Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

Forum / Alles über iStripper

alerte
Mitglied seit in May 2008

6514 Beiträge
8. October 2010
;-)
pianogrinder
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

471 Beiträge
14. October 2010 (edited)
I'd like to see them release 4 VG classic cards a week along with the new stuff they bring in, then we will have a choice of 8 cards. I already have my sights set on Linda Tran :)
SimWarlock
Mitglied seit in Apr 2009

210 Beiträge
14. October 2010
With me it's Sunny Leone she was so hot in her shows, I only see 3 classic cards so far can't seem to find the next classics yet
jununger
Mitglied seit in Oct 2007

1250 Beiträge
14. October 2010
Anyone seen any incoming cards for tomorrow?
SexyAgent
Mitglied seit in Nov 2007

287 Beiträge
14. October 2010
First two
SexyAgent
Mitglied seit in Nov 2007

287 Beiträge
and see previous page for other two.
jununger
Mitglied seit in Oct 2007

1250 Beiträge
14. October 2010
Thanks SexyAgent!
Nice surprise to see a duo here on VG... it's been a while since the last one =)

Cheers!
Oquijan
Mitglied seit in May 2009

1549 Beiträge
14. October 2010
I thihnk is VIP Week, or so it seems. ;)
Spacephantom
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

780 Beiträge
Well if we do get one card as a VIP bonus, I perhaps won't feel quite so cheated at getting a duo card through subscription, which to me is little more than worthless. Especially considering that Silvie Deluxe is not a girl I rate at all highly, and Monika is a completely unknown quantity to me as yet.

When will Totem learn that duo's for VG simply annoy members who don't like them, and disappoint members who do, as they are very tame compared to the DB shows?

I'll be very happy to get another Natalia card though. Orangina (Ashley) is always welcome and Danielle Trixie is certainly a pleasant sight on anybodies desktop. And I'll certainly be watching Monika's solo card with a lot more interest than the duo.
v2now
Mitglied seit in Dec 2008

265 Beiträge
14. October 2010
another boring week.common totem time for a new look this one got old long ago!
lordbaelish
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

33 Beiträge
14. October 2010
Not wild about the new cards except for the new Natalia one. She's always worth buying and this outfit looks hot on her. Be interesting to see what Monika looks like.
bobblegg
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

144 Beiträge
14. October 2010
when are the virtuagirl2 cards going to show up?
titilate
Mitglied seit in Jan 2009

754 Beiträge
14. October 2010
Once again I breath a sigh of relief that I do not buy subscriptions and therefore will not be cluttering up my hardrive with uninteresting cards:)
GeeseH
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

200 Beiträge
14. October 2010
Always happy to see more Monika :)
pianogrinder

471 Beiträge
14. October 2010
I too am waiting for the VG2 cards, I hope the new Monika show is longer, much longer than the deskbabes version.
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
14. October 2010
@Pianogrinder: I guess that means you like Monika very much as her DB show isn't really short with 55 mins.

Another duo... hm I disagree with Spacephantom on VG Duos as Ariel and Trisha have shown how a VG Duo can be FUN and very hot too. There are some very nice Duos on VG too. Though I agree that most of them aren't really great. Girls just want to have fun so let them have fun in the VG duos and we will have fun too. Again look at Ariel & Trisha Big Cuddle Behind Taskbar clips to see what I mean by fun.
Ashley as VIP card..hm the name makes that really very likely. I guess we can't already expect something really special as VIP show as we only made our suggestions 4 weeks ago and they need time to produce new shows.
I wait for Playful ***** to appear here as I like her look very much. Monika looks average but I will wait with my judgement until i've seen her show. Maybe she surprises me. Natalia looks great again on the card pic so no problem there. And Danielle is welcome too.
pianogrinder

471 Beiträge
14. October 2010
I do like Monika, she's a babe, I just wish the DB clips were longer than 45-55 seconds that's all.
deathmanak

17 Beiträge
14. October 2010
monica lookes hot even as those others
i can't wait till tommorow
does anyone now if those classic cards come within a subscription?
i haven't seen anyone sayd something about that
Spacephantom

780 Beiträge
@Starryk, what I really object to is getting a type of card that I really don't like through subscription, without any choice in the matter.

When DB came out I thought we had seen the last of duo cards on VG, and I'm kind of disapponted that they are still appearing. It really makes me feel a bit cheated to spend money on a subscription and then get a product that I wouldn't buy given the choice, and will probably never even look at except perhaps to review for my web site.

What I love about VG is the illusion of a one on one experience with a girl on my screen. Having two girls together just spoils that for me, especially where they are concentrating on each other rather than the viewer. Admittedly, Ariel and Trisha's "Big Cuddle" card has a few clips where both girls maintain the illusion and have a lot of fun into the bargain. But those are the exception rather than the rule.
Oquijan

1549 Beiträge
15. October 2010
Hey, space. I'll get a silver card tomorrow, so i surely would like that duo instead. Guess is the nature of the subscription. It's like marriage, for good and wrong, lol.
Spacephantom

780 Beiträge
15. October 2010 (edited)
Ah! but it depends what Silver card it is Oquijan old mate. If it's "Cheeky Girl" or Beauty Queen" your OK, since both of those are quite unusual and entertaining. If it's either of the other two, I wouldn't value them much more than a duo card myself ;-)
deathmanak

17 Beiträge
15. October 2010
thanks cybervixen for your awnser
;)
In that case we'll just wait and see
hopefully totem will let us know about it right away when they begin with releasing some of them
kjohnn
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

105 Beiträge
Hey Spacy, I can understand what you are saying regards to what you prefer.But,there are others such as myself who still would like to see duo cards on Virtuagirl.I still like to see two girls dancing and stripping with interplay between them and not necessarily going to the deskbabe level.As a former subscriber I also received cards that I never would have wanted.In particular there are three girls who I have deleted all their shows and wish I never got them.But as a subscriber you get everything,but at a discounted price.So,you end up getting a few cards you never would have wanted.
coldinjected

230 Beiträge
15. October 2010
Another week checking the specials. I may but Natalia. I liked her cards so far. And I will continue to buy the VIP cards... just to support the idea. Not great but something. Its nice to see the Red star mean something.
RobinBanks
Mitglied seit in Aug 2010

11 Beiträge
15. October 2010
Rehashed girls with different outfits and hairstyles. SWEET !!! Oh and leaving the breast luvers round these parts to have to fend for themselves elsewhere in the vast and ever broadening expanses of cyberspace.

Dangit! I mean some of my male friends have bigger boobs than these gals.

Forgive me but I just wanna see girls so smoking hot, I'll have to lite a cigarette after their shows and if the neighbors catch a glimpse, they'll stealthily peer into my computer room from afar, affixed with their binoculars in one hand and with the other they'll be lighting some cigs up themselves.

But we're not quite there yet with Totem's offerings these days. Instead,

It's more like I'm about ready to put a squirt gun up to my head and pull the ***** trigger or plunge a rubber knife through my sternum. My neighbors too !!!

Oh well.

More stash saved in me wallet, less ***** storage space on me hard drive.

Spacephantom

780 Beiträge
@kjohn - Point taken. I was just having a pretty bad day yesterday and wasn't in the best of moods. So my disappointment at seeing a duo card kind of compounded that.

Your right though of course, as a subscriber you have to take the rough with the smooth, and from what I've seen on the casting forum there's lots to look forward to.

Nobody should be surprised if I give the duo card a less than glowing review and a low rating though.

Edit: I have to add that the post by RobinBanks above makes some very good points. There's only one girl on offer this week that I rate very highly (i.e. a potential 10), and if I was in his position its the only one I would be tempted to buy. See paragraph 2 above though.
Albionhunter
Mitglied seit in Apr 2010

43 Beiträge
21. October 2010
3 new cards...
Albionhunter
Mitglied seit in Apr 2010

43 Beiträge
21. October 2010
... and a tangerine
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
21. October 2010
Looks like a good release.
Spacephantom

780 Beiträge
21. October 2010 (edited)
Thanks Albionhunter

Looks like an excellent release.

Chelsea French's last card - one of the best performers on VG in recent weeks I think, and simply one of my favourite girls.

Natalia, another one of VGs best recent performers, but in a very different style.

Danielle - great non-acrobatic pole dancer when she goes for it (although not quite as good as Chelsea in my view).

And another card from old Orangina. From the looks of the card pic, its another card with a much more natural looking skin tone and not so much fake tan this week though.

Really looking forward to tomorrow now :-))

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen