Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

[VGHD] Addon: Custom playlist manager

Forum / Alles über iStripper

StevenGreen
Mitglied seit in Apr 2012

29 Beiträge
3. July 2012
Nice program.
I think I got the sort (show view) to fail by sorting three times in a row. I couldnt see what the problem could be. The result on the third sort was c0159, c0042, and then c0069 (c0156 and others)
Starryk
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

1859 Beiträge
3. July 2012
well the third sort is probably the playlist order. If you have the clip playlist where the shows appear in that order it will sort it that way.
I mean in your case the first clips in the playlist are from show c0159 then followed by clips from c0042 and so on.
when reading in the playlist file the shows gets a sort id in the sequence they are found in the clip playlist. First time a show appears it is added to the show list and gets its sort id. The 3rd sort sorts by that sort id.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
22. July 2012 (edited)
OK I made a bugfix for a problem that occurred when using filters twice on the same show and I added a small new feature to the toolbox model view.
It also shows the number of clips now.(see screenshot)
If you press 'Play Model' and haven't set any filters thats the number of clips that will be played.
New Build timestamp is 2012-07-20-11:00

Links to the program and the readme file can be found in my previous post in this thread.(
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=21341&pageNb=4#post350163
Alles über iStripper / [VGHD] Addon: Custom playlist manager
Hi Now that I got permission from Rex I can finally share this program with you. It gives you the possibility to either play just one type of clips for example only pole dances or to watch a show from...
)
TenInchMan
Mitglied seit in Jan 2012

8 Beiträge
31. July 2012
@starryk, zebrazuk, the CEO and the entire Totem Team!

Since I joined in Jan. 2012. I at first ordered just a couple of cards and then watched to see how you had been and are improving the Site and all. I saw and now know that the entire time from the beginning you have always been working on making it better. I love that!! It would appear that starryk obviously deserves most of the credit I think for this one, just for getting it started. Zebrazuk then helped him with some enhancement (?) and that was superb as well. However, for the CEO to let guys like starryk, zebrazuk and some others, it would appear, do such "Wonderful Enhancements" of which some were very badly needed IMHO, is "Awesomely Fantastic"!!! So far I've only just now downloaded and started using this one, it appears so far, that it should be the Version they should use here on VG/DB!!! Even though I can't get the advanced settings to work I'm sure I'll figure it and a couple of other things out. I never have figured out how to create a play list on the VG/DB software. This is "GREAT" stuff guys!!!! Above and beyond the call of Duty!!

Thank You Very Much!!! I now will try? I think wydude has a player? Is that right? HHMMMMM
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
4. August 2012
Thank You @TenInchMan: It is always nice if the work is appreciated.
Try out Wyldanimals player as it is good to create playlists that can then be used in my program.

I just made another bugfix. One of my functions didn't work as designed.
When you use Play Clip while a playlist is being played it should play that clip next and then continue with the clip that would have been next so you don't miss anything.
This however was not the case so using Play Clip meant replacing the next clip that would have been played by the one you used the Play Clip button on. So actually you missed one clip from the playlist.

This is fixed now. New Build Timestamp is 2012-08-04-13:00 CEST. If you use this function i recommend an update otherwise you don't need to update.

Links to the program and the readme file can be found in my previous post in this thread.(
Hi Now that I got permission from Rex I can finally share this program with you. It gives you the possibility to either play just one type of clips for example only pole dances or to watch a show from...
)
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
12. August 2012 (edited)
And another small update
The function I thought I repaired in the previous fix still had a loophole that i found and fixed now. Also I added the info which clip is played after the current one to the tooltip of the systray icon and the info in the main dialogue while a playlist is active.
I found that i need this info today so i just added it.
Screenshot shows how this new info looks
Build timestamp can also be seen.

)
Bugzmac
Mitglied seit in Aug 2012

3 Beiträge
13. August 2012
Hey StarryK

Any chance you would/could work on a Mac version of your Program?

Bugz.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
14. August 2012
Hi Bugzmac: While Java has the aim to run on all environments its clear that some features of this program are restricted to Windows for example the registry access.
And as i have no mac at my disposal i can't implement mac pendants to these function.
It would surely require trial and error tests to figure that out and without a mac to make these i am unable to implement a mac version.
Sorry for that.
dottlo2156
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

5 Beiträge
14. August 2012
Hey Starryk

I came across a good slide show program that cycles my wallpaper backgrounds without hiding the girls.....and, it would be wonderful if you could incorporate a hot button feature in-between shows. ie.. activate space bar after each clip. Any ideas?
dottlo2156

5 Beiträge
14. August 2012
Hey Starryk

I came across a good slide show program that cycles my wallpaper backgrounds without hiding the girls.....and, it would be wonderful if you could incorporate a hot button feature in-between shows. ie.. activate space bar after each clip. Any ideas?
Bugzmac

3 Beiträge
14. August 2012
@StarryK

No worries mate, Just wishful thinking.

Cheers and big thanks to all the upgrades and work you and Zebrazuk put into the Program.

Bugz.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
14. August 2012
@dottlo2156: Sorry but i am not getting what you want. Please explain this more. What should happen when you press the space bar?
dottlo2156

5 Beiträge
14. August 2012
@Starryk: when the space bar is pressed, my background will change.....making it possible to cycle between standing and close shot/over taskbar clips...the space bar activation should be after each clip vs show. (pressing the space bar doesn't do anything to the clip player...it cycles my slide show player backgrounds....I use Fast Stone Image Viewer to crop backgrounds and for the slide show)...its almost as good as the strip club screensaver.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
14. August 2012
so you want that my program simulates the pressing of the space bar after each clip?
well that would be possible probably. Not exactly when the clip changes but when my program recognizes the change. But it really would be a function that only you would profit from.:-)
dottlo2156

5 Beiträge
14. August 2012
well,the Faststone Image Viewer is a free program (donations accepted), and there are alot of backgrounds posted elsewhere in the forum, with millions of subscribers, i think a few might use it. Other slide show programs wil cycle backgrounds with a mouse click,but, you're usually stuck with windowed borders and tool bars. It's my odd work around for the screen saver function....I have been tempted to try wyldanimals work around, but i don't like messing with the registry. kudos to both of you guys for the players you've made.
articon

3 Beiträge
16. August 2012
How about GUi-skinning?

It is not really essential, but I think, a nice skin/theme for this tool would be nice. Equal to the VG-App-Theme, perhaps?

I don't really understand Java and atm I can't remember, that I ever used a Java-App, that a "really non-Java" skin had allowed so far. Is it a limitation of this language or am I wrong?
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
2. September 2012
@articon:

Using background images with Java Swing GUIs is a pretty tricky business. Currently I have no plans to delve into this further. You can however change the font colour and background colour
igottagotobed
Mitglied seit in Aug 2010

1 Beiträge
20. September 2012
The program seemed to crash. How do i exit it???
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
20. September 2012 (edited)
Depends on how it is behaving. It should set up an icon in your systray just like the VG software does. Right click on that icon and select 'quit'
If you got a playlist playing first select 'cancel playlist' after 5 sec. max you should be allowed to quit then.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
1. November 2012
Ok folks

I want to announce that I will soon release a new version of my program.

The newest Beta Version of the VG Software makes it necessary to update my program to keep it fully functional.

If you experience problems with it after installing the new Beta 1.1.32 then don't be surprised. The models names and show names will not be shown anymore in the favorite toolbox for example.

Anyway the new version 2.7 will contain a few improvements I made in the mean time for my own benefit. Its mostly things concerning the usability of the program. If you never used the favorite toolbox you might not be affected at all by these changes at least not on the outside. But if you use it you will find a lot of small things that make the usage more comfortable. I will list these new features once I make the release. Just wanted to let you know in case you encounter problems with it because of the new VG Beta Version.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
3. November 2012 (edited)
VG Playlist Manager Version 2.7 released!!

Here is the new version.

Important changes:

Support for VG Version 1.1.0.32 and above(hopefully;-))
If you installed that new version you will need this update. The users of older versions can also use this new version as it will also work with v1.1.0.26 and lower

Improved Favorite Toolbox Handling:
  • Show view with percentage and clips total
In the show view you will now see the number of clips on that list then the total number of clips in that show (without demos) and finally the percentage of that show that is on the list(see 2nd Screenshot)
  • Selection remembered when switching lists (Favorite/History/Playlist)
If you for example loaded a big Playlist and scrolled down to an entry and selected it and then switch to the History view and back to the Playlist view the entry you selected before is still selected and visible.
In the previous version when switching back you would have been at the top of the list and no entry selected.
  • History will now also show the same clip twice or more often if you watched it more than once thus being a real History of the clips played now

Read the readme pdf file for details.(For users of v2.6 you can search for 'v2.7' in the readme file to find the explanations of the new features.
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/VGPlaylistManager27Readme.pdf

The program can still be found here:
http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html

For users of previous versions above 1.3 i also offer just the updated jar file. Put it into the folder where your current version is. The folder should have a file called log4j.properties and 2 files xfiledialog.dll and xfiledialog64.dll among others. If it doesn't then download the complete package.
I also strongly advice those users to read the readme pdf file in addition.
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/vgplaylistmanager27Jar.zip

If you like my work you might consider using the Donate button. But a nice comment here or via PM is also very much appreciated.
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3869 Beiträge
3. November 2012
Nice work Starryk
snake353solid
Mitglied seit in Aug 2009

322 Beiträge
4. November 2012
Thanks Starryk, very great work :-)
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
5. November 2012
Italian Language Support added

My Program will now be in italian if you execute it on a computer with an italian version of Windows.

Big thanks to our current Member of the Month snake353solid for doing the translation!!
I would really like a translation for french and spanish too.
Volunteers for that can send me a PM.
It is really not too hard. One text file with 160 lines has to be translated. Screenshot shows the start of that file for italian language
snake353solid did it in 1 day.
So if you want to do the VG users of your country a favour then just contact me.

@Wyldanimal: If you ever want a german translation for your player I am your man. Just let me know.

@all non italian folks: No changes in that update for you so no reason to redownload.
snake353solid
Mitglied seit in Aug 2009

322 Beiträge
5. November 2012 (edited)
@Starryk
It was a pleasure for me ;-) , glad for helping you !!!
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
10. November 2012
Just made a small bugfix of my program.
Fixed a problem with the total number of clips/shows/models on the current list shown in the favorite toolbox.
It could happen that the total display got one behind the current view.
So if you switched from clip view to show view it would show the number of clips total and if you then switched to models view it would show the number of shows total.
This is the only thing that has been fixed. New build timestamp is
2012-11-10-22:00 CET
That way you can see if you got the fixed version or not.
For the download links and and more infos either scroll up 5 posts or follow this link
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=21341&gotolastpage=1#post369303
ronnieonetime

1 Beiträge
27. December 2012
I can't even figure out how to create a playlist.!

How do I create a playlist in VG?

Then, How do I use your manager with the playlist?

Could you type out the steps to create a playlist?

Thanks in advance.
StevenGreen

29 Beiträge
27. December 2012
Would you make the source available, assuming it's documented in the code?
Any other things that you could key on - count the number of clips of each type, sort by rating, access photos, various keywords, hair color, measurements? What data is available to the player? Do you know what the clip numbering pattern is?
What about tracking additional data for the clips, possibly stored in XML on some cloud. Very big project, and not quite practical. Can you skip ahead?? Thanks.
StevenGreen

29 Beiträge
30. December 2012 (edited)
Nice would be a permanent "replay this clip when finished". You could restart the playlist when you get to the end, and a one clip playlist.

Plus then keeping track of those clips. That could be by playlist naming. That would help rate cards accurately.

Somehow, one needs better ability to rate, to sort by rating, and to access by rating.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen