Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Girls at makeup

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Rex
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

365 Beiträge
7. March 2012
We're going to post pictures of girls at makeup in this topic.
nickhil
Mitglied seit in Jan 2011

25 Beiträge
7. March 2012
Just a clarification, Chief...
You mean, YOU as in Totem is going to put pictures of VG Models at makeup? OR did you mean members should put pictures of girls at makeup??
shodan084
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

1658 Beiträge
7. March 2012 (edited)
I hope they mean by professional make-up artists! Rex, don't blush...;)
SexyMakeUp
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

264 Beiträge
7. March 2012
Here is a picture of Victoria Sweet at makeup today. Let me know what you think :)
SexyMakeUp

264 Beiträge
7. March 2012
Here is a picture of Barbra Sweet at makeup today. Let me know what you think :)
SexyMakeUp

264 Beiträge
7. March 2012
Last but not least for today, here is a picture of Katie Oliwer at makeup. I hope that you'll enjoy this deskbabes girls ;-)
Tatantan
Mitglied seit in Jul 2011

12 Beiträge
7. March 2012
Avant le maquillage elle ressemble à toute les filles ou femmes qu'on croise dans la rue et après maquillage elle est une star.Vraiment magnifique.
Number1OldGuy

62 Beiträge
7. March 2012
Nothing Better Than Looking at a Beautiful Lady.In A Warm and Snuggly Bathrobe.On A Cold and Wintery Day.Thanks Ladies...
nickhil

25 Beiträge
7. March 2012 (edited)
I beginning to like this thread...
Brilliant idea @Rex And

Thnx to SexyMakeUp for the pics... Finally we get to see your hard work on DISPLAY too :-)

There's this thing about makeup... Men always think Less is Good whilst women cant have enough of it :-)... Should be interesting though... As members we get to see the Real face and The face with the war paint on... And by seeing the two sides of the same coin...err..models... WE finally will get to acknowledge what a tough BUT fantastic job SexyMakeUp does with her magic brush... :-)

I do hope we do get to see the before and after sometimes if not always @SexyMakeUp
Nice start!!!

And looking forward to hearing from one of our very own Rose (CV) Amongst Thorns (Us) in this thread since she is the only female member and mod amongst us men who actively participates in VG...lol...
And frankly, men like to pretend to know a lot about makeup but deep down inside,...You get the point...lol...
nickhil

25 Beiträge
7. March 2012
@SexyMakeUp,
My fav at the moment is Victoria Sweet's makeup...Subtle and Classy... Really like what you did with her eyes... The mascara or Kajal(as we in India decribe it) actually make her eyes talk at us...
Katie Oliwer is nice too...

Does the Hair department fall under you too @SexyMakeUp??
SexyMakeUp

264 Beiträge
7. March 2012
Thanks for your kind messages! :-)

@nickhil: yes i do hair and make-up, i'm quite busy during the deskbabes shooting with the 4 models but it's really nice to work with lovely girls!
SpaveInvader
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

919 Beiträge
7. March 2012
@SexyMakeUp,
very nice working on the girls.
my fav pic is victoria, she relly looks very sweet :-)
Dabber
Mitglied seit in May 2009

93 Beiträge
7. March 2012 (edited)
Hi there Sexy, you do beautiful work on the lovely ladies!

I've noticed on some of the girls ***** on their legs. Is there a way to cover the ***** to make them less distracting? (I always fantasized on what the girls were doing before the video shoot!...?!)

Great idea for before and after make-up photos. There are beautiful women around us everyday.
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3869 Beiträge
7. March 2012
@Dabber

What you see may not be actual *****.
The Models perform on a BLUE surface.
If they get Hot and Sweaty, some of the BLUE deposits on their skin..
If it's not noticed during the shoot, it's too late to re-shoot after they are gone.
so it's left as is in the final videos we see.

Stanz had explained this in one of his posts..

I'm pretty sure, if the Model had an pre-shoot blemishes, they would get airbrushed prior.
shodan084
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

1658 Beiträge
7. March 2012
They all look fantastic... I mean, that stunning girls are picked by the Team and made to look more... stunning!;)
91hebasu

1146 Beiträge
7. March 2012 (edited)
You do beautiful work SexyMakeUp. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. The Sweets are definitely looking sweet.
:)

How about some before AND after pics so we can see that wonderful magic that you do ?? If the girls don't mind the before pics being in the forum;)
readyforanything
Mitglied seit in Apr 2011

2405 Beiträge
8. March 2012
Yes that would be good before and after. the pic are nice now we can see them at the way really look like and they are pretty girls as always To the TEAM Thanks for the pic.
bugzme
Mitglied seit in Nov 2011

147 Beiträge
8. March 2012
Very very nice.

Are all these Picture's before applying make-up?

If so then Victoria Sweet and Katie Oliwer (or is it Oliver) Do Not need any their Natural Beauty screams perfection.

If in fact those two are After applying Make-up then your work is exquisite.

Cant wait to see these Two Perform.

Bugz.

SexyMakeUp

264 Beiträge
13. March 2012
Today i'm doing Kitty Cat's make-up, she is so cute!!!! don't you think so?!

DIDGEDRUM
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

2351 Beiträge
13. March 2012
Today I have been mostly ogling Kitty Cat !.....
coldinjected

230 Beiträge
13. March 2012
This is a great topic!! Nice to see a couple pretty faces.
WillDeeBad
Mitglied seit in Oct 2008

169 Beiträge
13. March 2012
I swear I forgot my make today, you can do my make up next SexyMakeUp ... okayz XD
bugzme
Mitglied seit in Nov 2011

147 Beiträge
14. March 2012
Total Babe Alert

We're not Worthy...

Its nice to come home from Work and see such a beautiful woman as this.

Bugz.
SexyMakeUp

264 Beiträge
15. March 2012
Gracy-***** is such a cute girl as you can tell on this picture!
She looks a bit like Alyssa Milano when she was younger, we are having such a good time together!
xoxo.
tacia
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

438 Beiträge
15. March 2012
Gracy-***** is gorgeous, and her makeup beautifully done. Nice nails!
nickhil

25 Beiträge
15. March 2012
@SYLIA,
That picture of Gracy ***** is just soooo GORGEOUS...
The make up is very CLASSY!!!
Attention to detail is 10 out of 10...
The PEACH theme is just so well done by SYLIA!!!
She looks like a Yummy Peach :-)
Once again the eyes are done superbly, The cheeks are highlghted beautifully and make her whole face speak out and the lips are just deliciously done...
The colour on the nails is complimenting the whole colour theme beautifully...
I am not sure if the Hair is done but if that is the look of the hair then I am all Song and Dance :-)... It looks perfect... This picture deserves to be on A Magazine Cover... Cosmo, Elle, lol, u name it....

@SYLIA,
Your talent is screaming out in these days of Tacky and Overdone Makeup!!!
Superb!!!
SexyMakeUp

264 Beiträge
15. March 2012
thanks! we are a team: model photographer makeup artist!
We are happy that you like our job ;-)
xoxo from Paris.
Oquijan

1549 Beiträge
16. March 2012 (edited)
Great job as always, SexyMakeUp. ;)

Me wonders if you can present before/after pics. That's the way to see your magic, lol. ;)
Thrain1
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

29 Beiträge
16. March 2012
I love this topic thread with behind the scene pics of the girls. It gives a more personal touch seeing them smile in the makeup chair. Thanks so much SexyMakeUp, you too a wonderful job and the girls are beautiful.
nickhil

25 Beiträge
16. March 2012
Lol @CV...
In all the excitement I completely missed that... Thanx for me bringing me down to earth Mrs Vixen.. Lol...

@SexyMakeUp.,
My apologies for that faux pass... And all the compliments and the goodness in the world to u for a superb job on Gracy *****... :-)

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen