Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

how do we know when the servers are down or not

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

maxjolt
Mitglied seit in Feb 2011

2 Beiträge
24. February 2011
i used credits to buy about six cards over four days ago as of 2-23-11. well none of the full shows have downloaded as of yet. automatic updates is on. the cards are in b/w in my collection with a green box below that says download. if i click that box it does nothing. and if i go to advance setting and click "check for updates" it checks then says updating but my cards are still unusable... why..?
alerte
Mitglied seit in May 2008

6514 Beiträge
24. February 2011 (edited)
hello @maxjolt try on 'check for updates' use the left mouse button you see then one signe (more) use it.

after this operation clic on the card and ask manually to download.

can you also for precision give the number of shows you have buy please ?

i post here one picture of your collection.

for your question and what can append, alway buy one time, no clic two time for one show leave the window buy open all time you not see activity stoped. in general when we use buy the procedure are made. for know if the site have problem, just you see when you try to open one windows and that ask a long time, then in this condition not buy, wait generaly the next day.

the week end are again a critical situation, because internet have lot users and players, here if you see a slow situation wait monday.

for test you open several sujet and if the sujet are open without problem, you can buy.

always buy one show by one show, control the show are in your collection and eventually download and then get the next show.
maxjolt
Mitglied seit in Feb 2011

2 Beiträge
25. February 2011
thank you very much. i was unaware of the extra option bc they are hidden of course. but that seems to have fixed my issue.
j3phoenix
Mitglied seit in Jun 2020

3 Beiträge
19. December 2020
Hello my app isn’t working . I hit rebuild and it wiped all my 375 cards I went to add 2 and they never came down. It took the pay on the instructions it said to hit rebuild to look for missing cards and then it took all of them. Is the server down, how can I get in contact with tec support
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4553 Beiträge
19. December 2020
@j3phoenix
Your profile shows that you have 375 cards, so the server knows what is your collection. Try to log in again with your actual login&password.

For your information, the team doesn't work during the weekend and it will be back next monday.
desexyvideoclub
Mitglied seit in Sep 2016

108 Beiträge
23. December 2020
sometimes, the folder is in "lost access" and you need to manually delete it inside
c:\ ....\models\ *(4 digit numbers of show)
to know the 4 digits download the photos' zip file of that model, then manualy search.
This happens if you stop a show download halfway and you can never do it in any other methods

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen