Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

[VGHD] Addon: Custom playlist manager

Forum / Alles über iStripper

TracerKI
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

31 Beiträge
20. December 2014
For some reason my playlist manager has been getting an error, even with .34 installed... And I am now stuck without a manager entirely, and very frustrated by it...

Please release the new update and manager soon.
Hemingford
Mitglied seit in Oct 2013

178 Beiträge
20. December 2014
@TracerKl Read the postings of Rex, man. page 1 of the "pop up Topic"! The posting I'm referring to IS indeed about the playlist manager... ;-)
GCream
Mitglied seit in Jun 2009

3 Beiträge
11. January 2015
So, are all the pieces in place now with the last update to connect the playlist manager again? I didn't realize how much I depend on this software to enjoy the shows.
TracerKI
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

31 Beiträge
12. January 2015 (edited)
You know...

Ever since the new version came out I've been entirely disappointed. I was looking forward to new models, but the base software's utter lack of user control is pathetic. The program is chalked full of new shiny features, but it will still play the same model/same show two and sometimes more times in a row, it has no feature for show type control other than meticulously unselecting the shows you do not want for each individual model (I'm sorry, but the swing and cage shows are garbage...). The new features also appear to play the same show over and over unless it's allowed to play to completion or is manually skipped. Another brilliant piece of...

Starryk, I desperately hope you are willing and able to salvage the mess that has been made of the VGHD program.

For the record, I'm still using 1.2.0.34, simply because I can't stand the program without the playlist manager...
hungerman
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

37 Beiträge
16. January 2015 (edited)
I agree. I haven't tried the new version, but I can say about the same about the previous versions: playlist manager is the sorely needed feature that should have been granted for the customers. (Clip type selection and through playback of a playlist's queue are the two best and most used functions of the p.m. for me, also deskbabe shows are particularly unplayable properly with the official software for some unknown reason... - at least in the older version, but from what I have read about the new version, I don't have any high hopes for it either.) I'm awaiting "in horror" the time when the software will ***** me to upgrade, and give up the proper control that p.m. grants. Until then, I'll keep checking here when the "messiah" - p.m. for the new versions - returns...
Lloydn
Mitglied seit in Oct 2012

124 Beiträge
21. January 2015
comon man lets get this thing fixed so i can play my cards...i do not likr the VG handles the shows...too much repeats
Lloydn

124 Beiträge
22. January 2015
just waiting for it...didnt realize how i missed it so much :)
Starryk
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

1859 Beiträge
24. January 2015 (edited)
Actually i should be thankful to the team for removing that feature because now i know how many users really use it and actually depend on it to enjoy their vg shows.
Well Alexis just announced it will be back next week not in the full form that Rex announced(control up to 10 girls) but in the old form which means i can control the clip of one girl on screen in small and of course big mode. Depending on the question if also the clip that is currently playing will be stored in the registry again i might not even have to change my addon to make it work again. But if they don't bring that back the failsafe has to be removed.
By failsafe i mean that if i command VG to play a clip i can't check if that clip was really played anymore. I added that failsafe a while ago allowing me to command VG again to play that clips if it did play another one. Only if on second try it wouldn't play it i would skip it for good. this also allowed user interaction like skipping the current clip with the vip tool as my addon would then continue with the next clip on its queue once that clip was played.
So once the registry feature is back i will check if it works with the failsafe and if not i will remove it and release the new version ASAP so you guys don't have to wait for me after waiting so long for Totem.

Lloydn

124 Beiträge
25. January 2015
great news...cant wait
hungerman
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

37 Beiträge
25. January 2015
Hmm. I would have thought that you too only use VgHD with your addon Starryk. Thanks for the reply, so back to keeping hoping...
Arseneo
Mitglied seit in Feb 2012

101 Beiträge
25. January 2015
Starryk, i'm glad to read that you will release the new version if the current will not work with planned reg-featured 1.2.0.66

About control up to 10 dancers: if Rex said that up 10 - then soon or later will be done. i assume up to 10 means a lot of dependencies so it's may be right way to start from 1.
Hemingford

178 Beiträge
25. January 2015
Thanks Starryk that's what I call "Big News!" Can't wait till the p.m. is finally back... :D
member84392371
Mitglied seit in Oct 2009

1328 Beiträge
25. January 2015
I've returned to 1.2.0.34 as well to be able to select the clips I want through a playlist manager. Unfortunately the new girls won't play through that version :(
Go for it Starryk & WyldAnimal!!
charliefoxtrott

33 Beiträge
25. January 2015
Wonderful!!

Thanks Starryk for the update. Your addon has become indispensable for me when watching vgirl.

Wow, I can finally view the new shows ... :-)
Arseneo
Mitglied seit in Feb 2012

101 Beiträge
26. January 2015
@member84392371
new 3k cards (in any their resolution) need as minimum 1.2.0.46 to play
GCream

3 Beiträge
27. January 2015
Starryk - Thank you for the update and for your contribution to all us users.
stuka75
Mitglied seit in Jan 2010

38 Beiträge
27. January 2015
So I can go to 1.2.0.6 and use File Manager now? Im still on 1.2.0.34.
Thanks
Lloydn

124 Beiträge
28. January 2015
file managers not ready yet i believe
member84392371
Mitglied seit in Oct 2009

1328 Beiträge
28. January 2015
thx @Arseneo :)
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
28. January 2015
ok folks sadly you will have to wait a bit longer. The feature is back in VG but its quite different from before.
I asked Alexis if there is a chance to change it to the way it was but if he says its not then i will have to change quite a lot of my program so it works the new way.

If you want to know more i explained the problem in the Bugs & Fixes Section and the thread for the new beta.
Hemingford

178 Beiträge
29. January 2015
@Starryk It's good to know that you're on it, man. That's all I gotta know for now. Me and the others do really appreciate your work! A few weeks more waiting won't ***** any of us I guess ;-)
Weabul
Mitglied seit in May 2011

126 Beiträge
29. January 2015
@Starryk Let me add my own hip, hip, hooray! to the thread.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
29. January 2015 (edited)
Hi guys!

I started to implement the necessary changes today.
I am not done yet. The basics are working but the special functions probably not.
It's all a bit complicated as i still want to be able to show the next clip that will be played as tooltip.
So for starters i have to select 2 clips at the beginning as one will immediately start to play and the other needs to be shown as next clip.
I have to check every function like next show, next scene, replay to see if it still works.
Thats the part i plan to do tomorrow after work.

If all goes will i might finish tomorrow but no promises.
Otherwise i should be able to finish on the weekend.

I will keep you updated here!
Starryk
Hemingford

178 Beiträge
30. January 2015
*freu wie'n kleines Kind* :D
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
30. January 2015
Hi again.

No not finished yet. right now Melisa is dancing for me in the last clip of a 3 clip playlist
It all looks good so far. Replay is implemented.
Also the function to play a different clip while a playlist is active.
It will now start instantly and not wait until the current clip is done.
In fact many things are much easier this way.
I always know which clip is playing now and which clip i will put into the queue next. so for a replay i just tell to play the clip that is playing now again instead of using the clip that should be next. after the replay it will be the next clip unless you order to replay again.
Play clip is similar i just replace the clip that is playing currently with the clip the user used the play clip button on and the next clip to be played will still be the one that i already selected before.

Now only next show, next scene, next cliptype functions need to be adjusted. and i will add a next clip function that will just make the next clip already chosen and shown in the tooltip as next clip play instantly.
Thats so simple now its really laughable. so I give you that new feature too. But you have to wait til tomorrow. You US / Canadian folks should find it, when you have had your breakfast and the europeans in the early afternoon tomorrow.

Also so far i only tested with old shows no interactive shows yet. once it works for the old ones that will be the next test. Maybe i have to remove the intermediate clips from the playlists. Have to make some tests once the old shows work as before (in fact better than before)
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
31. January 2015
Ok sorry that i didn't finish my modifications in time.
I encountered some problems that i hadn't expected.
But good news is that i solved the problems.
Still there are some things that remain to be done.
For now i will put the virtualgirl and virtuagirl interactive cards into the product filter for virtuagirl and will not make a seperate filter for vg interactive. Same goes for deskbabes
That is on my todo list however.
I will add the command next clip to the systray menu as that should be quick to make.
So with 24 hour delay you will find the new version here. But if ever a version was beta then this one. I did some testing which was one thing that costed much time today as i have to watch at least 3 clips in a row to make realistic tests.
But this new beta has many internal changes in the source code i made over the last year. Mainly to make the code easier to maintain. You will be my beta testers if you will use the new version.
One interisting thing is that my addon is able to play the transition clips at will even in full size.
Theoretically it should be possible to use the fitting transitions to connect the clips. but that will be a hell of work so this is more of a long time goal.
For the beta version the transition clips will be filtered out as otherwise they would be played one after another and that makes no sense at all.
so thats for the status update folks. Tomorrow your wait should finally be over.

charliefoxtrott

33 Beiträge
1. February 2015
Thank you very much, Starryk! And take your time.
DANO70
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

741 Beiträge
1. February 2015 (edited)
I haven't used this awesome addon in quiet awhile for obvious software changes of course. But I would like to request a future feature. If it's even possible that is. A "continuous looping" option of created playlists. I hope you get what I mean. Instead of the app simply stopping when it's done with a playlist mabey loop back to the beginning infinitely or I stop it manually. If it can't be done it doesn't matter I'll still use it when it usable again. Thank you for your great app sir.
HHMM
Mitglied seit in Dec 2014

1 Beiträge
1. February 2015
Where can I download the beta or final profram?
Thanks in advance.
Hemingford

178 Beiträge
1. February 2015
I would be more than happy to become one of the first beta testers, Starryk. ;-) But no hurry, take your time and I really appreciate your efforts!

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen