Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

Forum / Alles über iStripper

mrlook
Mitglied seit in May 2009

41 Beiträge
11. November 2010
Did I accidently enter the on strike for ethnic diversity topic?
Spacephantom
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

780 Beiträge
11. November 2010
Back on topic. Looks like at least 4 out of 5 very good cards coming up.

Not sure about Wellie after seeing her pretty mediocre duo card with Candy Blond. I thought Candy was marginally the better performer in that one, although neither girl looked particularly comfortable. Hopefully Wellie will have a bit more confidence and a less awkward style in the solo situation though.

As for the others- Danielle Maye is a good performer and I have high hopes for her final card (best saved for last hopefully). Danielle Trixie has been improving with every card and if that continues, her next one could be a *****. Jasmine Andreas just looks gorgeous in orange (a Scottish girl with Indian and Greek ancestry - that's pretty ethnically diverse as far as I'm concerned) and Playful ***** looks sensational in the card image - definitely her best look yet.

So yes, I'm looking forward to this Friday's releases. Hope I can catch up with last weeks reviews (after being away) before they appear though.
pianogrinder
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

471 Beiträge
11. November 2010
Danielle May and Trixie look like the same girl. Did Totem hire twins?
Oquijan

1549 Beiträge
12. November 2010
The next Classics, and at least two of this are really beauty classics, lol.
titilate
Mitglied seit in Jan 2009

754 Beiträge
12. November 2010
Nice catch Oquijan, you found 'em. They sure do look purty alright but unfortunately I can't buy any just now due to my little situation. If only Anita was a bunch more "Dark"er and Sonia was a bunch "Red"er and Kyla , well,, if Kyla was more the colour of "Coal" rather than named Cole,then I could. Geez, I sure hope nobody thinks that I am harpin' on this colour thing too much :)
Spacephantom

780 Beiträge
13. November 2010
Fantastic! - 2 out of the three are must haves for me, and I'm distinctly interested in the other one.
FrontRow
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

27 Beiträge
18. November 2010
Any guesses for this week?
Spacephantom

780 Beiträge
18. November 2010 (edited)
No indications as yet this week, but I would hazard a guess that one of Natalia's remaining cards will be among them.
Oquijan

1549 Beiträge
18. November 2010
Novelties are up. ;)
Oquijan

1549 Beiträge
18. November 2010
and coming back...
lordbaelish
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

33 Beiträge
18. November 2010
Zafira's back! Been looking forward to this. She looks so much hotter now than she did before (not that she wasn't hot back then ...) A new Natalia is always a welcome sight too. Candy Blond (stupid name) might be interesting to look at. But Danielle Trixie again? No thanks, too droopy.
Spacephantom

780 Beiträge
18. November 2010
Thanks Oquijan - looks like a good set of releases this week.

Candy Blond's outfit look like it might be a bit garish for my eyes though, so I hope there isn't too much bright yellow on it.

Also Danielle Trixie's final card and the return of a couple of favourites, one new and one old - Natalia and Zafira. Looking forward to tomorrow now.
plasonic
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

1356 Beiträge
18. November 2010 (edited)
Ohhh thank the godz O' Wankenellia!
Zafie's back...Hope she's nice & explicit & long dancin'...'cause she's gonna pull two tix outa me...(& maybe sum'n else too!)
Trixie's not too droopy fer me...She sways her lovely white LuvBunnyBags my way sooo nicely!!(Could be a 2 tixer depending on how you guys comment!)
Hope Natalia calms down & FOCUSES a bit...( I love all her "bits")(I tend to Zig when she Zags in her frenetic-ness.)
On the 1 tix wait line she goes.

Candy is dandy but(t) to FantaLick her is quicker...(I think)....But we'll see!
Puttin' her on the 1 tix waitin' line.

Anyway ..all seems nice & buns up fer da week!
I'm on a month of subscription (first time)so let's see if any of theses babes make it into the "paid for already "chute!
Comment well on these babes guys.
I'm dependin' on ya'!
pianogrinder
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

471 Beiträge
19. November 2010
Trixie's not droopy, I think we are getting brainwashed with all the fake boobies being thrown our way lol :)
Oquijan

1549 Beiträge
19. November 2010
Agree. She can drop over here at any time, lol.
lordbaelish
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

33 Beiträge
19. November 2010
Well, I wouldn't say no to her if she just turned up at my house, but I prefer firmer boobies on my computer screen. ;)
Oquijan

1549 Beiträge
22. November 2010 (edited)
New classics. But guess they gonna be released in any moment, so it's basically for the record. ;)
SimWarlock
Mitglied seit in Apr 2009

210 Beiträge
22. November 2010 (edited)
great catch Oquijan

I know I found the just a minute ago I guess Totem is holding them until the last minute to show then now.

As Maxwell Smart would say " I missed it by that much "
Oquijan

1549 Beiträge
22. November 2010
Lmao. ;)

Yup, seems like this week's cards were a big secret at the headquarters. Let's see if this won't gonna become a pattern or we will only be going slightly ahead of the guy that place the releases on.
Spacephantom

780 Beiträge
22. November 2010
As I said on the official thread for the new cards - "three cards I'm not remotely interested in".

Next!
Oquijan

1549 Beiträge
25. November 2010
The novelties. ;)

2 new faces this week. ;)
Oquijan

1549 Beiträge
25. November 2010
And...
Spacephantom

780 Beiträge
25. November 2010
Thanks Oquijan

Really good looking set of releases this week.

New cards from Playful Anne and my fellow Edinburgher Jasmine are certainly very welcome, I really like the look of Melissa Ria and I'm particularly looking forward to Tina Kay who is not only gorgeous, but I think she'll be an excellent performer as well.
DarkGaara

9 Beiträge
26. November 2010
Probably the best four cards I have seen in a very long time! Jasmine looks good in that outfit, and Melissa Ria looks like she will be good also.
SimWarlock

210 Beiträge
27. November 2010 (edited)
You got to be faster than him
Oquijan

1549 Beiträge
27. November 2010
Lmao. ;)
Oquijan

1549 Beiträge
29. November 2010
The incoming new classics. ;)
Spacephantom

780 Beiträge
29. November 2010
Oh yes - Denisa. The girl on the VG tickets banner. Excellent! Might just get that one.
SimWarlock

210 Beiträge
30. November 2010
I knew it on Sunday,Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday your Oquijan. but on Monday,Wednsday and Friday your....

Nice catch this week too.
DarkGaara

9 Beiträge
30. November 2010
Ok, so I wasn't getting an answer in the other forum, so here we go. Does Jasmine Andreas in her "San Andreas" card have anything under those shorts, or is she bare the entire show?

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen