Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

[VGHD] Addon: Custom playlist manager

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Starryk
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

1859 Beiträge
20. April 2012
even if no one comments there seems to be some interest aroused by the images above.
Expect Version 2.1 on the weekend.
The new function are a new playmode 'playlist_order'
2 new Views (Shows and Model View)

Filter and search functions
  • double click on an entry to filter on it (one show, or one Model(with all of its shows and clips that are part of the playlist)
  • A search function that supports the wildcards ? and * like known from windows searches. a * will automatically added at the end of the search term so searching for 'A' will get all that starts with 'A'

A sort function(click on the label at the head of the the list, and click again to reverse)
JoaXim
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

70 Beiträge
21. April 2012
@Starryk
Thank you.
I didn´t realize the hint.
I followed it and now everything is OK
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
24. April 2012 (edited)
Here a new screenshot of the Favorite Toolbox in the soon to be released version.
I greatly improved it.
Only thing left to do is to write the readme file for this enhanced dialogue

As you can see i added another button to apply the filters set on the main dialogue to your current playlist

So the Toolbox then has 3 filters.
  • the focus filter(double click on a clip / show / model)
  • the search filter (use the text field at the top to search in the current view)
  • the main filter

This also makes it easy to handle large playlists.

Note: the main filters are always applied if you use a Play ... command other than Play Clip. (Play show / Play Model / Play List) So this does not mean you have to apply the main filter yourself now. It is just to help you to filter the views.

Starryk

1859 Beiträge
28. April 2012
Ok now the new version is ready for release. I improved the error handling so the message you will get in case of an error is helpful enough for me to look into it.
Also my beta tester Swagg helped me finding another very annoying bug with the favorite list. I fixed it and optimized the code.

The search is also now case insensitive. The windows clip info and toolbox will not hide each other anymore.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
28. April 2012
Sorry guys & gals.
I added another function today. It will now also remember the position of the dialogues on your screen if you close the program and restart it. All the dialogues will be on the same position as they were the last time.
However i am not in the mood today to write the readme pdf file.
I will do that tomorrow and release v2.5 then. Yes i decided this version contains much too much new features to just add 0.1 to the version number. But as i also don't want to follow Mozilla on the run for version 100.0 (for the Firefox if they keep the current pace) i will make it 2.5 instead of 3.0.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
29. April 2012 (edited)
VG Playlist Manager Version 2.5 released!!

Here it finally is the new version.

Important changes:

Improved Favorite Toolbox:
  • You can now view your playlists in either the clip view, the show view or the model view. You can also work with the show or the model for playing, saving adding to fav list and removing.
  • 3 new Filters for the Toolbox
double click on a list entry to filter on it.

use the textfield at the top to search for certain clips/shows/models

click on the new button 'apply main filters' to use the main filters for filtering the clips/shows/models shown on the list.
  • Sort function. Click onto the label at the top of the list to sort the current list. for show and model you can sort by name in ascending or descending order.
for clips you can also sort by the order they have in the playlist file.
click onto the label again to change to the next sort order.

A new playmode: Playlist_order to play a clip based playlist in the order the clips have in the file.

The position of the dialogues on your screen is remembered if you close and restart the program.

Improved error handling: You will now get a error message and you will be able to copy its contents by selecting it with your mouse cursor. This is not possible in a default java swing dialogue.
This way you can post error messages in a pm or this thread.

Read the readme pdf file for details.
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/VGPlaylistManager25Readme.pdf

The program can still be found here:
http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html

For users of previous versions above 1.3 i also offer just the updated jar file. Put it into the folder where your current version is. The folder should have a file called log4j.properties and 2 files xfiledialog.dll and xfiledialog64.dll among others. If it doesn't then download the complete package.
I also strongly advice those users to read the readme pdf file in addition.
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/vgplaylistmanager25Jar.zip

If you like my work you might consider using the Donate button. But a nice comment here or via PM is also very much appreciated.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
30. April 2012 (edited)
I made a little correction.
It concerned my plan b in case the models.lst is broken or in a new format not fitting to the description i had when i wrote the read routine.

In that case the collection information should be read from the models folder.
However when I encoded the new version I accidentally disabled the plan b.
I repaired that now so plan b is used again.
Thanks to turbofife who brought this to my attention. His models.lst was not complete, some information were missing and as plan b was not used the collection information were incomplete in his case.
So if you encountered similar problems then redownload the program again. The other thing you can do is rebuild your collection by clicking with the right mouse button on the synchronize with server button and select rebuild all. Even if plan b works the models view will not be available if the models.lst is broken.

Screenshot shows you the timestamp of the recent version. If your timestamp is different its not the recent version.

2nd screenshot shows the german version.
It would not be that hard to also make other language version if a user who is a native speaker or very fluid in that language is willing to help me with the translation.
Contact me via PM if you are willing to help translating.
member84392371
Mitglied seit in Oct 2009

1328 Beiträge
30. April 2012
Is it now possible to create favorite lists compiled of specific clips, just like wyldanimal's player can/could? I get that impression when reading the vglogger readme.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
30. April 2012
yes it is. with the vglogger you can add the clips that are currently playing to the favorite list. So you can create a favorite list while you are watching the vg shows.
With the playlist manager you can do even more. You can also load a clip based playlist and add clips from it to the favorite list.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
30. April 2012
another bugfix just finished.
It was possible to add the same clip to the favorite list multiple times.
Not a big problem but still something i didn't want.
I updated the zip files. 4 posts above you find the links.
Timestamp in the title bar is now 2012-04-30-14:30 CEST
member84392371

1328 Beiträge
30. April 2012
Well that's absolutely great Starryk, i can finally start building my ultimate favorite list again! Many thanks!
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
30. April 2012 (edited)
Ok sorry but i just had to make another fix
This bug was probably around from version 1.0 Thanks @member84392371 for pointing me to this one.
It only happened for shows that have scened clips and unscened clips and for the playmodes that have 'scened' in the name.(see image for an example of such a show)
My program worked under the precondition that either all clips are unscened or all are scened.
I now changed the logic so that the unscened clips are treated as scene 0.
For scened fullshow they will therefore played first. For scened random they will be played when the randomizer selects scene 0.
Timestamp is now 2012-04-30-20:30 CEST
Full program can be found here:

If you just need the fix you can just download the jar file and replace the one you have right now with this one
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/vgplaylistmanager25Jar.zip

member84392371

1328 Beiträge
30. April 2012
Seems to me you don't need to apologize for making a fix ;-)
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
5. May 2012
I have been working on some improvements of the filter and view handling in the last days.
I separated the Focus filter now so you can remove it again without removing the other filters.

Also if for example you select a clip and then switch to show view the show that clip belongs to is selected.

And if you sort the models in alphabetic order ascending and switch to show view the shows are sorted accordingly (Shows of Abigaile Johnson are at the top and the shows of Zuzana at the bottom of the list)

These improvements I made mostly because their ***** annoyed me while I was working with the toolbox.

I also added a new option to the systray menu that allows you to skip the scene currently played for the playmodes scened_fullshow and scened_random or the cliptype currently played for the playmode cliptype ph.

And the 'Play List' button on the toolbox changes its function while a playlist is being played so you can use it to cancel the playlist exactly like the button on the main dialogue or the entry in the systray menu.

I will release this version after some more testing within the next week.
Apasas
Mitglied seit in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
6. May 2012
@Starryk

I know you have done a greta job with this application. So just a suggestion for improvement for the playlists.

It would be nice to sort the clips by different criteria if this is possible. When I bring up up a playlist, i have to look through it manually to see wat clips I have and it is in order of adding the clip at the moment. So a sort function would be useful.

Unless there is one and I haven't noticed it yet, in which case I apologise for my ignorance.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
6. May 2012 (edited)
@Apasas: there is indeed a sort function.
The label on the top of the list(says clip name, or show name or model name) hides it.
click with the left mouse button once on that label to sort. With each click you switch to the next sort order in the sequence
For the clips there are 3 sort orders: ascending by clip name, descending by clip name and natural which is the order in which they are in the playlist.

I now added to the new upcoming version that you can also sort them by model by using the sort function in the model view to also sort ascending by model name or descending by model name. If you then switch back to the clip view they will be sorted accordingly.
1st Screenshot shows the sort function on the show view
when you load the playlist it will be sorted in natural order
after the first click they will be in ascending order by show name(2nd screenshot), after the next click they will be sorted in descending order by showname (3rd screenshot). Click again to have them in natural order
NOTE: The clips will be saved in the playlist in the order they are when you use the save command. So if you want them to stay in a particular order, make sure they are sorted in natural order when you use the save command or this order will be lost.

Edit: Here is the new upcoming version: Consider this a beta version:
Extract the jar file and copy it into the folder that has the old jar file and the dll files and the log4j.properties file.
If you don't know how to do that then please wait for the official version
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/VGPlaylistManager26Jar.zip
Read this post and my previous post to find out what's new.
Apasas
Mitglied seit in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
6. May 2012
@Starryk - Thanks for the extra information. I have tried out the sort function as explained and it works fine. This is very useful for managing the playlists.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
6. May 2012 (edited)
I just changed another thing in the program.

If you deactivate VG the playlist is not cancelled automatically anymore.
This means you can skip the current clip played by deactivating and activating VG.
For cancelling the playlist you now have 3 possibilities. When I implemented the automatic cancellation there was no other way.
See my previous post to find the link to this version.

Starryk

1859 Beiträge
6. May 2012
Updated the zip file of the beta version again after adding a new History view.
When a playlist is played all clips that are played right now are added to this new view. To access it I changed the function of the Load Playlist button during the playing of a playlist. (See 1st screenshot)
The history view works like the playlist view so you can play the clips, add them to Favorite list or save them as playlist
I am thinking about a way to allow you to play a clip while a playlist is being played. that would allow you to replay a clip already played without the necessity to cancel the playlist first.
I still consider this a beta version
Extract the jar file and copy it into the folder that has the old jar file and the dll files and the log4j.properties file.
If you don't know how to do that then please wait for the official version
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/VGPlaylistManager26Jar.zip

The current version 2.5 can be found at http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html
But version 2.6 is not far anymore.

Starryk

1859 Beiträge
12. May 2012
VG Playlist Manager Version 2.6 released!!

Here it finally is the new version.

Important changes:

Improved Favorite Toolbox Handling:
  • Sort function linked on all 3 views.
This means if you sort the model view and then switch to show view it will be sorted accordingly.
  • Selection linked on all 3 views.
If you for example select a clip and then switch to show view, the show this clip belongs to is selected. Same goes for model.
  • Focus Filter can be removed separately from the other filters(if it was applied after using the other filters)

New History View:
All clips that have been played with this program since it was started will be shown in this new view. You can do all the things you can do on the other views as well for example save the history as playlist, move clips from the history to the favorite list etc.

Playlist is NOT cancelled by deactivating VG anymore
This can be utilized to skip the clip currently played.

New Systray Menu Options:
  • Replay this clip: Will replay the clip currently played once it is finished(just like the VG function with the same name does)
  • Next Scene/Next Cliptype: Allows you to skip the current scene/cliptype
Refer to the readme pdf file for more details on this

Toolbox function 'Play Clip' available when playlist is played
This will pause the playlist and play the clip selected after the current one.
After it has been played the playlist will be continued.

Read the readme pdf file for details.(For users of v2.5 you can search for 'v2.6' in the readme file to find the explanations of the new features.
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/VGPlaylistManager26Readme.pdf

The program can still be found here:

For users of previous versions above 1.3 i also offer just the updated jar file. Put it into the folder where your current version is. The folder should have a file called log4j.properties and 2 files xfiledialog.dll and xfiledialog64.dll among others. If it doesn't then download the complete package.
I also strongly advice those users to read the readme pdf file in addition.
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/vgplaylistmanager26Jar.zip

If you like my work you might consider using the Donate button. But a nice comment here or via PM is also very much appreciated.
bugzme
Mitglied seit in Nov 2011

147 Beiträge
13. May 2012
Thanks for all the hard work StarryK

Much Appreciated.

Bugz.
SpaveInvader
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

919 Beiträge
13. May 2012
@Starryk,
after testing a few hours today, all worked very well. so i can tell you have made a very great job with this utility.
Keep on working...:-)
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
13. May 2012 (edited)
Thanks guys

I just updated the current version again. While implementing v2.6 of the VGLogger I found an error that could result in clips linked to the wrong show and shows linked to the wrong model when the search filter is used and the clips are not sorted by show.
if you have for example such a clip list
a0468_1403
a0595_1410
a0468_1405
a0595_1203
a0595_64101

Then all clips starting from the 2nd would be assigned to show 595.

I fixed this now.

Another thing i changed concerns the saving of a favorite list.
I wrote in the readme that the save command will only save the currently visible clips. I mean clips that are not filtered out right now. So all clips if no filter or focus is set and only those clips that match the filter if a filter or focus is set.
For the favorite list however it didn't work like that.
It does now unless you save the favorites on quitting the program. Then all clips on the fav list will be saved no matter what filters have been set.

So a new build timestamp: 2012-05-13-13:30 CEST

Links to the program and the readme file can be found in my previous post in this thread.(
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=21341&pageNb=4#post350163
Alles über iStripper / [VGHD] Addon: Custom playlist manager
Hi Now that I got permission from Rex I can finally share this program with you. It gives you the possibility to either play just one type of clips for example only pole dances or to watch a show from...
)

Edit: VG Logger is now also available with the v2.6 improvements
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=21704&gotolastpage=1#post350261
Alles über iStripper / Another free VG Addon: VGLogger
Ok I decided to release another Program. It is basically a very lite version of the VG Playlist Manager. It's main purpose was originally to log all clips VG is playing in a text file. I combined this...
SiaBaz

34 Beiträge
20. May 2012
I get an error message with v2.6
When I use the v2.5 it works fine ( NO PROBLEM )
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
20. May 2012
@SiaBaz: Thanks for your error report. This is a problem with the new history feature. It happens to you because you have set no filters and use your full collection as input.
That's why i never got that one.
But the good news is that i fixed it.

The build timestamp in the new version is now 2012-05-20-17:30 CEST

Just redownload the complete package or the jar file
Links to the program and the readme file can be found in my previous post in this thread.(
Hi Now that I got permission from Rex I can finally share this program with you. It gives you the possibility to either play just one type of clips for example only pole dances or to watch a show from...
)
SiaBaz

34 Beiträge
21. May 2012
After installing new version ( 2012-05-20-17:30 )
It worked fine for 3hrs on VG & this new error message happened on DB while playing a clip
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
21. May 2012 (edited)
@SiaBaz: Yep you found another problem with using the full collection without filters. It would happen if you watch a complete show and the prior to last clip is playing.
Again I could fix the problem.
the new timestamp is 2012-05-21-14:00
SiaBaz

34 Beiträge
22. May 2012
Sorry if I'm being bit of nuisance ,the only reason I don't use the filters ,if there was a way to save my last settings ( or Default setting ).
Without having to setup every time when I use the playlist .
What I mean is that I just want to click on a Playlist ( or have in a startup )& don't mess around

Thanks for the fix & a very quick respond
Nice Work on v2.6
I like using the VG Playlist Manager

Much Appreciated.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
26. May 2012 (edited)
@SiaBaz: I thought about your request to save the filter settings and i think it should be possible. But I promise nothing.
I don't want to save the last used filters like i save the position and the last used playmode as i think many don't want to use the same filter settings every time.
But i think about profile files that can be saved and loaded.

I just released another bugfix update.
I found that the playmode playlist_order didn't work anymore since the last release.
I fixed that. What brought me on this was an error i got while using the sort function. The program didn't stop it just showed the error message and continued. Still i wanted to get rid of that error. While i fixed it i found that the playmode playlist_order couldn't work anymore as it is now. So i fixed that too.
So this is surely not a mandatory update. If you had no errors and are not using that playmode you don't need to update.

For all others I have updated all zip files of the current version 2.6
New Build timestamp is 2012-05-26-08:00 CEST

)
dyson111
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

21 Beiträge
28. May 2012
Thanks again for this Starryk, and to those who have helped.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen