread for further replies.

@all

Thanks for all your recent shared submissions.

Now that I have a graphics card that will at least handle a few of the shaders I am currently playing catch up with what people have posted.

I have also been playing with a couple of very simple shaders just to see what happens.

HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
21. January 2015
From @The Emu's post on the Sharing thread...

@TheEmu: What the hell??? I have discarded a dozen or more shaders after trying to figure out a way to adapt them to VG because of the 'iChanneln' inputs. NOW you give us the solution!!!

Man, you are a genius! THANK YOU so much. I had already figured out how to get rid of the iMouse inputs but the iChannel ones were a real *****. You make it look so simple :D

You've given us a lot to go thru, my friend. Watch this space for some amazing shader scenes to come ;) The only limits are our individual imaginations.

GREAT JOB!
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
22. January 2015
@HombreSinSombra

Well, in the end it was simple - but like many simple things I needed to make several iterations and took a few wrong steps before it became simple.
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3869 Beiträge
22. January 2015
Thanks TheEmu for detailing this so more members can understand it.

We've always had use of a texture / Channel as an input to the Shader.
I thought it was understood that it was the last image used in the Scene prior to the shader..

What we don't have is Multiple channels, that I have been able to find..
and while it's not a deal breaker, I've just skipped over any shader that used more then one input channel.

Lezardo used an example of it here:
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=27449&pageNb=9#post460460
Alles über iStripper / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
I decided its time to start a thread for customized scenes like we had for customized skins. I am not sure if the artwork forum section is the right place so if the Mods think this should go into anot...
and use it in the fragment:
varying vec2 myVar[5];
(...)
void main()
{
highp vec4 sum = vec4(0.0);
sum = texture2D(texture0, myVar[0]) * 0.2270270270;
sum = texture2D(texture0, myVar[1]) * 0.3162162162;
(...)
gl_FragColor = sum * gl_Color;
}

and way back in the Beginning
Totem included it in this one as well.
part of the Perforations Shader
blur.fsh

uniform sampler2D texture0;
varying vec4 gl_TexCoord[];
varying vec4 gl_Color;

const float blurSize = 1.0 / 1024.0;

void main(void)
{
vec4 sum = vec4(0.0);

vec4 vTexCoord = gl_TexCoord[0];
sum = texture2D(texture0, vec2(vTexCoord.x, vTexCoord.y - 4.0*blurSize)) * 0.05;
sum = texture2D(texture0, vec2(vTexCoord.x, vTexCoord.y - 3.0*blurSize)) * 0.09;
sum = texture2D(texture0, vec2(vTexCoord.x, vTexCoord.y - 2.0*blurSize)) * 0.12;
sum = texture2D(texture0, vec2(vTexCoord.x, vTexCoord.y - blurSize)) * 0.15;
sum = texture2D(texture0, vec2(vTexCoord.x, vTexCoord.y)) * 0.16;
sum = texture2D(texture0, vec2(vTexCoord.x, vTexCoord.y blurSize)) * 0.15;
sum = texture2D(texture0, vec2(vTexCoord.x, vTexCoord.y 2.0*blurSize)) * 0.12;
sum = texture2D(texture0, vec2(vTexCoord.x, vTexCoord.y 3.0*blurSize)) * 0.09;
sum = texture2D(texture0, vec2(vTexCoord.x, vTexCoord.y 4.0*blurSize)) * 0.05;

gl_FragColor = sum * gl_Color;
}

I really , really would like Music input..
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
22. January 2015
As a newbie to this stuff, I find it all incredible fun. I still have a lot to learn about the code vocab and grammar and that's why I'm still struggling to piece it all together. I look for similar code words and variables to VG's altered vocab/grammar and try to slot what I have learned in their places but most of the time it didn't work :(

Gimme a couple of weeks and I'll have it all figured out enough to start writing my own shader code :)

I agree, Beast. Music inputs would be awesome! Some of Shadertoy's shaders only really look good with the music controlling them:D
Wyldanimal

3869 Beiträge
22. January 2015
well just Like The Emu showed how to Simulate iMouse events.
you can also write a Pseudo random function to Simulate Music inputs.
So even those can be made to work , sort of...
TheEmu

3309 Beiträge
23. January 2015
As Wyldanimal says it only seems possible to pick up a single Texture input channel.

If you do declare more than one in the shader they all work, they just all pick up the same texture. This obviously is not optimal - but in most cases it works well enough. It even works when the original shader was using an audio input as some of the examples I adapted do, though obviously there is no longer any correlation between any "pulses" seen on the screen and the music playing.
Wyldanimal

3869 Beiträge
23. January 2015 (edited)
If you are Experimenting with the Vertex Shaders..

The Resolution: Value alters how it is applied...

from HSS - DiscoDiva2.scn
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=29408&pageNb=1#post462211
sprite {
pos: 0, 0
hotspot: 0.5, 1.0
source: MyBackground
shader: vertex, Move2.vsh
material: true
opacity: 0.8
blend: true
size: 1920, 1800
resolution: 10
}

by adding the resolution: 10 ( a value of 1 up to 200 or even higher can be used )
alters how the vertext shader is applied.
Number6

1135 Beiträge
23. January 2015
Before I post this in Bugs and Fixes, is anyone have a problem with full screen scenes and the new Beta (1.2.0.64)?

Specifically, the difficulty I'm having is where there are 3 or more random texture sprites from the same folder in a scene. The software now seems to be picking the same image for each of the texture sprites instead of random ones.

If anyone has my Fracedelic scenes installed and is running the new Beta (1.2.0.64) can you please try Fractal 10 through to Fractal 16.

10 - 12 have two random texture sprite images and still work OK. 13 & 14 have 3 random images (two for the main backgrounds and one for the pole platform) and 15 and 16 have 5 random images. For scenes 13 to 16 it is picking the same images for all of the all of the texture clips instead of random different ones for each texture sprite. Previously I have had odd instances where it may pick the same image for two of the sprites but more often than not it would pick different images for each texture sprite. At the moment however it is picking the same image for all of the texture sprites.

It still selects a random image each time I start the scenes but it is the same image for all the texture sprites.

Can anyone offer any insights into this?
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
@Beast: Thanks for that! It REALLY changes it up a notch at resolution 200! (I also spotted a size error on my part in your post... Should have been 1920 x 1080 not 1800 :/ Oops.)

@No.6: I downloaded your Fracadelics last night and I love the floating disc ones! I'll check again now to see if there's a problem on my system with 12064...

Edit: Yup. Same thing happening here. I tried 14, 15 and 16. The same fractal image is used on all parts of the scene. When I just selected the same scenes again, the image changed but repeated the same image in all parts again. Weird!

In Alexisg's post, he notes the features and bug fixes. I don't know how to access the software code but this could possibly be the culprit:

Feature #594: fullscreen: uniforms in scenes.

No clue how this affects a scene as I thought uniforms were only in shaders?

Update: I just tried specifying 3 different fractals in your scene 14, ie:

texture {
id: Background 1
source: Fractals Round/Fractal_07_round
filter: linear

texture {
id: Background 2
source: Fractals Round/Fractal_12_round
}

texture {
id: Stage
source: FractalsRound/Fractal_15_round
}

Each time I played a new clip, it played only the fractal in Background 1. I then switched the source images around and each time again, it only played Background 1 source image.

Next test, rename the Id's! ...

Stop the press... Found the problem. You missed a closing bracket on Background 1 in scene 14.

clip {
id: Centre
deny: inout, accessories
allow: pole
nameGlowColor: 0, 1, 1
}

texture {
id: Background 1
source: Fractals Round/
}
this one :/

texture {
id: Background 2
}

texture {
id: Stage
}

camera {
type: 3D
angle: 45
pos: 0, 0, 1300
target: 0, 0, 0
ambient: 0, 0, 0

// The background

Edit: You obviously copied and pasted the code in 14, 15 and 16 as they all were missing the same closing bracket on Background 1 texture. It all works fine for me now.

As Beast is always telling us, watch those closing brackets! Hehehe :)
Number6

1135 Beiträge
23. January 2015
@HombreSinSombra

Thanks for your detailed investigation and finding the problem.

Its frustrating sometimes when you have something that works in one version but not in another. I was going to start searching through the code tomorrow (I'm entertaining a couple of bottles of wine at the moment).

I'll be more carful with the closing brackets in future. It's strange I didn't pick it up with notepad plus plus - it normally highlights the brackets.

Those scenes progressed one from the other so, as you have found, what was missing in one will also be missing in the others.

The one where the model rotates also occurred for the same reason - a missing bracket. I thought it looked good so I left it like that.

When I've sobered up I'll update the scene files and put them back on @Wyldanimal's site.

Thanks again.
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
Yw, my friend. I enjoy problem solving like this. Your tiny mistake is helping me (and probably others) to learn! Since Beast mentioned this thing about being careful with brackets in particular as the latest Betas are less forgiving, I carefully check each node to make sure it's opened and closed correctly. I may still make mistakes elsewhere tho! :(

I'm on a case of beer this evening so I'll join your hangover tomorrow :)

Here's a thought... How about a live, scene editor debug kit?
Wyldanimal

3869 Beiträge
Pics:
1) Nodes with Minus signs next to them
2) I closed the Quad node. Only it Shrank. So My Ending bracket is ok.
3) I deleted the ending bracket, then closed the Quad node. Oops.. all my code shrank..

Using Notepad Plus Plus with my Language file
makes finding these a bit easier..

For Each Node with an Open { and a Close }
you will notice a little - minus sign at the start of the Node.

Click on it..
It will shrink the Whole node..

If more code Shrinks than what you were expecting...
then you missed a closing Bracket
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
24. January 2015
Thanks yet again, Beast. Till now, I've been using Notepad Plus Plus with your language file only for shaders. For the .scn files, I'm still using Windows Notepad. For now, I'll stick with this as I think it'll help me to be more careful and I'll learn proper structure more quickly :)

I've noted from many .scn files that some people are not too neat with their layouts. By that, I mean that the code is staggered all over the place. I now try to keep all my code in line vertically. All the open and close brackets are vertically in line as much as possible, especially the close brackets, hard to the left. This makes it easier to spot a missing one. This is fun, guys! :D
Number6

1135 Beiträge
24. January 2015 (edited)
@Wyldanimal

Thanks for that - I'd forgotten about that one in Notepad plus plus.

Normally if you click on an opening { or closing } it highlights the next (or previous) bracket as well.

I usually use this method but yours is actually much simpler.

@HombreSinSombre

Here's a thought... How about a live, scene editor debug kit?

I've got 3 - you, @Wyldanimal & @EverthangForever :-)

____

I've noted from many .scn files that some people are not too neat with their layouts. By that, I mean that the code is staggered all over the place.

I find Notepad plus plus actually helps with keeping the alignment. It can be difficult with Windows notepad as it doesn't always respect tabs and formatting

I've updated the Fracedelics main file. I'm not as thunk as you drink I am :-)

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/No.6_Fracedelic_Scenes.zip

If you are comfortable with Windows file moving, deleting, etc., then you can just delete the 4 incorrect scene files (13 to 16) and download the revised corrected files for these which are locate in a Dropbox zip file. This just contains the ".scn" files.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9u203c2f1bn16sp/%2BNo.6_Fracedelic_Scenes%20-%2013-16%20Update.zip?dl=0

Remember to scan all zip files with your anti-virus before opening.

Apologies for yet another coding error.
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
24. January 2015
LMAO! Who are you calling a little debugger! Seriously tho, I was thinking along the lines of what Shadertoy do. One can alter the code online and test it instantly. They have a built in debugger :)

Well the uniforms did cross my mind but I didn't think Fullscreen had a filter for any kind of scene except the nudity range ;) So what the hell is this new 'Uniform' thing in .scn files? I can only guess it means that one can set up a 'uniform' for a clip size, standingHeight, nameGlowColor, etc.

How's this for a guess at the code...

uniform clip deny: accessories, behindtable, top
uniform nameGlowColor 1, 0, 0
uniform standingHeight 800

This might mean 3 girls with all exactly the same parameters

In the code body, we would only need to type:

clipSprite: {uniform
}

Still a newbie to coding here but that seems logical to me :)
Number6

1135 Beiträge
@HombreSinSombra

Yes I know what you mean but I couldn't resist the "aside". I did a very little bit of programming many years ago and the compilers used pick up syntax errors and the like. Even VG does to a certain extent - you get the toggle log button up for serious errors but I agree that it would be nice if it was a bit more rigorous sometimes.

You obviously read my "uniform" surmises before I edited my post - again :-). I tried it in a test scene - it does work as an allow/deny thing so I edited the post to take it out.
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
24. January 2015
Nope. Didn't see anything from you about the uniform addition. So you tested it huh? Was I close? :)

Ok. Going to check this out now... ;)
EverthangForever

2432 Beiträge
24. January 2015
I'm same @hombre, I've been using Notepad for SCNs and Notepadplus for shaders. Otherwise the top bar gets very full of previous work and you have to zigzag back and forward to crossrefer. Apologies for all my untidy code lines amigo..sometimes when you get it to work, you just wanna get it out of your hair and get on with something else.

I keep grizzling in bugs/fix about no vertical slide range on Totems player debug but they seem not interested, so what/where is the debug temp file located to look at?

btw, I put another nested quad shader to work on one of Lunarpups marvellous creations in the download thread. hope it can give you some further ideas. cheers @all ;)
Wyldanimal

3869 Beiträge
Shadertoy Style Live Preview as you work...
I mentioned this Before, but maybe a little Demo Video will help..
This is How I work on a Scene / Shader..
Notepad plus plus and VG side by Side..
( it's got TABS, so I can have both the Scene and the Shader open for Editing at the same time. just tab from one to the other. )
Edit in Notepad plus plus, save change..
in GUI click off of Scene, Click back On Scene to See the Live Preview of my Changes..
You even get a Toggle Button if you have an error..
Although the Error Info Isn't detailed..
It lets you know what line the error is on..

example Video
http://youtu.be/mOrgHF7Fa_Y
? half the video is just a green screen..
something happened when I uploaded it.

here is a New video
http://youtu.be/WIU27NfKFXA
Wyldanimal

3869 Beiträge
24. January 2015
The New uniform Keyword for the Scene files.
this will allow you to Pass a variable to the Shader from the Scene..
you define and create the Variable in the Scene.
then in the Shader you Read in the variable and it Value.

the two pics.
I modified my Scene to use the New uniform keyword to pass variables to my Shader.
you can use any name you want for the Variable, as long as it's not a protected GLSL word.

the name you use in the Scene file Must be exactly the same then in the Shader.

in the Scene you use
uniform: VariableName, type, Value

in the shader you use
uniform type VariableName

So to recap
in the scene you define and set a value to a variable using a name of your own choice.

this is then passed to the shader by using the Same exact variable name.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen